PDA

View Full Version : How to exploit and get away with it

Salty
04-05-2010, 03:32 AM
When GMs despawn a raid target because of a fight over the mob, the server will respawn the npc when it resets.

Can't let IB sploit all the loot for themselves. Grats on the second Draco spawn today bros~

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/mmorpg-general-discussion/136747d1270450920-eq-best-free-server-w-titanium-installed-cheats.jpg

Pikle
04-05-2010, 03:35 AM
What the French Toast! This is just a crazy situation, I should of stayed in fear instead of killing hate mobs... Maybe GC should of came to Fear just for the hell of it!

atvaata
04-05-2010, 03:37 AM
Salty, wash your nuts bro.

karsten
04-05-2010, 03:38 AM
could have made it 100+ in the zone!

salty i have one compliment and one complaint

the complaint is that you can't see me very well in your screenshot

the compliment is that you have a hotkey called "ass"

Biotodd
04-05-2010, 03:44 AM
Jebus loves you all...............

Specially Blaine

Arkanjil
04-05-2010, 03:46 AM
Salty, wash your nuts bro.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/Arkanjil_photos/lens5297422_1245011353eco_friendly_.jpg

Is there a connection?

Scrubby McGee
04-05-2010, 04:08 PM
the compliment is that you have a hotkey called "ass"

I also have an ass hotkey.

I kind of figured that's how everyone did it, since you can get the command off by just doing /ass and leaving it with a name after means you can bounce around and ass heal.

Ass healing is probably the most fun healing there is, honestly. You get the surprise and delight of learning who is getting the beatdown with the slight chance that they will owe you favors for saving their life.

karsten
04-05-2010, 04:20 PM
scrubby ol pal i think you missed the point

Scrubby McGee
04-05-2010, 04:33 PM
I was playing along with the joke and extrapolating from ass to ass healing is all. I'm sorry for my shortcoming and will never be funny again.

Shannacore
04-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Haaaaa

karsten
04-05-2010, 05:05 PM
oh my bad dog in that case I missed the point!

Hasbinbad
04-05-2010, 05:22 PM
When I get that feeeelin', I need A-a-ass heeealin'!

hethan
04-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks IB for the train as always!

karsten
04-05-2010, 07:13 PM
lol, if any of you know anything about the mechanics of that zone, you would know that it would be essentially impossible to train a bunch of frightfingers as well as amys on anyone at north wall of there were a full pop -- hethan that screen shot makes it clearer than ever that you guys trained yourselves

Zithax
04-05-2010, 07:15 PM
lol, if any of you know anything about the mechanics of that zone, you would know that it would be essentially impossible to train a bunch of frightfingers as well as amys on anyone at north wall of there were a full pop -- hethan that screen shot makes it clearer than ever that you guys trained yourselves

This, LOL. Fucking idiots!

Modus
04-05-2010, 07:21 PM
and the trainers/greifers should be dealt with accordingly. ... just my 2 cents

Amen!

Salty
04-05-2010, 08:01 PM

Our whole entire guild is able to make it to north wall from zone in.

Any class can make it to temple from zone in.

The whole entire temple doesn't run at you when your whole entire guild is killing a mob and even your puller is beating on it too.

Salty
04-05-2010, 08:03 PM
Bottom line is, we raced you toe to toe and you lost~

Audacious93c
04-05-2010, 08:07 PM
I can pull those to anywhere in the zone. You're the fucking idiot. How do you think people pull them to their camp all the time? Jfc, both of you are f'n morons.
Congrats on the kills this morning IB, Im glad you guys really got punished like the rest of us do when we even remotely do things as shady as you. :rolleyes:

Favoritism at its finest.

Jify
04-05-2010, 08:15 PM
I can pull those to anywhere in the zone. You're the fucking idiot. How do you think people pull them to their camp all the time? Jfc, both of you are f'n morons.
Congrats on the kills this morning IB, Im glad you guys really got punished like the rest of us do when we even remotely do things as shady as you. :rolleyes:

Favoritism at its finest.

LOL

Inc ban for using the "F" word.

Tsuken
04-05-2010, 08:41 PM
IB bans are definitely required. I'm not sure which the bad apples are. But it's not all of them.

guineapig
04-05-2010, 08:46 PM
IB bans are definitely required. I'm not sure which the bad apples are. But it's not all of them.

It will never happen. Closest you will get is having the rules changed to support whatever just happened.

Jify
04-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Still not 100% sure where everyone got their "facts" from. This entire thing is a little bit too much now.

I mean.. I THOUGHT everyone on this thread was joking, with the exception of Salty.

