i bet its gonna be a fast clear!

Spud
04-04-2010, 11:19 PM
theres still like a million amygdgaldalydans on track as usual right now

Modus
04-05-2010, 12:54 AM
Good times had by all!

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=16821&pictureid=344464

Some fled in shame, of what, I can only guess...

Deanob
04-05-2010, 01:11 AM
hehe thanks for the sweeeeet screenshot

Audacious93c
04-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Lol, heard Fish Bait pulled Draco and when they got feared, IB Rushed in to kill steal lol. Funny how Rogean was sittin right there watching as you ass hats did that! lololol

lamruil
04-05-2010, 02:19 AM
Sadness I am still 45. Trying to get that XP now but server on the fritz again. Starting to get the shakes.....

trolleleet
04-05-2010, 03:47 AM
wtb brain for karsten

Biotodd
04-05-2010, 03:49 AM
The Humanity

Salty
04-05-2010, 03:53 AM
Divinity pals~

http://chaosguild.org/pics/moar.jpg

Salty
04-05-2010, 03:54 AM
Divinity Pals

http://www.chaosguild.org/pic/moar.jpg

clbreastmilk
04-05-2010, 04:13 AM
What happens when you hit the Ass button Salty?

clbreastmilk
04-05-2010, 04:17 AM
http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss308/kmschaef1/us_nice_fucking_ass.jpg

she appears doesn't she?

atvaata
04-05-2010, 05:32 AM
When Salty hits the Ass Button this dude appears.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2009/06/bruno_narrowweb__300x3710.jpg

Aeolwind
04-05-2010, 07:33 AM
lol @ Modus spamming DPS in guild chat.

Jify
04-05-2010, 08:01 AM

I'm a bigger fan of the screeny here : http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3213&page=4

Modus tells the guild, "KSERS GO"
Modus tells the guild, "DPS"

8D

Deanob
04-05-2010, 09:04 AM

ROFL

You know its lol when a GM makes fun of you.

Trimm
04-05-2010, 09:57 AM
Well after ~2 hours of standing around in Fear twiddling thumbs while Rogean discussed things in vent, I had to log off to get some sleep for work. Forgive me for feeding the trolls, but...

Did anything get resolved? Was draco awarded to anyone? I saw 2 shaman sticks dropped? Fill me in!

Samuel
04-05-2010, 10:41 AM
How is this thread about Salty's hotkeys and Modus's guildchat? ... When it should actually be about how IB blatantly tried to KS Draco from us.

Last night in fear, Fish Bait had:

A. had the first 15 in zone by a good 20-30 mins B. pulled Draco first and C. engaged Draco first. Lol?

Did anything get resolved? Was draco awarded to anyone? I saw 2 shaman sticks dropped? Fill me in!

I'm not sure what was resolved with Rogean (bans for trying KS under Rogean's nose?). But Fish Bait was awarded the drops.

logiktrip
04-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Some true colors were shown in fear last night.

You know who you are.

Zexa
04-05-2010, 10:54 AM
Some true colors were shown in fear last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boOE3zip70k

guineapig
04-05-2010, 11:02 AM
How is this thread about Salty's hotkeys and Modus's guildchat? ... When it should actually be about how IB blatantly tried to KS Draco from us.

Last night in fear, Fish Bait had:

A. had the first 15 in zone by a good 20-30 mins B. pulled Draco first and C. engaged Draco first. Lol?

I'm not sure what was resolved with Rogean (bans for trying KS under Rogean's nose?). But Fish Bait was awarded the drops.

I'm glad you guys were awarded the drops and am sorry that you had to deal with that BS. It's getting old really fast. I'm sure that some other new twist on existing rules was being /SHOUTed in the zone as well like always to try and legitimize the whole thing as usual.

Hopefully the somebody will put an end to this after this week's inter-guild
meeting because frankly the way things are going now is a joke.

Grats again on the drops FB!!!

karsten
04-05-2010, 01:54 PM
I'm sure that some other new twist on existing rules was being /SHOUTed in the zone as well like always to try and legitimize the whole thing as usual.

oh man, that's some good funnies

guineapig
04-05-2010, 02:05 PM
oh man, that's some good funnies

I love how you troll other people for not using proper grammar and punctuation in one post and then forget to follow your own advice on your next post.

Your posts are borderline amusing to me.

Scrooge
04-05-2010, 02:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boOE3zip70k

Were THEY in Fear too??

Dabamf
04-05-2010, 02:37 PM
B

Borderline amusing? Let's not go to extremes now.

karsten
04-05-2010, 02:39 PM
I love how you troll other people for not using proper grammar and punctuation in one post and then forget to follow your own advice on your next post.

you have no idea why people even make fun of you, which is also funnies

Samuel
04-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Can we stay on topic?

What's up with the attempted kill stealing IB?

guineapig
04-05-2010, 02:43 PM
you have no idea why people even make fun of you, which is also funnies

If by people, you are referring to yourself, don't worry about it. You don't count.

guineapig
04-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Can we stay on topic?

What's up with the attempted kill stealing IB?

My apologies Samuel.

karsten
04-05-2010, 02:54 PM
I wasn't there for all of this so i'm going by what i can piece together from other people. when we zoned in the first time you guys had less than 15 people in the zone and we had more than 15, and when we zoned in the second time you had less than 15 people in the zone and we had more than 15. At one point apparently about half an hour earlier fish bait had 15 or 16 and that's the screenshot that you see there timestamped. The shot of the 87 people or w/e in fear isn't time stamped cuz it was way later.

Soooooo, we didn't call 30 mins on fish bait, we just went to go kill draco. we pulled the TTs and you guys jumped up on draco. considering it ours, we went for it also and would have gotten it had rogean not jumped in and poofed the mob.

then a bunch of people talked to rogean about it in vent and rogean decided to give the loot to fish bait, primarily based on his reasoning that "they were there first" and even though at no point did we know they had 15 there until a bit after we had been there clearing, rogean stated that we should have done a /who all fearplane and known that.

I'll mention it again here: when people are anon, that does not work.

then later the server went down and when it came back up draco was back up again, so we were like "oh cool" and went to go kill him, and rogean said (paraphrasing) "the correct thing to do when mobs spawn when you don't think they're supposed to is to contact me but since i'm so nice i'm going to let it slide this time" and instead of two totems we got bcg and bone razor~

karsten
04-05-2010, 02:57 PM
If by people, you are referring to yourself, don't worry about it. You don't count.

more funnies right here too

Kraal
04-05-2010, 02:59 PM
I must've dreamed a thousand dreams
Been haunted by a million screams
But I can hear the marching feet
They're moving into the street

Now did you read the news today
They say the danger's gone away
But I can see the fire's still alight
There burning into the night

There's too many guilds, too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go round
Can't you see this is a land of confusion?

Well this is the world we live in
And these are the hands we're given
Use them and let's start trying
To make it a place worth living in

Ooh, Abacab where are you now
When everything's gone wrong somehow?
The men of steel, the men of power
Are losing control by the hour

This is the time, this is the place
So we look for the future
But there's not much love to go round
Tell me why, this is a land of confusion

This is the world we live in
To make it a place worth living in

I remember long ago when the sun was shining
Yes, and the stars were bright all through the night
And the sound of your laughter as I held you tight, so long ago

I won't be coming home tonight
My generation will put it right
We're not just making promises
That we know, we'll never keep

Too many guilds, there's too many people
Making too many problems
And not much love to go round
Can't you see, this is a land of confusion?

Now this is the world we live in
To make it a place worth fighting for

And these are the names we're given
Stand up and let's start showing
Just where our lives are going to

Hasbinbad
04-05-2010, 03:16 PM
So is the rule "first with 15 in zone" or "first with 15 at the raid target" ?

Trimm
04-05-2010, 03:21 PM
rogean said (paraphrasing) "the correct thing to do when mobs spawn when you don't think they're supposed to is to contact me but since i'm so nice i'm going to let it slide this time" and instead of two totems we got bcg and bone razor~

So IB tried to killsteal and rather than punishment they got rewarded with better loot. woots.

Serious answer: I think last night was a pretty good example of the need for defining Draco's engagement rules for everyone. I'm going to leave Trans out of this because I honestly don't know where they staged or if they were involved in the draco zerg at all, but correct me if I'm wrong.

To me, It looked like 3 guilds (IB, Fish Bait, Divinity) all believed that they had the chance/right to engage. Fish Bait was in the zone as he spawned, but was at the north wall and not in draco's area. IB zoned in after FB, and had 15 (I think) but was at west wall and pulled TT's first. Divinity zoned in after IB and had 15 and moved closest to draco's area.

Who in the above gains rights to a first attempt on dracolich? I think all 3 guilds had roughly equal forces and were capable of killing him given the chance. The first in zone, the first to pull TTs or the first to move to a draco prep area? Hopefully the upcoming guild meeting can clarify things.

eqholmes
04-05-2010, 04:11 PM
As for what happend last night. Fish bait has 16 in zone, I'm still running there but while Im in Feerrot, I /who and see 23 people in zone, divinity and IB starting to port in, its split between the 2 guilds for so 12ish each. I zone in to fear, Fish bait has now 21 in the zone and a few people tagging along. We start pulling from Nwall so we start pulling mobs towards draco. 10min later a few IB in zone, oddly enough here comes a train of 8 army wars and like 4 tt and i think maybe 2 FF. We have about 7 people live, start rezzing and buffing again so we can pull draco, during this down what are the odds that IB zones the whole crew in after that train...... ODD to say the least.

Rogean
04-05-2010, 04:25 PM
with better loot. woots.

According to their word. ;)

karsten
04-05-2010, 04:33 PM
don't question me rogean, i'm famous on the internet

Trimm
04-05-2010, 04:41 PM

Shhh, don't ruin it :(

Pikle
04-05-2010, 05:00 PM
I will throw in my two cents because Asteroid (my roommate) and I were there. We had both logged on and were going to check fear/hate to see what GC would do. As Asteroid came up to fear he saw IB right beside the portal getting ready to go in. We talk about it and he decides to wait to zone in. I was in Hate checking spawns and came straight back to feerrott. By the time I got to fear, asteroid had zoned in, did a /who and said that IB wasn't in there... But we had just seen them zone in. So we are thinking maybe they did a quick port to hate because something popped. Come to find out they had to gate out because of over agro right when they zoned in. Divinity was still setting up outside even when I arrived the first time. The time it took IB to set up and zone in while Asteroid was there couldn't of been more than 3 minutes and then another minute later Asteroid zones in and at a quick glimpse no one from IB was still there. (Although I'm sure they had someone or a few FD somewhere)

Asteroid sat at the zone in FD for a while watching and looking at what was going on. Apparently FB had overpulled and a lot of them died. By the time I zoned in to port him out there were 60+ in the zone and IB was already setting back up to go. Divinity was coming in and FB looked like they had pretty much finished CRing. I'm not exactly sure who had rights. But I do know that I personally saw IB zone into fear through my roommates screen and I don't know how FB thinks IB trained them from the zone in. To get through the zone with mobs and even get close to training FB they would of had to get through a lot of shit. There is no way in that amount of time could they have done it. My guess is since FB said they were bringing in more people as they collected to get ready for draco, one of their own people trained them with mobs. My only regret now was not telling asteroid to take screenshots of every /who he did just to see who had showed up and when they did.

When I zoned into feerrott the first time to head to fear ( I came back a few times to watch the action after I made some popcorn) there were 47 people in feerrott between IB/Div mostly. And FB pretty much had a wipe about the same time IB was zoning in.

GC obviously headed into hate to stay away from all that, so I'm not sure of everything that went on, but wanted to give our side of the story from an unrelated and unbiased group. I'm not sure if it was just a big clusterf*ck or what, but it seemed like whoever gets in the best position to pull draco first with 15 has it. FB has admitted a lot of them died which once you go under 15 members I think right now according the rules you don't have the mob. So it starts all over again... Of course it takes less than 15 to do draco so we can argue about that all day. Oh well, seems like this stuff is happening a lot lately, between the faction wars that killed bosses or people just leapfrogging to get bosses hopefully we can settle some things soon between the top guilds or it's going to get real dirty...

Salty
04-05-2010, 05:07 PM
FB looked like they had pretty much finished CRing.

I'm going to touch base on this as numerous people love to state it.

Fish Bait was rezzed, dragged, wiped, rezzed again, and cleared all the mobs from the corner west of the north wall (where all the spiders were), to the left of the FF house (where draco eventually died), and remaining mobs around the direct point in which Barfight and I were pulling Draco.

Every single guild in Fear got outplayed by Fish Bait. The only guild who came close to beating us to Draco was Divinity, and I literally pulled him off Barfight when Draco feared and killed him.

So anyone stating that Fish Bait was dicking around at north wall is not only un-informed but absolutely incorrect.

Hasbinbad
04-05-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm going to touch base on this as numerous people love to state it.

Fish Bait was rezzed, dragged, wiped, rezzed again, and cleared all the mobs from the corner west of the north wall (where all the spiders were), to the left of the FF house (where draco eventually died), and remaining mobs around the direct point in which Barfight and I were pulling Draco.

Every single guild in Fear got outplayed by Fish Bait. The only guild who came close to beating us to Draco was Divinity, and I literally pulled him off Barfight when Draco feared and killed him.

So anyone stating that Fish Bait was dicking around at north wall is not only un-informed but absolutely incorrect.
I kind of dislike salty but this is absolute truth. I watched salty clearing towards draco for 20 minutes previous to the first engage, and they were by far closer to the target until div showed up. Technically, divinity was the first guild who was "at the target," but that was mainly due to the fact that the whole area was cleared by fb first (although I have seen multiple guilds use this tactic to leapfrog other raids and get "at the target" first, which is technically correct by the current rules). I'm really happy to hear that you guys are all gonna have a summit on thursday to hash this shit out, because nobody wanting to call 30 minutes on anyone else because they don't want to admit someone else is at the target before them is shaaaaady.

Salty
04-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Want to join Fish Bait brew~

Hasbinbad
04-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Want to join Fish Bait brew~
Do you have punch and pie?

Salty
04-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Crow has the pie, I have the punch.

Finawin
04-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Lol I think he fancies himself elite, guys!

Jify
04-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Every single guild in Fear got outplayed by Fish Bait.

Teehee.

Salty
04-05-2010, 06:09 PM
I woke up to Alawen on my computer screen and IB slaying CT.

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/al-hakim-shaking-fist.jpg

Modus
04-05-2010, 06:58 PM
So IB tried to killsteal and rather than punishment they got rewarded with better loot. woots.

What a pitiful state of GM affairs. Rogean you should truly be ashamed. :(

karsten
04-05-2010, 07:02 PM
modus bro you just got trolled hard you should probly quit p99

Modus
04-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Scared broseph? I think Acarer's post really summed things up nicely.

Having 10%+ of the entire server population and zerging Fear w/ 43 people isn't getting it done anymore.

Recruit more I guess?

karsten
04-05-2010, 07:22 PM
modus bro you just got trolled hard you should probly quit p99

hehe bye

DPS IN

Audacious93c
04-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Basically, to sum things up rather quickly. Fish Bait was trained, thats why they only had 14 in the zone after many got there. Before hand, they had 21 within the zone. FB mysteriously had close to 10 mobs rush into their camp and thankfully clerics were able to get out. They were under the assumption that something bugged out. However, a certain Necro spoke up. He said that the mobs (all of which were from different spawn points due to type) rushed off into a particular direction instead of walking off like an unaggroed mob does. We could all take an educated guess as to where they rushed off to and why IB wiped shortly after Fish Bait. (Invis monk pulls to FB camp, gets up and runs off and is oblivious to the fact that he reattained aggro because of proximity and rushes back to IB camp.)

FB was lucky that someone got Rogeans attention after the train to come to the situation, so he could watch IB try to kill steal FB. However, most of us agree that the shitty loot FB received and the lack of discipline given to IB for doing said things isnt quite fair considering what has been done to other guilds in the past. Wasnt Salty banned for something very similar with the same mob and the same opposing guild? I think so. Where is the bans for the leaders of IB? What are the chances of two of the same staffs dropping off Draco? Especially a staff that no one within the Fish Bait raid could use. "Hey, yea... IB tried to KS you. So here is some loot you can have that no one can use." Said GM should have never despawned Draco to begin with. Whats the worst that could happen? IB get the kill from FB and he have to transfer the loot from them? Is it really that hard to look at the logs? The doubt wouldnt be in all of our minds if said GM would have taken that course of action. Favoritism from the GM towards IB is the general consensus among most of us unfortunately :confused:.

Modus
04-05-2010, 08:02 PM
Said GM should have never despawned Draco to begin with.

Favoritism from the GM towards IB is the general consensus among most of us unfortunately :confused:.

Hi I despawned the the raid boss that your guild cleared to, pulled, and engaged first. Now I'll hand you the two worst loots of said boss, and let the blatant kill-stealers go without so much as an acknowledgment of wrong doing.

Have a nice day.

- Rogean

Gwence
04-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Basically, to sum things up rather quickly. Fish Bait was trained, thats why they only had 14 in the zone after many got there. Before hand, they had 21 within the zone. FB mysteriously had close to 10 mobs rush into their camp and thankfully clerics were able to get out. They were under the assumption that something bugged out. However, a certain Necro spoke up. He said that the mobs (all of which were from different spawn points due to type) rushed off into a particular direction instead of walking off like an unaggroed mob does. We could all take an educated guess as to where they rushed off to and why IB wiped shortly after Fish Bait. (Invis monk pulls to FB camp, gets up and runs off and is oblivious to the fact that he reattained aggro because of proximity and rushes back to IB camp.)

FB was lucky that someone got Rogeans attention after the train to come to the situation, so he could watch IB try to kill steal FB. However, most of us agree that the shitty loot FB received and the lack of discipline given to IB for doing said things isnt quite fair considering what has been done to other guilds in the past. Wasnt Salty banned for something very similar with the same mob and the same opposing guild? I think so. Where is the bans for the leaders of IB? What are the chances of two of the same staffs dropping off Draco? Especially a staff that no one within the Fish Bait raid could use. "Hey, yea... IB tried to KS you. So here is some loot you can have that no one can use." Said GM should have never despawned Draco to begin with. Whats the worst that could happen? IB get the kill from FB and he have to transfer the loot from them? Is it really that hard to look at the logs? The doubt wouldnt be in all of our minds if said GM would have taken that course of action. Favoritism from the GM towards IB is the general consensus among most of us unfortunately :confused:.

Thanks guy, this post literally made me laugh out loud irl.

Arkanjil
04-05-2010, 08:16 PM

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/Arkanjil_photos/633664868656352476.jpg

Salty
04-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Thanks guy, this post literally made me laugh out loud irl.

Salty did in fact get suspended for attacking Draco.

No one in IB got suspended for trying to KS Draco and they got a bonus Draco on server reset while Rogean watched.

This is your guild being a bunch of cunts, luckily Salty is here to even it out.

Crone
04-05-2010, 08:23 PM
I hope the GMs can get this worked out in Classic. Kunark just opens the flood gates for raid targets and the drama is going to skyrocket. haha

mudvayne1812
04-05-2010, 08:38 PM
I love how the best of the IB defense could better be summed up with as a "No U."

Neat pictures with words in them pose a pretty sound counterargument and I must say that I too laughed out loud in real life at the biased, but factual information in this post. (No, not really)

Look at me now yall. I'm all up on the interwebs. World Wide.

Seriously though, the system needs a serious rule makeover or prehaps just rules that are fairly enforced.

Kadeem <--- /tell all the ingame hate here please.

Armin34
04-05-2010, 08:53 PM
later the server went down and when it came back up draco was back up again, so we were like "oh cool" and went to go kill him, and rogean said (paraphrasing) "the correct thing to do when mobs spawn when you don't think they're supposed to is to contact me but since i'm so nice i'm going to let it slide this time" and instead of two totems we got bcg and bone razor~]

Karsten, its funny how you say bcg and bone razor, when 1 of my friends in IB told me it was 2 shaman staffs as well. You are so full of shit man. Arn't you the raid leader/officer? It seems like Inglourious Basterds are nothing but full of fucked up people. They twist their words to get their way, they abuse gm relationships, they even go as far as kill stealing a mob from a guild who had the rightful target. You guys are scumbags of the server, and it shows more and more everyday. I'm cool with that tho.

Otto
04-05-2010, 09:02 PM
I'm honored that many of the people who posted to slander IB's name even further chose to up their post count from (0) to (5) just on our behalf.

Wish you guys had been here from the beginning, woulda been a blast.

mudvayne1812
04-05-2010, 09:15 PM
My bad bro. I didn't realise that # of posts = value of opinion. Don't worry though, I'll go estalk on the facebook/furries threads for ya.

Arkanjil
04-05-2010, 09:20 PM
The "facts" are so construed to make you guys look like the good guys it is amazing. /laugh

It's the story behind the scenes that actually counts tho...all of this here is just Fish Bait effectively using rhetoric to win support.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/Arkanjil_photos/wizard-of-oz.jpg

I like using pictures, they speak better than words most times.

Audacious93c
04-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Ok, those screenshots are considered pictures... They speak words like your little Wizard of Oz picture right? Right. Since pictures tell a story, and pictures cant lie... Guess you could say that they're considered fact. Hold on folks, I think were on to something!

I would assume you havent found your brain yet Tin Man.

Omnimorph
04-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Ok, those screenshots are considered pictures... They speak words like your little Wizard of Oz picture right? Right. Since pictures tell a story, and pictures cant lie... Guess you could say that they're considered fact. Hold on folks, I think were on to something!

tin man wanted a heart :/ which i think most people in this forum need too ;)

scarecrow was the one wanting the brain :D

Audacious93c
04-05-2010, 09:31 PM
Ha, you caught me Omni ;) Like this game, its been years since I watched that movie.

Modus
04-05-2010, 09:40 PM
Either enforce the rules with consequences or do away with them altogether!

Have fun yall!:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=16821&pictureid=345160

Modus
04-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Note: that was from IB intentionally training us weeks ago, and not from the incident in Fear.

Modus
04-05-2010, 09:43 PM
And if you find all the easter eggs, you'll win a free 5k+ item in-game!

Gotta catchem all!

Armin34
04-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Baawa = Wonton fyi - Officer at it's best

Finawin
04-05-2010, 09:52 PM
its

Arkanjil
04-05-2010, 10:06 PM

Sorry to sink your battleship, but the screen shots Salty posted don't show anything of the supposed "training" that IB did to you, nor do they tell the story of what happened leading up to that moment of the Draco screen shot.

Don't try and insult me when you basically spoke of screen shots that DO NOT tell any story other than what people are allowed to read of your guild chat.

Like I said, it is what happened behind the scenes that count. Troll me more Audacious, I am thoroughly enjoying this.

But remember....nerd rage never ends well.

Arkanjil
04-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Note: that was from IB intentionally training us weeks ago, and not from the incident in Fear.

Thanks for sharing a screen shot that is relevant to what happened last night.

Modus
04-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Thanks for sharing a screen shot that is relevant to what happened last night.