Otto
04-05-2010, 08:53 PM
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it~

Deflect more

Maximus
04-05-2010, 09:02 PM
Last time i talked to GM secrets, i was told anyone caught in the act of training would not only get banned but their guild as well for 14 days. any sayso in this?
can we clarify this for every guild or something?
Mythoxxus.

Trimm
04-05-2010, 09:18 PM
Last time I trained IB over and over until I got kicked from my guild, I was told anyone caught in the act of training would not only get banned but their guild as well for 14 days. any sayso in this?
can we clarify this for every guild or something?
Mythoxxus.

Cleared that up for you, brew.

Arkanjil
04-05-2010, 09:23 PM

Man....another Trimm - 1 Opponent - 0.

Jify
04-05-2010, 10:04 PM

<3 Trimm

Deanob
04-05-2010, 11:59 PM
It was literally impossible for us train FB from our location in zone, it was more probably Fish baits puller that in fact trained his own guild. And I'll explain how:

1) IB puller pulls 3 mobs, FB puller is within the vicinity of our pull and attained aggro.
2) IB puller brings 3 mobs to camp, FB puller heads back
3) IB gets too many adds and evacs out, FB puller fails to clear aggro
4) Post IB Evac, mobs from West wall camp head towards FB puller
5) The direct line of sight is the temple between West wall and North Wall

Temple train explained, in theory of course

Modus
04-06-2010, 02:08 AM
1) IB puller pulls 3 mobs...and evacs out.
2) Post IB Evac, mobs from West wall camp head towards FB puller
5) The direct line of sight is the temple between West wall and North Wall

Temple train explained, in theory of course

Fantastic explanation. I had reached the same conclusion when I saw the group ported out, and we were trained shortly after.

Masterful execution (pardon the pun).

Maximus
04-06-2010, 07:17 PM

While you are putting words in my mouth, without even knowing the facts Trimm is beyond me. lost respect for ya bud. dont know what right you think u have to claim you know what happened, or where you got your information man. Douchebag.
Mythoxxus.

karsten
04-06-2010, 07:23 PM
well i was there and it happened pretty much just how he said sooo

Maximus
04-06-2010, 07:40 PM
I brought a train for you guys. 1 train. i didn't do it to gain anything, CT was already yours, and infact did it for a little payback. What did IB do? Train Cazic thule on Transcendence. Don't make it sound like i trained you guys relentlessly. and if you want any information on what happened, talked to me, or at least post your point of you. don't change someone else's writing to say what you want it to say. thats disrespectful, and incase you weren't aware Trimm, trolling. who taught you these skills? hasbinfag?
Mythoxxus

karsten
04-06-2010, 07:43 PM
no, salty trained you guys on ct with alloria, and you got booted from your guild for recommending everyone disregard the rules and train the fuck out of IB, which you then did

Maximus
04-06-2010, 07:47 PM
To be honest with you, a Guild like Transcendence is more respectful than training other people, and i support their guild decisions. may the best come to them. But according to Secrets, and my previous raid crew, IB trained us. now if Salty or anyone else can deny/confirm this, we've got a solved cased.
Mythoxxus

karsten
04-06-2010, 07:55 PM
i can help you with that, cuz i was there personally and watched it

you DID get trained by someone in IB after you trained us iirc, but it wasn't ct

Maximus
04-06-2010, 07:58 PM
you DID get trained by someone in IB after you trained us iirc, but it wasn't ct

Good, some truth comes out. was it that hard Karsten?
Mythoxxus.

karsten
04-06-2010, 08:02 PM
i like how you said trimm was lying abou you getting booted for training because he said you did it a bunch but you only said you did it once

i'll come clobber you some funnies, screenshotwise, that some people sent me but i'll do it later

Maximus
04-06-2010, 08:07 PM
I called him a liar, because he changed my truthful post to unbackable false information, therefore guaranteeing me the right to call him a liar. Anyways, good to hear from you Karsten ol pal. I've got school work to do, and this section is just not lucrative.
Mythoxxus

Ektar
04-06-2010, 08:14 PM
your point of you.

Is it the tin foil hats that make you guys say things like this, or is it just natural?

In my point of you, the astrodisc was quote on quote "unnecessary."

TheDudeAbides
04-06-2010, 10:21 PM
IB can do no wrong

Nah they don't train people, exploit game mechanics and act like complete douchebags

NEVER

Dabamf
04-07-2010, 06:27 AM
Jeffrey, you were cool when I grouped with you on my alt, but jesus christ could your vagina bleed any more for IB?

TheDudeAbides
04-07-2010, 07:12 AM
Jeffrey, you were cool when I grouped with you on my alt, but jesus christ could your vagina bleed any more for IB?

Cool story bro

Maybe if IB didn't train me repeatedly in fear and dot/nuke my mezzed mobs I wouldn't think the people you run with weren't complete douchebags?

Just a thought