I think the mindset of the guild's officers in a similar circumstance is blatantly, overwhelmingly relevant.

Armin34
04-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Arkanjil, you mad bro?

Arkanjil
04-05-2010, 10:13 PM
I think the mindset of the guild's officers in a similar circumstance is blatantly, overwhelmingly relevant.

What that screen shot shows is basically a "you did this so I did that". There are obviously two sides to that story and you are claiming one side. Not relevant.

Arkanjil
04-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Arkanjil, you mad bro?

Na, passing the time while I wait on a spawn.

Cyrano
04-05-2010, 10:22 PM
This is your guild being a bunch of cunts, luckily Salty is here to even it out.

The unintentional humor in that sentence cracks me up.

Auvdar
04-05-2010, 10:29 PM
Alize has a big forehead, but can dance.
Mellisa has a huge nose, but looks like the girl next door.
discuss!

Neno
04-05-2010, 10:30 PM
Hey guys

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy201/trevor_photo_bucket_album/Project%201999/BALLIN.jpg

Audacious93c
04-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Yea, it’s evident he is mad. He replied to every single post made, as if they were all made directly to him. That is either the sign of a troll (which he called me :rolleyes: ), or a self obsessed moron at best. The screenshots give a high amount of detail concerning the stated affairs. In fact, the screenshots show everything that is being discussed within this thread in one form or another. Sorry that your attention to detail is short sighted, sincerely.
The screenshot Modus posts is there to reaffirm that this isn't the first time, and I'm quite positive that this won’t be the last. Especially when IB has a healthy population of Sandy Vagina's such as you. Also, Finawin; thank you for adding absolutely nothing to this thread except "LOL" and grammar checks; without you, we might still be back on page 1.

yaaaflow
04-05-2010, 10:57 PM
Well I'm sold, if anyone knows training it's Modus <3

Ektar
04-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Either enforce the rules with consequences or do away with them altogether!

Have fun yall!:

like, really? Did you read it? Combining all the tells together, Bawaa tells you, "Members of my guild were going to vengefully train you, but I stopped them."

There was confusion in the middle, so disregard the "salty was gonna train his own guild" bit.
And that last one? Obviously sarcasm. He's saying "you're attentive enough to 'see me dotting your mezzed mobs' (that is sarcasm in that he's insulting the claim altogether) but not attentive enough to know what's actually going on?"

I mean, can you really misinterpret that? ALL of you? you must be trolling for shits n giggles...

Arkanjil
04-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Yea, it’s evident he is mad. He replied to every single post made, as if they were all made directly to him. That is either the sign of a troll (which he called me :rolleyes: ), or a self obsessed moron at best. The screenshots give a high amount of detail concerning the stated affairs. In fact, the screenshots show everything that is being discussed within this thread in one form or another. Sorry that your attention to detail is short sighted, sincerely.
The screenshot Modus posts is there to reaffirm that this isn't the first time, and I'm quite positive that this won’t be the last. Especially when IB has a healthy population of Sandy Vagina's such as you. Also, Finawin; thank you for adding absolutely nothing to this thread except "LOL" and grammar checks; without you, we might still be back on page 1.

Na I'm not mad, I'm just shooting down arguments you and others are make as if this is Duck Hunt. ;)

The problem you are facing is that you can't see past your biased point of views on this subject. All I want is sufficient evidence from one of you guys that proves your point and can't be argued against (which hasn't happened yet). You brought this issue to the forums for everyone to read and the last thing anyone needs is for you guys to have a 1 sided conversation with yourselves; so I chose to point out a few flaws in your "facts".

I hope you are getting as much fun out of this troll thread as I am.
But, Sandy Vagina's? Really? That was the best you could come up with?

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/Arkanjil_photos/troll_toll.jpg

Dabamf
04-05-2010, 11:41 PM
Modus complaining about training and Salty complaining about kill stealing.

This is a comedy thread right?

Not that the claims aren't completely one-sided and fabricated.

And my all time favorite:
We could all take an educated guess as to where they rushed off to and why IB wiped shortly after Fish Bait. (Invis monk pulls to FB camp, gets up and runs off and is oblivious to the fact that he reattained aggro because of proximity and rushes back to IB camp.)
Hahahaha. Of all the possible scenarios to cause a train, THIS is the scenario you came up with? Quite elaborate, don't you think?

IB monks: good enough to train a guild undetected, not good enough to feign off agro.

Samuel
04-06-2010, 12:43 AM
Well I finally got back to this thread since my last post this afternoon.

I can't even believe that IB is trying to defend their actions. There is no grey area here. Fish Bait had 15+ twenty minutes before anyone else had more than 3. IB shows up in force, two minutes later they wipe. Fish Bait wipes (gets trained?), camps clerics, resumes pulling. Fish Bait pulls Draco. Fish Bait engaged Draco. IB jumps in to kill steal Fish Bait because they lost the race, even after they wiped (were trained?).

This thread shouldn't be an argument about training accusations (even though we were pulling and clearing fine before other guilds showed up). It should be a thread questioning why IB isn't punished for kill stealing and why IB got to kill and loot a second Dracoliche after their actions earlier.

mudvayne1812
04-06-2010, 12:53 AM
All I'm saying is that I'd like to see a list of actual rules that we're actually going to be playing with. What saying is I need an

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MMYIX2UKhQA/SK_gT5WdN9I/AAAAAAAACQo/YuhchWdM4e4/s400/explanation-demotivational-poster.jpg

Can I plays with pictures too preeze? :D

Kadeem

Arkanjil
04-06-2010, 01:00 AM
All I'm saying is that I'd like to see a list of actual rules that we're actually going to be playing with. What saying is I need an

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MMYIX2UKhQA/SK_gT5WdN9I/AAAAAAAACQo/YuhchWdM4e4/s400/explanation-demotivational-poster.jpg

Can I plays with pictures too preeze? :D

Kadeem

Haha I like it and approve!

Modus
04-06-2010, 01:28 AM
This is a comedy thread right?

Easter eggs people!

karsten
04-06-2010, 01:58 AM
Yea, it’s evident he is mad.

heh, glad we cleared that up!

karsten
04-06-2010, 02:12 AM
Karsten, its funny how you say bcg and bone razor, when 1 of my friends in IB told me it was 2 shaman staffs as well. You are so full of shit man. Arn't you the raid leader/officer? It seems like Inglourious Basterds are nothing but full of fucked up people. They twist their words to get their way, they abuse gm relationships, they even go as far as kill stealing a mob from a guild who had the rightful target. You guys are scumbags of the server, and it shows more and more everyday. I'm cool with that tho.

although I enjoyed this post a lot, i enjoyed the part in bold I think the most, given the overtly sexy and positive relationship that I share with Rogean

armin you ought not to go up against me, the odds are not stacked in your favor: I'm famous on the internet

Ektar
04-06-2010, 03:02 AM
Well I finally got back to this thread since my last post this afternoon.

I can't even believe that IB is trying to defend their actions. There is no grey area here. Fish Bait had 15+ twenty minutes before anyone else had more than 3. IB shows up in force, two minutes later they wipe. Fish Bait wipes (gets trained?), camps clerics, resumes pulling. Fish Bait pulls Draco. Fish Bait engaged Draco. IB jumps in to kill steal Fish Bait because they lost the race, even after they wiped (were trained?).

This thread shouldn't be an argument about training accusations (even though we were pulling and clearing fine before other guilds showed up). It should be a thread questioning why IB isn't punished for kill stealing and why IB got to kill and loot a second Dracoliche after their actions earlier.

First of all, you seem to be the least crazy of the people on the thread, so know from the beginning this post is not flaming at you but pointing out the problems with your case.

The thing is, when making accusations, you need to work with indisputable evidence. And no, I am not saying "haha we did it and you can't prove it." You have (the ones you are referring to) screenshots of your raid wiping; none of which have any sort of indication that IB was involved in ANY way other than something the poster typed underneath it, such as "IB did this." The screenshot of FB wiping to the "train" is merely showing you guys had a bunch of mobs.

Furthermore, you are overlooking a scenario in your rendition of the population event. According to the rules, once you fall under 15, you lose your front seat in the line and must restart at the back of the line once you get back to 15. Yes, you did have more than 15 first, but upon your wipe you lost that 15 man mark. During your recovery, IB had 15+ in the zone while FB was still under 15.

Yes, if IB trained you this is illegitimate; but since you have no actual proof (and, once again, not saying "did it - you can't prove it"), you cannot use this in your case. So since there is a timestamped screenshot of IB having 15 before FB, we gained the front seat.

Now I'm not going to argue if we have a legit timestamped screenshot or not cuz that's either a yes or no that I can't back up (that is, I don't personally have it). I wasn't present for this clusterfuck. I am just explaining it as I heard it (and as I believe, cuz I trust my pals (which, once again, is not part of this debate)).

So that is IB's side. Again, we're not merely banking on the fact that you don't actually have proof - we're banking on the fact that the accusations are false. There is no proof because it's impossible to have it.

And the big problem was that IB zoned in while you guys were CRing. As far as we were concerned, there was no ambiguity; we had 15, you did not. So ya see, as far as WE were concerned, you were being dickbags jacking our draco before following the necessary steps (calling 30 min, etc).

Perhaps we should amend the raid rules with a clause to claim ownership. Yes you don't claim your own 30 minutes. But perhaps we should do something like that, yeah? Maybe not if you're all alone when you zone in, but if there's a few of another guild in the zone, ya go hey guyz we got 15, you don't, that coo? And if there's a disagreement, at least it's beforehand and not after a guild acts and a clusterfuck occurs.

trolleleet
04-06-2010, 03:11 AM
First of all, you seem to be the least crazy of the people on the thread, so know from the beginning this post is not flaming at you but pointing out the problems with your case.

The thing is, when making accusations, you need to work with indisputable evidence. And no, I am not saying "haha we did it and you can't prove it." You have (the ones you are referring to) screenshots of your raid wiping; none of which have any sort of indication that IB was involved in ANY way other than something the poster typed underneath it, such as "IB did this." The screenshot of FB wiping to the "train" is merely showing you guys had a bunch of mobs.

Furthermore, you are overlooking a scenario in your rendition of the population event. According to the rules, once you fall under 15, you lose your front seat in the line and must restart at the back of the line once you get back to 15. Yes, you did have more than 15 first, but upon your wipe you lost that 15 man mark. During your recovery, IB had 15+ in the zone while FB was still under 15.

Yes, if IB trained you this is illegitimate; but since you have no actual proof (and, once again, not saying "did it - you can't prove it"), you cannot use this in your case. So since there is a timestamped screenshot of IB having 15 before FB, we gained the front seat.

Now I'm not going to argue if we have a legit timestamped screenshot or not cuz that's either a yes or no that I can't back up (that is, I don't personally have it). I wasn't present for this clusterfuck. I am just explaining it as I heard it (and as I believe, cuz I trust my pals (which, once again, is not part of this debate)).

So that is IB's side. Again, we're not merely banking on the fact that you don't actually have proof - we're banking on the fact that the accusations are false. There is no proof because it's impossible to have it.

And the big problem was that IB zoned in while you guys were CRing. As far as we were concerned, there was no ambiguity; we had 15, you did not. So ya see, as far as WE were concerned, you were being dickbags jacking our draco before following the necessary steps (calling 30 min, etc).

Perhaps we should amend the raid rules with a clause to claim ownership. Yes you don't claim your own 30 minutes. But perhaps we should do something like that, yeah? Maybe not if you're all alone when you zone in, but if there's a few of another guild in the zone, ya go hey guyz we got 15, you don't, that coo? And if there's a disagreement, at least it's beforehand and not after a guild acts and a clusterfuck occurs.

Please STFU.

Hasbinbad
04-06-2010, 03:13 AM
If a raid force is at the raid target and you begin gathering your own forces you are required to give the raid for that was there first a grace period of 30 minutes.
During your recovery, IB had 15+ in the zone while FB was still under 15.
What I really don't understand is the selective memory and selective use of rule interpretation. I remember many times being at a target first and getting a kill even tho another guild had 15 in the zone first. Certain people sure whistled a different tune then.

I'm really trying not to flame, but this is so blatant, and certain people are ignoring it as if they were righteous. Hypocrisy isn't becoming.

flednat
04-06-2010, 03:27 AM
Ok when I was on live if a guild was in a zone, we let them try to kill a mob, hell we would maybe even give them a couple chances. We where never enough of douches to train another guild, have 300 peple in teh zone to lag said guild out. We let them give it a fair go. I don't understand where this mind set comes in that makes you think you can just roll over anyone or anything to get at a target? You think you deserve it? or becuase oh look they are fighting a roaming mob not thee raid target there for we can can just go right by them and get the raid target is correct? This is really a problem in my opinon.

Honestly I think if the guild leaders just talking and people didn't think they where the cats meow it would be a lot more civil and there would be a lot less deuchbaggery by everyone involved.
Also, make some rules and punish heavily if there are no repurcusions for the actions taken, this will only get worse and worse.
Once again the are my personal opions of someone not involved in anyway with any of these guilds.

Hasbinbad
04-06-2010, 03:33 AM
Also, make some rules and punish heavily if there are no repurcusions for the actions taken
Q: What if I engage first?
A: If you are not the first raid force at a target, and you engage the creature before their 30 minute grace period is up then those involved in breaking the rules will be banned for fourteen days for the first offense.

mitic
04-06-2010, 03:46 AM
10 pages for a mini-boss dispute geez....grow some more epen folks!

Modus
04-06-2010, 06:34 AM
God damn do you people not read Highlights in the dentist office waiting room?

Keystone
04-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Should just let the guild call it's own timer when it's ready to engage, first guild to shout it gets it! but the timer would have to be WAYYYY shorter than 30 minutes, say 90seconds to engage or something and if they don't engage by that point they can't engage for 15minutes or some shit. (thats if you really dont' want to have a super fun ks clusterfuck which sounds way more fun than being all civilized to me!)

Trimm
04-06-2010, 11:38 AM
When there are only 2 guilds involved in a race to a target, the timer works well. It gives both guilds a defined amount of time before the next guild can act. The problem comes when there are multiple guilds involved at once. 2 main issues arise:

1.) No guild calls time on anyone, because they don't want to concede their first attempt to another guild. Prime example of this was the 4-way race for Draco. Each guild involved believed it was first in line for the kill, so why would we call time on IB/Trans/Fish Bait if we were ready to go? This lead to all guilds engaging at once and the ensuing GM intervention.

2.) Whats to keep guilds from using this to abuse the system? Lets say Gothic Circle is killing Hate trash and Maestro spawns. IB & Divinity trackers spot this and guilds mobilize. IB has 12 in zone with a 3rd group ready to port up, and Divinity has 15 in zone a few seconds before IB. Whats to keep us from making a deal with GC to call 30 minutes on them just to buy time and keep IB locked out? I admit it's hypothetical and not likely to happen, but people are smart and can always find a way to abuse the system.

I don't see any perfect solution to the problem. The server needs a cut-and-dry set of rules that clearly shows who is in the right and who isn't, with as little GM interaction as possible. I don't know if this exists, but hopefully the guild meeting with bring us one step closer.

TheDudeAbides
04-06-2010, 11:49 AM
IB has gone full retard

What a surprise

YendorLootmonkey
04-06-2010, 12:12 PM
I don't remember how it worked back in '99 because I don't think I hit level 45-50 until Kunark came out, so there was a little bit more to do in the way of raid content... but was that the way it used to work on live servers? One guild does all the work breaking in and clearing the trash mobs in Fear/Hate only to have another guild take advantage of that work, leapfrog, and mobilize at a raid target further in the zone?

Modus
04-06-2010, 12:12 PM
If you look closely, an IB tracker is wielding a massive black dildo.

I think they're up to something queer.

TheDudeAbides
04-06-2010, 12:33 PM
I don't remember how it worked back in '99 because I don't think I hit level 45-50 until Kunark came out, so there was a little bit more to do in the way of raid content... but was that the way it used to work on live servers? One guild does all the work breaking in and clearing the trash mobs in Fear/Hate only to have another guild take advantage of that work, leapfrog, and mobilize at a raid target further in the zone?

No that wasn't the way it worked.

One guild full of weirdos didn't party crash every zone a raid was taking place to leapfrog the guild that had just cleared it like one guild full of crazy weirdos does here every time a mob spawns.

Guilds didn't have druids sitting around afk in the middle of your raids tracking the mob they are planning on KSing or leapfrogging you for either

One guild full of weirdos has taken "serious business" and applied it to 10 year old content in a disturbing way

Finawin
04-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Yes, that stuff did happen. The sheer amount of retarded shit flooding from the cocksheath that is your mouth is fucking staggering.

It is very apparent you did not play back on live, or didn't play in a competitively raiding guild.

Guilds were always leapfrogging each other, ksing, training, etc.

You would know this, and about enchanters charming trash to down raid targets with ever increasingly shrinking raid sizes, had you been there.

Finawin
04-06-2010, 01:00 PM
You think planting a tracker in a zone and giving everyone in the guild access to that tracker is new? You're fucking retarded.

Ferok
04-06-2010, 01:03 PM
No that wasn't the way it worked.

One guild full of weirdos didn't party crash every zone a raid was taking place to leapfrog the guild that had just cleared it like one guild full of crazy weirdos does here every time a mob spawns.

Guilds didn't have druids sitting around afk in the middle of your raids tracking the mob they are planning on KSing or leapfrogging you for either

One guild full of weirdos has taken "serious business" and applied it to 10 year old content in a disturbing way

Uh... what server did you play on?

Hasbinbad
04-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Honestly, I think that varied quite a bit from server to server. Many servers had player-enforced rotations, and many servers had "gentlemens agreements" on raiding rules that every dude abided by (c wat i did thur?). Conversely, many servers had FFA style rules, with consequences like you describe. Not arguing with you or w/e, just saying..

Ektar
04-06-2010, 01:30 PM
If you look closely, an IB tracker is wielding a massive black dildo.

I think they're up to something queer.

Guy, all you got are corpses. And seeing as how Salty trained blaine down a few levels some days ago, I think I know where those corpses came from. Either way, have 2 corpses there without timers gives you nothing. But I see that logic means nothing to this post, so I'm out =p

And hasbin I know about the "at the target" thing; if FB had 500 in the zone and were over at north wall, they weren't at the target. However, I wasn't there and don't find enough evidence to properly say where anyone was. So I ignored that variable. Perhaps I should have said that!

Trimm
04-06-2010, 01:43 PM
And hasbin I know about the "at the target" thing

Have rules for Draco's 'at the target' even been defined?

YendorLootmonkey
04-06-2010, 01:49 PM

Wouldn't the guild that broke fear and was currently clearing the trash mobs so they could move around and engage raid targets have the first rights to attempt Draco? Or on this server can a competing guild take advantage of another guild's plane-break and clearing of trash mobs and start clearing TT's to prep for Draco?

Seems like the winning strategy is to let another guild do all the work breaking/clearing and then while they're occupied with that, bring in your raid force for the juicy stuff?

Kinda sucks if that's the case. Just trying to understand so I know whether to bother playing and leveling up here or not.

Humerox
04-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Wouldn't the guild that broke fear and was currently clearing the trash mobs so they could move around and engage raid targets have the first rights to attempt Draco? Or on this server can a competing guild take advantage of another guild's plane-break and clearing of trash mobs and start clearing TT's to prep for Draco?

Seems like the winning strategy is to let another guild do all the work breaking/clearing and then while they're occupied with that, bring in your raid force for the juicy stuff?

Kinda sucks if that's the case. Just trying to understand so I know whether to bother playing and leveling up here or not.

Don't let all this discourage you. There are plans in the works to resolve the situation. You WILL have fun at hi-end on P99.

YendorLootmonkey
04-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Thank you for the re-assurance. :)

TheDudeAbides
04-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Yes, that stuff did happen. The sheer amount of retarded shit flooding from the cocksheath that is your mouth is fucking staggering.

It is very apparent you did not play back on live, or didn't play in a competitively raiding guild.

You would know this, and about enchanters charming trash to down raid targets with ever increasingly shrinking raid sizes, had you been there.

Stop gaslighting the past. It's very apparent you're talking out of your ass and have no idea wtf you are talking about. This type of behavior was never encouraged or accepted by SOE. I know what their policies are/were concerning this shit. You don't. If a guild did the work to clear the mobs in a zone towards a boss, some guild full of sick bastards weren't allowed to just barge in the zone and attempt to take the kill. If that guild trained/killstole there was action taken against them. SOE was well aware how this type douchebaggery could ruin their game. It wasn't UO you moron.

If that shit happened there was GM action. People were suspended/banned for the shit your guild pulls on a daily basis. Guilds were disbanded over that shit. That doesn't happen here, even when your guild full of weirdos is caught red handed purposely KSING and training people, no action is taken.

Guilds generally respected zone rights. They didn't park afk druids in the zone that would summon a guild full of weirdos to try and leapfrog/KS as soon as a boss popped on track. Your guild doesn't respect anything. You guys are just douchebags. It's disturbing how full retard you people over this 10 year old content.

We're talking about a guild actively clearing a zone with a boss. Another guild didn't zone and try to KS/leapfrog it like you freaks do here all the time. There would be mass petitions and GMs would become involved.

Planar trash wasn't charmed and turned into main tanks on raids during vanilla EQ either. We're talking mobs that can triple for 130+ hasted easy. It's laughable that you would try to pander this lie. The charm mechanics on this server are broken and have trivialized the content. This is common knowledge and your guild has exploited these mechanics since day one.

But you guys are "serious business" and "breaking new ground" in the MMO on an emu server with 10 year old content or something. We're all supposed to be impressed by whatever it is you weirdos are trying to prove.

Hasbinbad
04-06-2010, 02:01 PM
And hasbin I know about the "at the target" thing; if FB had 500 in the zone and were over at north wall, they weren't at the target.
They were along the southwest edge of the firewall, not at the traditional draco stage, but there were no mobs between them and draco. Trust me dude, it pains me to back up FB, but this is truth. Divinity was also in position, WNW and within spitting distance of the traditional spot, with no mobs between them and draco. IB was far to the southwest, closer to the fetid house, still dealing with the tents they pulled. I know all this because I was snuck on the north ramp of the bridge (above the traditional draco spot), watching it all go down. Common sense would dictate that FB (who cleared all the mobs between them and draco first) would have claim to the target. A literal interpretation of the rules would dictate that divinity was the first guild to have a clear path to pull draco (thus being "at the target" first). IB was not even in the running. FB tried to engage and got adds so feigned (not at the target). Barfight engaged cleanly (at the target), but got feared and died. FB re-engaged at that point, with no adds (at the target), but started to wipe. This would have left divinity with the mob (at the target first, and with common sense logic, 2nd in line), but IB decided they wanted the mob and ran up from way back in the SW to try for a blatant KS, presumably leading Rogean to depop the mob.
However, I wasn't there
I was. So was Rogean. That he backed FB up should speak to you. I think in this situation, there was enough confusion to understand why no punishments have been meted out, but this is what went down. As to why he left up the second draco.. Eh, who can fathom the mind of Rogean? I honestly just hope that on Thursday you guys can hammer something solid out so that situations like this don't happen again.

jkfranklin
04-06-2010, 02:08 PM
not this shit again

Hasbinbad
04-06-2010, 02:08 PM
No. However, I would think that common sense indicates that it means "no mobs between you and the target," barring some other agreement (which doesn't currently exist).

That's just my opinion, and I honestly don't think that kind of interpretation is ethical, because FB had cleared all the mobs between them and draco before anyone else, and I think that should be worth something. However, we're not really dealing with an ethical group of people here, so you have to do what you can right?

Anyone else have a better interpretation of "at the target?"

Ektar
04-06-2010, 02:09 PM
Hasbin pal, you're the only person I can actually have an exchange with and not have someone respond with retarded illogical crap. In light of that, I'm not gonna argue here cuz someone is just gonna take something I say and make a claim that makes no sense and makes me and IB look bad.

Finawin
04-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Reinforcing the point that you have no idea what you're talking about with a wall of text, priceless.

GMs rarely did dick about anything because they were so rarely around, ever. GMs DID intervene on these situations, but to say that because they did sometimes that this type of shit never occurred? Retarded.

Side note, my favorite GM staff member of any game to date is Vinshayr The Pumpkin from Nameless. He didn't take shit from guilds doing that shit.

Armin34
04-06-2010, 02:18 PM
You wern't even there Ektar, so shut your mouf

Hasbinbad
04-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Hasbin pal, you're the only person I can actually have an exchange with and not have someone respond with retarded illogical crap. In light of that, I'm not gonna argue here cuz someone is just gonna take something I say and make a claim that makes no sense and makes me and IB look bad.
Hey I appreciate that Ektar, and it's mutual. I would be happy to talk to you in private if you want more details of what went down..

TheDudeAbides
04-06-2010, 02:36 PM
GMs rarely did dick about anything because they were so rarely around, ever. GMs DID intervene on these situations, but to say that because they did sometimes that this type of shit never occurred? Retarded.

If he shit occurred it was dealt with. Even after the fact. You're clueless and just sicking the shit from IB's ass as usual

Finawin
04-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Lol I think anyone who knows me would tell you that I don't suck up to anyone for any reason, certainly not a guild I'm competing with for raid targets.

Just because I think you're retarded doesn't mean that I am sucking off IB, or anyone.

Murferoo
04-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Why is a raid calendar not being used? This was very common. There should be a primary, secondary and tertiary guild selected. If the primary doesn't show up or can't take it down within an allotted time, the secondary moves in, and/or then the tertiary.

After reading the current raid rules, it's ripe with gaping holes that allow people to misinterpret the spirit of it. Basically, people can take gigantic dumps all over each other.

Furthermore, the GM's need to be relentless in showing no favoritism (perception can be reality whether you like it or not) as it will slowly kill this place and they need to make very clear, non negotiable rules. If you break em, you're fucked, period.

Until Kunark comes out, the content is very limited. Make an alt. I'm a little surprised to see all the elitist BS on an emu server with what I perceive to be an older crowd. I mean, are you guys in your late 20's and 30's really still trying to live vicariously through your online toons? jfc...might as well get a flexi-doll, some lube and just give up on life once and for all.

karsten
04-06-2010, 04:11 PM
yeah i dunno, i sort of agree. I have no idea why people can't just take turns on mobs, maybe set it up to where IB gets naggy one week, and then like, divinity or transc gets it the next week, etc

Trimm
04-06-2010, 04:15 PM
yeah i dunno, i sort of agree. I have no idea why people can't just take turns on mobs, maybe set it up to where IB gets naggy one week, and then like, divinity or transc gets it the next week, etc

How dare you bring logic and reason to this, sir.

Crone
04-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Saw calendars work in classic on many many different servers. Ya, you only got a chance at the mob once a month, but at least you got it.

I think when a lot more raid targets open up, in Kunark, it won't be nearly as much of a problem. With so many raid targets, I feel like a guild could constantly be busy killing shit, and never have "downtime".

Murferoo
04-06-2010, 04:21 PM
There isn't a single way of doing this that will please everyone. Part of the fun for some is the drama, the adrenaline rush and the griefing that comes with the current method. It's a viable way of doing it no doubt, but that's just it, it makes for a lot of drama, in addition to alot of GM effort and intervention. Personally I'd prefer they didn't have to spend much time on this and bent there focus towards making this place as classic as possible and getting the work done for future content.

The other way is to show a little bit of maturity, some common sense, and just an inkling of decency. Let Gothic or Sapienta or whomever isn't "uber" have a shot at these. If they fail at it, the second guild gets a wack at it....if they weren't around because they assumed guild number 1 had it handled, the 3rd guild gets a chance at it. If all of those fail, its FFA on that particular mob/raid.

The problem with this is that it doesn't appeal much to the overly aggresive and competitive fuck tards who install truck nuts on there used F250's irl.

/gate

eqholmes
04-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Calendar is a decent idea, at least worth a shot at this point? I doubt IB will be willing to agree on something like this though, since they so badly need the gear from such mobs as draco and maestro...... At this point its more about stopping other guilds from getting a chance and proving that they dominate us, right?:)

Shamaeso
04-06-2010, 04:25 PM
solution is communication between the Guild Leaders and Raid-leaders for the guilds. Until this happens nothing will change. make a monthy council meeting sort out the month and be fair. Will it work yes, it did on Quellious. Will it happen? depends on the egos involved.

Murferoo
04-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Calendar is a decent idea, at least worth a shot at this point? I doubt IB will be willing to agree on something like this though, since they so badly need the gear from such mobs as draco and maestro...... At this point its more about stopping other guilds from getting a chance and proving that they dominate us, right?:)

Who gives a shit if they agree or not? If the GM's bone up and say this is the way it is....that's the way it is. Don't like it, take some pills, slash your wrists, hang yourself and shoot yourself in the mouth to make sure your really dead. Oh, and enjoy your ban.

This isn't rocket science.

Arkanjil
04-06-2010, 04:33 PM
How dare you bring logic and reason to this, sir.

This man is legend.

Other than that.....good discussions! It's refreshing to see people giving their positive opinions on this subject.

karsten
04-06-2010, 04:34 PM
i'm the raid leader of IB, so I can certainly make us abide by a calendar system/raid target rotation, not a problem

Humerox
04-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Who gives a shit if they agree or not? If the GM's bone up and say this is the way it is....that's the way it is. Don't like it, take some pills, slash your wrists, hang yourself and shoot yourself in the mouth to make sure your really dead. Oh, and enjoy your ban.

Well...GM's don't want to have to be involved in server guild politics - not that they aren't already I know - they would much rather guilds get together and settle things like adults. I mean who wants to be up at 3am to settle some fricking argument about who was at this mob or that mob at whatever given second. They got better shit to do, and honestly, most of us want them doing that other better shit.

Every guild on this server has their own agenda. With that being said, kudos to all the guild leaders for recognizing the need to table this shit and compromise. It's not a very popular decision for some of these leaders to be diplomatic...and you'd best believe they have their own internal shitstorms to deal with. They are going to pave the way for the next three years or so for everyone.

Inglourious Basterds, Transcendence, Divinity, Fish Bait and all the other guilds that are hashing this out...thank you. No bullshit...dead serious.

Murferoo
04-06-2010, 04:55 PM
Well...GM's don't want to have to be involved in server guild politics - not that they aren't already I know - they would much rather guilds get together and settle things like adults. I mean who wants to be up at 3am to settle some fricking argument about who was at this mob or that mob at whatever given second. They got better shit to do, and honestly, most of us want them doing that other better shit.

Every guild on this server has their own agenda. With that being said, kudos to all the guild leaders for recognizing the need to table this shit and compromise. It's not a very popular decision for some of these leaders to be diplomatic...and you'd best believe they have their own internal shitstorms to deal with. They are going to pave the way for the next three years or so for everyone.

Inglourious Basterds, Transcendence, Divinity, Fish Bait and all the other guilds that are hashing this out...thank you. No bullshit...dead serious.

That's cool, but lets remember, it's not just about them. The server continues to grow. Guilds come and go guys...the ongoing shit being a good reason why some of them, eventually, go...let the guilds, whomever they are, fit around a good system, not the other way around.

Trimm
04-06-2010, 05:18 PM
That's cool, but lets remember, it's not just about them. The server continues to grow. Guilds come and go guys...the ongoing shit being a good reason why some of them, eventually, go...let the guilds, whomever they are, fit around a good system, not the other way around.

Why wouldn't a new guild be allowed into an already established calendar system? When they are ready, they can say we have X amount of people ready to attemp Y mob and they would be given a chance just like any other guild to prove they can handle it. If they fail at killing it, another guild could be waiting behind them and they can try again next time.

yaaaflow
04-06-2010, 05:27 PM
ok wtf who hijacked karstens account

Murferoo
04-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Why wouldn't a new guild be allowed into an already established calendar system? When they are ready, they can say we have X amount of people ready to attemp Y mob and they would be given a chance just like any other guild to prove they can handle it. If they fail at killing it, another guild could be waiting behind them and they can try again next time.

I'm in total agreement with this. Did I imply otherwise? If I did - my bad.

What I should have said in my previous post is I'd like to see the GM's exert some leadership/direction and not leave it up to 4 guilds to decide how raid rules are going to be determined. I have nothing against any of those guilds I just tend to lean towards reasonable, balanced and cogent thought processes and if what I see on the forums and in game is any indication, it's lacking from some of that crowd....not all, some.

I think at the end of the day you guys will find a raid calendar makes the most sense.

mitic
04-06-2010, 05:33 PM

i was thinking the same...

Humerox
04-06-2010, 05:44 PM
...not leave it up to 4 guilds to decide how raid rules are going to be determined...

Didn't mean to imply only 4 guild representation. There - from what I understand - will be more GL's invited than what I listed. My bad.

Scrooge
04-06-2010, 05:49 PM
WTF....still at 14 pages? C'mon people, make it 80! Get to it!

Hasbinbad
04-06-2010, 05:51 PM
i was thinking the same...
Honestly so was I.

However, I've learned that at times, Karsten is as surprisingly reasonable as he is frustratingly obstinate. I have no doubt that if he hasn't come here yet to give us the punchline, he is perfectly serious.

I don't know if a player-enforced rotation is the best solution or not, but if the most influential person in IB (arguably) is willing to come that far from the bunker to the bargaining table, I'd call that fair play. Hopefully this is the spirit which each guild brings to the upcoming summit.

Otto
04-06-2010, 05:52 PM
he's trollin

Hasbinbad
04-06-2010, 05:53 PM
he's trollin
Then that's honestly too bad.

Gwence
04-06-2010, 05:54 PM
The only solution is to open up more content, and that will happen eventually. Why would a guild that gets about 95-100% of the the raid bosses agree to a calendar system?

I thought you guys were being logical.

Scrooge
04-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Because they already have everything they want, I mean they're literally at the point where they need to either a) recruit more people just so the raid loot doesn't rot, or b) give/sell the trade-able raid loot to alts.

Trimm
04-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Why would a fat kid with cookies share his cookies?

You're right, what were we thinking. God forbid 5% of the population have to share 95% of the content. Idiots.

Humerox
04-06-2010, 06:01 PM
The only solution is to open up more content, and that will happen eventually. Why would a guild that gets about 95-100% of the the raid bosses agree to a calendar system?

I thought you guys were being logical.

Because that guild would no longer get 95-100% of the raid bosses forever. Do you honestly believe that one guild can dominate this server even into Kunark? Look at what's happening already.

Murferoo
04-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Here's a sample raid calendar of old for shits n' giggles.

http://web.archive.org/web/20001018114556/http://fenninraid.sok.org/calendar.pl

Ektar
04-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Karsten and I have been talking a lot about this. We would like to be movin up, honestly. In the scale of progression, we want to move to the right; not the left. To the east side is where we wanna go. We finally want everyone to get a piece of the pie.

Modus
04-06-2010, 06:16 PM
I'd call that fair play.

Uberfunny jokejuice splashed across the kitchen floor.

The day IB plays fair is the day after they get banned.

Arkanjil
04-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Here's a sample raid calendar of old for shits n' giggles.

http://web.archive.org/web/20001018114556/http://fenninraid.sok.org/calendar.pl

Man...that is definitely old school....TKR...Silvan rangers....only guilds missing are TMO and HoD.

Murferoo
04-06-2010, 06:24 PM
Yah haha, noticed that too. I think TMO isn't on it because they had moved on already from those places.

Modus
04-06-2010, 06:25 PM
...and come on people! The black dildo is half the size of the damn druid!! Dropping gems here and 'yall are too hot 'n bothered for good jokesauce.

Humerox
04-06-2010, 06:27 PM
Karsten and I have been talking a lot about this. We would like to be movin up, honestly. In the scale of progression, we want to move to the right; not the left. To the east side is where we wanna go. We finally want everyone to get a piece of the pie.

To KC and the Sunshine Band singing That's the Way I like it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWf1MdHv80Q

Gwence
04-06-2010, 06:43 PM
You're right, what were we thinking. God forbid 5% of the population have to share 95% of the content. Idiots.

Compeition sparks conflict, what can I tell you. Im sorry we're all idiots because we dont join your eutopian dream world where everyone gets along in candyland.

What planet do you live on again?

Gwence
04-06-2010, 06:49 PM
Because that guild would no longer get 95-100% of the raid bosses forever. Do you honestly believe that one guild can dominate this server even into Kunark? Look at what's happening already.

While I cant intelligently speak about future happenings, based off what goes on presently, I would say yes most certainly one guild can dominate into and through Kunark.

Murferoo
04-06-2010, 06:54 PM
Lets get back on track.

Raid Calendar - yay or nay?

karsten
04-06-2010, 06:57 PM
raid calendar and switching off weeks on raid bosses: yes

otherwise we'll just keep fighting with each other ad nauseum and i mean, i personally would rather just play the game as it was intended, not have to fight everyone for 10 year old raid content, it's not even how it was on classic

Modus
04-06-2010, 07:00 PM
While I cant intelligently speak about future happenings...

increasing raid targets + increasing raid playerbase = decreasing control by #1 guild

Having done this progression several times before, what usually happens is oldworld raid targets are left to second tier guilds. There will still be perma-trackers at trak, dl, chardok however...

Ektar
04-06-2010, 07:09 PM

uh-huh

Hasbinbad
04-06-2010, 07:31 PM
I cant intelligently speak

hrafn
04-06-2010, 08:29 PM
Raid zones should be flagged for PvP.

Finawin
04-06-2010, 08:41 PM
Retarded idea and it will never work.

Humerox
04-06-2010, 09:43 PM
While I cant intelligently speak about future happenings, based off what goes on presently, I would say yes most certainly one guild can dominate into and through Kunark.

There are 5 months left to Kunark, at least. The server sports excellent leadership in multiple guilds and an ever increasing hi-end playerbase. There are Aussie and Euro guilds up and coming...they're tough. In a nutshell, what goes on presently, won't continue to go on.

Pikle
04-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Honestly after reading every post in this thread (waste of my life) I have found that about 3% of this is useful. Raid calendar is old news, if they wanted to put one in I'm assuming it would of been done months ago... GC deals with most of the top guilds on a daily/weekly basis and I personally know that IB isn't all you guys make them out to be. I joined these forums in december and used to think IB was the big bad guy, and everyone else was the little guy trying to take down goliath. Well that's not the issue at all.

I've been hearing the same shit for months now about how IB trained them or KSed them. The problem is I haven't seen any real proof, and I've seen people train IB, even the past few weeks... If you seriously don't remember what old school EQ was like, quit the server now. Cause I'm sure Finawin and others will agree, it was total chaos sometimes in Live back in 1999. I know for a fact 2 major guilds on the Rathe server went toe to toe against Naggy and they decided whoever got the XP got the loot. That means it wasn't about strategy or moving into a spot in time. It came down to who could do more dmg... I used to watch people quit their mains to make a wizard just so they could walk up and KS mobs from people. Because the GM's didn't have time to deal with player issues back then. The first year of EQ was unlike anything I had ever played. And if you seriously remember the GM's intervening in shit like this you are probably thinking after Kunark at least. The GM's were never around at first, people would go weeks without issues being resolved sometimes. The game in 99 blew up pretty fast and they didn't have the staff to maintain the player base, you can't argue this, it is fact.

And I'm sure people will call me a liar or I'm kissing ass or whatever. But all I did was sit back and watch all this develop with Finawin and others (over several months). And I've noticed those people that are completely unbiased and could care less about others opinions feel that IB is doing what just about any of us would do in their situation. I'm sure people have acted stupid at times in all guilds, I'm sure people have been trained or KSed in all guilds but if there is no proof of a given situation then what do you want to happen?

WHEN IB zoned into fear, FB had less than 15... If I were in their shoes I would of moved up and started pulling too. FB already admitted they weren't there for draco, they were just clearing and draco popped... you had ample time to get your people up there and kill draco. I do notice that in most of these situations people tend to wipe a lot... not sure if guilds get in a rush and overpull or aren't paying attention to the right things or what... But If FB had players die before IB even came in and were under 15, no reason for another guild to not try and take their shot while you were CRing.

EQ is a cutthroat game, it's hardcore to the max. There are way too many ego's around that think they are the best thing ever. When you get a lot of those types of people on the same server trying to win, it causes these issues. THERE WILL BE NO PERFECT RULESET, there will always be problems and I wish people would stop the name calling and bullshit and just work it out as adults...

Finawin and I will always find a way to work around the rules that are in place, so get ready, GC WILL OWN THE WORLD! (Sarcasm for you Salty) (Of course unless you get in our way, then we will take you down)

Ektar
04-06-2010, 09:56 PM
There are 5 months left to Kunark, at least. The server sports excellent leadership in multiple guilds and an ever increasing hi-end playerbase. There are Aussie and Euro guilds up and coming...they're tough. In a nutshell, what goes on presently, won't continue to go on.

I can agree that IB won't necessarily dominate forever. But are you seriously trying to say IB definitely won't dominate forever? You have no case to support that. The only case you can build is that anyone will be in power; all guilds have an equal (or at least some shot) of being that one.

Unless of course you're trying to imply IB is only strong now because it started early, and isn't good enough to keep up.

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:09 PM
Honestly it's a given that IB won't be the main power forever, It's really tough to continue to play and dominate on a server with natural progression if you have almost nothing to do. I know for a fact that the leadership of the other top 5 or 6 guilds want to take over IB's spot at the time. And right now most of them would give just about anything for it. This is content we have all(majority) adventured through a few times at some point. It's fun to do this against people who are very good at what they do, I quite enjoy the competition and I feel this server wouldn't be nearly competitive if it weren't for IB being the number 1 guild early. Because the top guild has to have good leadership for the whole server to benefit.

GC is the next GREAT GUILD! JOIN WHILE YOU CAN!

I think we should all start guilds named after QT movies. My new alt guild will be Natural Born Killers... Who's going to start Pulp Fiction!? So many good titles to choose from. And I love QT old school films as much as the next guy, but what happened man! You lost your touch, you got lucky Brad Pitt wanted to save IB.

Of course us at GC have an advantage, I talked to QT myself and his next film is Gothic Circle about a secret organization that dominated the world trade and banking for over 5000 thousand years. GC was found to have not only created Stone Henge, but also carved out the grand canyon with a giant Scimitar of the Mistwalker!

Samuel
04-06-2010, 10:16 PM
WHEN IB zoned into fear, FB had less than 15... If I were in their shoes I would of moved up and started pulling too.

Wrong, we had more than 15 when IB zoned in.

FB already admitted they weren't there for draco, they were just clearing and draco popped...

Wrong, we knew Draco was due so we went early and started clearing.

Just because we have members who need armor drops does not mean we weren't there for Draco.

Humerox
04-06-2010, 10:20 PM
I can agree that IB won't necessarily dominate forever. But are you seriously trying to say IB definitely won't dominate forever? You have no case to support that. The only case you can build is that anyone will be in power; all guilds have an equal (or at least some shot) of being that one.

Unless of course you're trying to imply IB is only strong now because it started early, and isn't good enough to keep up.

Yes. I'm saying that IB definitely won't dominate forever. Not because you're not strong enough, not because you're not good enough. Simply because your level of skill and mobilization will be matched. There are enough veteran EQ leaders here that won't allow you continue, and enough veteran EQ players here to support the existing and future leadership. They all want a piece of the pie.

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Samuel I believe Salyy was the one that said FB wasn't there for draco. I will find it when I stop being lazy and have so many things to respond to. ALSO FB is in fear almost every night(it seems), you guys should go to hate, I know some of your members wish you would do hate more...

Well when my roommate Asteroid did a /who FB didn't have 15 people and IB had more, again I wish he had taken screenshots because I can't prove any of this.

Ektar
04-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Honestly it's a given that IB won't be the main power forever, It's really tough to continue to play and dominate on a server with natural progression if you have almost nothing to do. I know for a fact that the leadership of the other top 5 or 6 guilds want to take over IB's spot at the time. And right now most of them would give just about anything for it.

This is why it's possible. It is by no means a given.

To all your reasons: what if we're that good? You guys would give anything - but what if you don't have anything good enough to give?

And keep in mind, I'm not saying you don't have anything good enough to give. Once again, it's possible. I'm only saying why trying to say our downfall is a given is just logically retarded.

Humerox
04-06-2010, 10:32 PM
This is why it's possible. It is by no means a given.

To all your reasons: what if we're that good? You guys would give anything - but what if you don't have anything good enough to give?

And keep in mind, I'm not saying you don't have anything good enough to give. Once again, it's possible. I'm only saying why trying to say our downfall is a given is just logically retarded.

You're equating lack of domination with downfall. I don't see it that way.

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:37 PM
I didn't mean your downfall at all Ektar, but I believe it's going to level out at the top pretty soon. And here is why it's a given in my mind. You guys have forced everyone else to combine efforts to attempt to take you down. It's the way some people have been treated or felt they have been treated. No one at the top will stay there forever, no matter how great you are. I think this server has too much skill and talent, not including strategic minds to match you. I'm just as cool with IB as the next guy, but IB has naturally forced people to attempt to take over the top spot.

It's a given in my mind that IB will lose the top spot eventually. And not saying it will be anyone who is attempting right now, but the longer the server stays up and around, the smarter players will get when dealing with the top guild/s. If you guys took most of the raid targets for another month or so, I could easily see other guilds teaming up like crazy. No matter how fast you mobilize or how good you are no one can compete against 10 times their number.

I've compared it to a game of risk, if one player is that much further ahead of the rest of the others. The weaker players team up. And in our case IB just doesn't have enough soldiers on the field to win the war against 5 times the amount. In a game like this it's just not possible. Now do I think IB could possibly stay at the top until this server goes away... yes I think it's possible. But no way in my mind, 10 wolves can kill a lion. And you guys have created a raving pack of wolves with your domination.

Ektar
04-06-2010, 10:38 PM
Well ya should...

But fine. Don't pick at my words. seriously?

Change "downfall" for "lack of domination"

omgdone

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:41 PM
Lack of domination means it will level out at the top, not that you guys will be ruined as a guild and trying to kill phinny just to catch up.

Armin34
04-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Pikle, why don't you continue to suck IB's cock because I'm sure they love it. I know FB has 22 in zone before IB zoned in. The train made it drop, and your roommate Asteroid was a little late to the party. You wern't there, but I guess you are very important now, and that everyone should listen to your important facts.

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:43 PM
I don't mean any of this in a negative manner. My opinion, which obviously doesn't matter, is that you guys will not be the number 1 guild for the entire time this server is active (unless of course it goes away now, haha, I hope not!) I think it's a given...

Ektar
04-06-2010, 10:43 PM
I didn't mean your downfall at all Ektar, but I believe it's going to level out at the top pretty soon. And here is why it's a given in my mind. You guys have forced everyone else to combine efforts to attempt to take you down. It's the way some people have been treated or felt they have been treated. No one at the top will stay there forever, no matter how great you are. I think this server has too much skill and talent, not including strategic minds to match you. I'm just as cool with IB as the next guy, but IB has naturally forced people to attempt to take over the top spot.

It's a given in my mind that IB will lose the top spot eventually. And not saying it will be anyone who is attempting right now, but the longer the server stays up and around, the smarter players will get when dealing with the top guild/s. If you guys took most of the raid targets for another month or so, I could easily see other guilds teaming up like crazy. No matter how fast you mobilize or how good you are no one can compete against 10 times their number.

I've compared it to a game of risk, if one player is that much further ahead of the rest of the others. The weaker players team up. And in our case IB just doesn't have enough soldiers on the field to win the war against 5 times the amount. In a game like this it's just not possible. Now do I think IB could possibly stay at the top until this server goes away... yes I think it's possible. But no way in my mind, 10 wolves can kill a lion. And you guys have created a raving pack of wolves with your domination.

Perhaps, but I still feel your interpretation of things are slightly off to lead to your conclusion.

For example, I don't think it's not possible to win the war against 5 times the amount. Sure I say it's fucking hard, and it sucks people hate us so much for reasons untrue; but still possible. Just this one point makes it being "a given" a silly concept.

Ektar
04-06-2010, 10:44 PM
and yes, I don't currently consider us butting heads. We're just exchanging words, pal! Having a discussion in a rather poor manner (forum posting-conversation) but it's what we're in the middle of doin=p

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:45 PM
haha I was just stating my opionin and you just said it. FB had 22 in the zone BEFORE IB zoned in... not sure if were talking about that. I've stated when my roommate Asteroid was there, and I ducked in personally a few times to check out the party. I didn't call for everyone to listen to me, haha. But this is getting more fun now :)

I now remember this is rants and flames... so thanks for reminding me :)

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:47 PM
haha yeah, no I respect you Ektar and you are usually on point with your remarks. I know where you are coming from. I just see it a different way.

And yes it is completely possible for you guys to dominate this server forever! But I just don't see it :) And it's not a downfall of IB at all, it's more like the human spirit doing whatever it can to win. You guys have already won and tasted the fruits of victory. I feel someone else will too eventually.

Humerox
04-06-2010, 10:48 PM
Well ya should...

But fine. Don't pick at my words. seriously?

Change "downfall" for "lack of domination"

omgdone

So they mean the same to you? Then that's part of the problem. You see it as something you and your guild is lacking. I see it as your competition getting better. Big difference.

Ektar
04-06-2010, 10:48 PM
Lack of domination means it will level out at the top

you guys will not be the number 1 guild for the entire time this server is active

See, here's my problem. These two ideas (which are being used interchangeably) are not the same. We will either even out at the top (all #1) or we will not be #1 (Someone else "takes our place" as you also put it).

or we will continue to be #1, but that's not part of this scenario =p.

Samuel
04-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Well when my roommate Asteroid did a /who FB didn't have 15 people and IB had more, again I wish he had taken screenshots because I can't prove any of this.

The way it went down is this. FB had been in zone clearing when other guilds showed up. IB entered the zone in force, only to evac a few minutes later. At this point FB wiped due to an unknown train (by ourselves or something else, I'm honestly not pointing fingers).

IB enters zone again, quicker than FB because they evacced and we wiped. So at this point I'm sure a /who would show more IB than FB. We rez up and continue to pull. The rest is history.

As you mentioned, I too wish I had screenshots that would settle this whole discussion, but I don't. What happened happened and I hope everyone can come to an agreement on a set of definitive rules.

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:49 PM
I'm going to go play Rome: Total War :) have fun discussing life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness!

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:52 PM
Right na I get you Ektar, sometimes my words do not completely explain my thoughts. If there are multiple number 1 guilds, then I feel no one is really number 1... And to be honest you are right about the definition of downfall, in reality if you lose any position at all then it is called a downfall. I am currently watching 8 heads in a duffel bag way more than I'm paying attention on here, so sorry :(

Heebee
04-06-2010, 10:53 PM
I'm going to go play Rome: Total War :) have fun discussing life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness!

Best game ever :)

Ektar
04-06-2010, 10:53 PM
So they mean the same to you? Then that's part of the problem. You see it as something you and your guild is lacking. I see it as your competition getting better. Big difference.

I refuse to speak more on the subject cuz it will just spark retarded flames on me and my guild from some butthurt dude looking to blow anything he can out of proportion. I personally find it not even worth it, but if you wish to continue the discussion hit me with a PM and I will unbegrudgingly respond.

Ektar
04-06-2010, 10:54 PM
Right na I get you Ektar, sometimes my words do not completely explain my thoughts. If there are multiple number 1 guilds, then I feel no one is really number 1... And to be honest you are right about the definition of downfall, in reality if you lose any position at all then it is called a downfall. I am currently watching 8 heads in a duffel bag way more than I'm paying attention on here, so sorry :(

lol it's cool dude I promised Stumbles I'd meet him on another server for some bullshit 15khp-I-hit-for-5k-a-swing fun! =p

Pikle
04-06-2010, 10:55 PM
Yeah as for Humerox, in all honesty they do mean the same thing. You can take certain definitions and skew them to how you want, but they do in general mean the same thing :)

Humerox
04-06-2010, 10:57 PM
I refuse to speak more on the subject cuz it will just spark retarded flames on me and my guild from some butthurt dude looking to blow anything he can out of proportion. I personally find it not even worth it, but if you wish to continue the discussion hit me with a PM and I will unbegrudgingly respond.

Yeah, agreed. :)

Humerox
04-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Yeah as for Humerox, in all honesty they do mean the same thing. You can take certain definitions and skew them to how you want, but they do in general mean the same thing :)

Kinda like civilian casualties...and...collateral damage.

Everything is perception. That's what diplomacy is all about. And not to flame ya or anything...but slow down on the FB/IB Draco pull controversy, man. It's very apparent you weren't there.

Armin34
04-06-2010, 11:03 PM
GC is the next GREAT GUILD! JOIN WHILE YOU CAN!

Bro, I hear GC still can't break into PoF, and had IB to the rescue once. I heard you finally went into fear after someone else broke in, and logged within an hour because the "core" members had to log. I notice you guys raid planes, but plane of hate is being done by IV with one group. GC has a long way to go.

Dabamf
04-07-2010, 06:20 AM
IB enters zone again, quicker than FB because they evacced and we wiped. So at this point I'm sure a /who would show more IB than FB.

As I understand it, this is IBs claim to draco.

Now you can disagree that simply being in the zone is not claim to draco. But you can't say that IB has no argument here. They had 15+ at a time when no other guild did, and maintained that 15+.

You just confirmed the argument.

Again, you can disagree that being in the zone is claim, but that's a matter of opinion/interpretation. Don't we all consider 15 in the zone in hate to be claim for maestro?

I wasn't there, but taking the facts, it looks like all 3 guilds had a legit basis to believe draco belonged to them.

But, carry on, continue to slander IB because it's easier to blame someone else for repeated failures than it is to blame oneself. The top guild HAS to be cheating because if they're not, then I have to admit that they're better than me. That's basic psychology.

I've been screenshotted twice intentionally training other people This is all I see when Modus says anything about being ethical.

Finawin
04-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Bro, I hear GC still can't break into PoF, and had IB to the rescue once. I heard you finally went into fear after someone else broke in, and logged within an hour because the "core" members had to log. I notice you guys raid planes, but plane of hate is being done by IV with one group. GC has a long way to go.

Lol you're so wrong it's cute, but please continue Mr. Anonymous player.

and as for the numbers anyone does anything with:

"No, you guys can't come for a shot at loot. Some noob on the forums might not think we're leet if you come and boost our numbers while we clear and let loot rot instead."

Bentheb
04-07-2010, 10:28 AM

bored due to the sever being down so....

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/03/24/KC-and-the-Sunshine--Band-founder-arrested.html

Ektar
04-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Again, you can disagree that being in the zone is claim, but that's a matter of opinion/interpretation. Don't we all consider 15 in the zone in hate to be claim for maestro?

k well I gotta gently disagree with you here before someone jumps at this chance to destroy us. We do not consider the PoH zonein to be claim to maestro. Furthermore, pretty sure we don't consider merely being in PoF with 15 being claim to draco.

However, what you MEANT to say, I'm sure, is that being 15 at west wall is claim rather than less than 15 at north wall.

Once again, I wasn't there. Not commenting where people ACTUALLY were. I just had to correct this before someone went crazy balls on us.

Hasbinbad
04-07-2010, 01:51 PM
bored due to the sever being down so....

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/03/24/KC-and-the-Sunshine--Band-founder-arrested.html

..has been arrested in Licking County,,
Shenanigans!!

guineapig
04-07-2010, 02:04 PM
As I understand it, this is IBs claim to draco.

Now you can disagree that simply being in the zone is not claim to draco. But you can't say that IB has no argument here. They had 15+ at a time when no other guild did, and maintained that 15+.

By this logic any guild could in theory try to KS a raid mob any time a 15 person raid has a single person go Linkdead or dies from an AOE. That's not right and it completely negates the half hour rule.

Also by this logic a previous argument that you guild had regarding the fact that a single group with a cleric and a chanter could take out Draco would never be allowed to happen. This is something that very recently you guys were arguing for.

So which is it? You need to have a single set of rules that apply at all times. You can't pick little bits of the rule set apart and paraphrase them any time it suits you.

Samuel
04-07-2010, 02:56 PM
So which is it? You need to have a single set of rules that apply at all times. You can't pick little bits of the rule set apart and paraphrase them any time it suits you.

This.

IB keeps claiming they had a right to Draco because we went under 15 men for a couple minutes. Why wasn't fifteen minutes called on us as soon as your raid force showed up? Why isn't north wall an acceptable place to stage for Draco? FB was the first in the zone with 15 and clearing for Draco, why doesn't this give us the mob?

Samuel
04-07-2010, 03:01 PM
^ Hmm I quoted the wrong line, oh well.

Zexa
04-07-2010, 03:10 PM
This.

IB keeps claiming they had a right to Draco because we went under 15 men for a couple minutes. Why wasn't fifteen minutes called on us as soon as your raid force showed up? Why isn't north wall an acceptable place to stage for Draco? FB was the first in the zone with 15 and clearing for Draco, why doesn't this give us the mob?

The logic behind it is mostly that if you are fighting towards a raid mob and wipe, you are no longer the guild in the most capable position to kill the mob if another guild is waiting behind you in line.

As for the rest, I don't know the situation so I can't say more than the north wall sounds like a slow way to do it, but whatever floats your boat. I thought the north wall was only brought up regarding it being trained.

guineapig
04-07-2010, 04:28 PM
The logic behind it is mostly that if you are fighting towards a raid mob and wipe, you are no longer the guild in the most capable position to kill the mob if another guild is waiting behind you in line.

As for the rest, I don't know the situation so I can't say more than the north wall sounds like a slow way to do it, but whatever floats your boat. I thought the north wall was only brought up regarding it being trained.

Yes but as I said before, the way the rules are currently implemented there is nothing stopping guild B from KS-ing guild A the moment any single person out of guild A's 15 dies.

If guild A is given the half hour warning (which they should be given in such a case) then they should be able to use those full 30 minutes. I have seen raids half wipe plenty of times before a boss was killed. It doesn't matter if there are only 7 people left standing when the boss dies as long as they had the 15 to claim it and get the half hour warning. Unless of course Guild A asks for help or says we give up, it's all yours (before their timer is up).

Ferok
04-07-2010, 04:34 PM
This is why you call "I got it!" in baseball, when a fly is coming your way.

Otherwise, epic headbonk ensues.

Zexa
04-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Yes but as I said before, the way the rules are currently implemented there is nothing stopping guild B from KS-ing guild A the moment any single person out of guild A's 15 dies.

If guild A is given the half hour warning (which they should be given in such a case) then they should be able to use those full 30 minutes. I have seen raids half wipe plenty of times before a boss was killed. It doesn't matter if there are only 7 people left standing when the boss dies as long as they had the 15 to claim it and get the half hour warning. Unless of course Guild A asks for help or says we give up, it's all yours (before their timer is up).

Not really, because there are server rules about KSing. If the raid is engaged with the target and another group attacks and getts loot rights then that would be KSing by most people's definition.

My example: Fish Bait engaging Draco last week after Trans took him to about 10% with 8 people still in zone.

The purpose of the arbitrary 15 person raid force is to give us a clear definition on when you can claim the mob. But to your point of a raid force dropping below 15 people, I suppose it is being translated different depending on which side of the incident you were on.

I believe you see the problem here when you read the part of the raid rules that state, "If a raid force is at the raid target and you begin gathering your own forces you are required to give the raid for that was there first a grace period of 30 minutes."

But there is also: "Q: What is a raid force?
A: For technicalities sake we will define a raid force as a gathering of 15+ people."

I wasn't there, don't know what happened. I'm just wasting some time at work reading the drama and that's how I understand it. Sounds like there was a "technicality." I can personally tell you that IB's leadership does try to engage in communication with competing raids to make sure both sides are on the same page.

Ektar
04-07-2010, 07:05 PM
By this logic any guild could in theory try to KS a raid mob any time a 15 person raid has a single person go Linkdead or dies from an AOE. That's not right and it completely negates the half hour rule.

Totally retarded and you know that's not in any way implied. Part of logical argument is assuming your opponents' best case scenario and overlooking little holes in their words.

Once the mob is engaged legitimately no one is going to, in his right mind, possibly rationalize a legitimate seizing of the mob. "Oh my god guys one of their rogues got too much agro and died! They have 14 now CHARGE!" ...

Also by this logic a previous argument that you guild had regarding the fact that a single group with a cleric and a chanter could take out Draco would never be allowed to happen. This is something that very recently you guys were arguing for.

Incorrect! This situation actually DID arise between our two guilds! Early morning draco spawn, and neither guild could muster 15. Divinity attempted and wiped, then we attempted. Div mustered 15 and attempted to claim draco, and I would have allowed it if draco was not CURRENTLY incoming heh. If the claim had come a bit earlier, we would have had to yield to your raid (15+ constitutes a raid) and wait for you to wipe again (if you wiped, that is) to have our attempt.

This is my interpretation of the rules. I believe you are confusing the argument of killing things with less than 15. The argument is the number should be lower than 15 (draco and maestro do require a raid force, perhaps?). But whatever the case, while unchanged, the number is 15.

Dabamf
04-07-2010, 08:12 PM
k well I gotta gently disagree with you here before someone jumps at this chance to destroy us. We do not consider the PoH zonein to be claim to maestro. Furthermore, pretty sure we don't consider merely being in PoF with 15 being claim to draco.

However, what you MEANT to say, I'm sure, is that being 15 at west wall is claim rather than less than 15 at north wall.

Once again, I wasn't there. Not commenting where people ACTUALLY were. I just had to correct this before someone went crazy balls on us.
I meant "dont we all" as a lot of the server, not ib...I recall a rant or 2 about people being at the zone-in and complaining that maestro was theirs since they had 15

but yea, i miss most disputes bc every time i raid its 4am in the states and mobs are rarely contested =p

But anyway, it is clear that IB had reasonable grounds to believe that draco belonged to them, fish bait had reasonable grounds to be mad that IB engaged mid-fight, and divinity had reasonable grounds to be mad that both guilds engaged before them.

Not every dispute has a bad guy, even if it is human nature to try to find one because it makes life simpler

Armin34
04-07-2010, 08:43 PM
IB rant vs IB rant is like a faction war

Armin34
04-08-2010, 02:37 AM
Lol you're so wrong it's cute, but please continue Mr. Anonymous player.

and as for the numbers anyone does anything with:

"No, you guys can't come for a shot at loot. Some noob on the forums might not think we're leet if you come and boost our numbers while we clear and let loot rot instead."

LOL, arn't you the guy who's "love of your life" massively cheated on you, and now you hate women 4 life? Bro, its because you have no game.. the only game you got is EQ and being an english teacher on the forums. No wonder why your girl left you for some other guy. You may be witty and smart, but definately not someone women desire. Quit trolling on here, and get outside and work on your real game, and maybe you won't be such a dick. Maybe you should go get laid legit...paying a prostitute or blowup dolls don't count.

karsten
04-08-2010, 02:41 AM
"have sex with a real girl" card: check

Salty
04-08-2010, 02:51 AM
My example: Fish Bait engaging Draco last week after Trans took him to about 10% with 8 people still in zone.

You are dumb. They got him to 56% when his HP stopped moving and they had 5 in zone.

We charged in and slain him.

Hasbinbad
04-08-2010, 03:14 AM
Am I doing it rite?
http://www.angryzenmaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/realdoll01.jpg

Wonton
04-08-2010, 03:19 AM
You are dumb. They got him to 56% when his HP stopped moving and they had 5 in zone.

They have the right to the mob until every last single person of Trans dies. Why can't you follow rules? The mob even died and there were STILL Trans in zone, alive.

Finawin
04-08-2010, 10:43 AM
"have sex with a real girl" card: check

Waiting for the "get out of your mom's basement" and "lose weight" cards.

This group of anonymous pussies stalking my RL and failing over a game, is fucking roflworthy.

Speaking of failstalkers, where the fuck are Indasha and his buttbuddy Zylar?

mudvayne1812
04-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Hey Finawin, move out of your moms basement, hit the gym, and... (I only like speaking in threes) wear less makeup. There, now you don't have to be worried about being trolled by the usual. I Halped you.

Pikle
04-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Finawin F'ed that girl in the picture above, I watched it happen through a window in a hotel. You would watch too, don't lie!

Alawen Everywhere
04-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Finawin F'ed that girl in the picture above, I watched it happen through a window in a hotel. You would watch too, don't lie!

That's not a girl, it's a latex sex doll.

guineapig
04-08-2010, 01:15 PM

That's a doll...

Scrubby McGee
04-08-2010, 01:39 PM
You should have seen what I did to her Uncanny Valley!

karsten
04-08-2010, 02:08 PM
wow she looks like britney spears YESSSS

Finawin
04-08-2010, 04:32 PM

Grats! You just admitted to ksing while Trans hadn't even wiped yet.

Audacious93c
04-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Grats! You just admitted to ksing while Trans hadn't even wiped yet.

You obviously havent been around Salty, or should I say Tyen on the FoH boards for a while. You just got trolled hard for believing that :p

Ektar
04-08-2010, 08:38 PM
You obviously havent been around Salty, or should I say Tyen on the FoH boards for a while.

NAME DROOOOP!

karsten
04-08-2010, 08:38 PM
no i've never heard of tyen before sorry pal

Finawin
04-08-2010, 09:02 PM
You obviously havent been around Salty, or should I say Tyen on the FoH boards for a while. You just got trolled hard for believing that :p

Nah, I'm not the type who goes to guild's sites that I've never been in, played with, been on the same server with, or even had a friend in. That's some seriously retarded shit.

I checked Legacy of Steel's site a lot back in the day, but I played with those guys and had friends in the guild. I can't imagine why people would be checking it from other servers...

Armin34
04-08-2010, 09:04 PM
geeze finawin, seriously get a e-life
you have nothing to do with these threads
your bantering is annoying and nobody cares what you have to say

Finawin
04-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Says, "anonymous dude no one gives a fuck about" lol

Armin34
04-08-2010, 09:09 PM
^ says the guy whos girl pWned him with another guys cock in her mouth

Modus
04-08-2010, 09:17 PM
They have the right to the mob until every last single person of Fish Bait dies. Why can't you follow rules?

Amen. Ban yourself.

Ektar
04-08-2010, 09:17 PM
Who goes in my mouth is my business

Armin34
04-08-2010, 09:20 PM
They have the right to the mob until every last single person of Trans dies. Why can't you follow rules? The mob even died and there were STILL Trans in zone, alive.

Coming from the guy who trained and broke fishbait's mezzes. What a fucking moron.

Audacious93c
04-08-2010, 09:28 PM
^ Zing! lol

FoH boards have brought a lot of people to this project. Proof is within the thread "Where did you hear about P1999?" So if you're knocking that, then you're knocking a good portion of the of the P1999 population. Lets not forget Rogean posts there as well, so it has some precedence within this community as well as that one. Id also rather read what the developers post there on their game, rather than read some audacious writers shitty review on MMPORPG or w/e other review website you want to think of. Sorry for your self inflicted lack of information retrieval.

Also, a few members of the server are past and present FoH members. Whether from original EQ or one of the WoW teams.

karsten
04-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Coming from the guy who trained and broke fishbait's mezzes. What a fucking moron.

you mean after salty trained and put blaine in a death loop and deleveled him to 47? ok pal

Ektar
04-08-2010, 09:35 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/173/419949764_5f0c5931db.jpg

Armin34
04-08-2010, 10:02 PM
you mean after salty trained and put blaine in a death loop and deleveled him to 47? ok pal

2 wrongs don't make a right - qq

mudvayne1812
04-08-2010, 10:42 PM
Hey Karsten, in a roundabout kinda way I called you gay in this thread about 10hrs ago and you haven't gotten back to me on that. I figured I would just go ahead and direct you to it.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5541

Yeah, No rush, but go ahead and get to it when you get the time to. Thx bro. Take care. I <3 You

randy_randy_rikshaw
04-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Hey Modus i subscribe to Highlights just to find the hidden objects in the pictures. I think i've found the eggs. here i go

1 IB’s massive black dildo wielding tracker as you have already pointed out

2 Purple ! in chat 2

3 Gluttan is fat

4 In the first reply to baawa the b is lower case

5 Macro says Pet Fuck

6 Holmes spells their “there”

7 Brysen's guild tag reads Fish Bait

do i win?

mudvayne1812
04-08-2010, 11:36 PM
I saw a zHighlights magzine at the vet's office today... I was very tempted.

randy_randy_rikshaw
04-08-2010, 11:49 PM
is your avatar charles manson, kadeem?

mudvayne1812
04-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Actually, it was supposed to be a template of Jesus that I did on cardboard, but it looked so much like manson that I just had to keep it. Jesus... Charles Manson... They just look similar *shrug