PDA

View Full Version : WTS -- The List --

Castle
11-19-2011, 03:56 AM
Right when server went live before everyone could anon I already had hotkeys in place to who all certain things, and I screenshotted it. Going to compile an .xls with names in alphabetical order. May make sub pages grouping toons by class.

Know WHO is in your zone!

Who's the healer?
Do they have an enchanter or bard?
Are they a big melee group or lots of squishy casters?

Don't be caught with your pants down - wrong buffs, wrong spells, wrong strat, wrong kill order, wrong hotkeys.

Planning a subscription service to update weekly with updated information on guilds and exact or approximate levels. Will discuss prices later on this. Looking for affiliates to bring in info. Will split percentage of profits with informants.

Selling to guilds for 20pp in next 24 hours. As time goes on the price of The List goes up geometrically. PM me or contact Kastle in game. Later bros.

Softcore PK
11-19-2011, 04:07 AM
the price goes up geometrically? :S

Jadian
11-19-2011, 04:28 AM
hexagonally

Castle
11-19-2011, 10:21 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/64/Exponential.svg/718px-Exponential.svg.pngArithmetic growth = red line. Blue/green = geometric growth. Ya dig?

Softcore PK
11-19-2011, 11:49 AM
lol

kalderon
11-19-2011, 06:41 PM
pointless

Structures_Fall
11-19-2011, 09:18 PM
pointless

Too bad that's what your father said about the condom when he raped a dead pig at the side of the road.

<3

georgie
11-19-2011, 09:37 PM
Too bad that's what your father said about the condom when he raped a dead pig at the side of the road.

<3

dont try so hard

Pringles
11-19-2011, 10:06 PM
You're going to screen shot everyones name / level on the server then manually enter them into a spreadsheet?

You know EQ has a log funtion, right?

Flash
11-20-2011, 06:07 AM
I'm gonna start my own business too. It's called Cash4Lint. Trade in your unwanted or spare pocket lint for cash now.

Diggles
11-20-2011, 06:16 AM
Are you from the loins of Bob? This is some top economic dog thinking right chea.

Muchew
11-20-2011, 01:27 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/64/Exponential.svg/718px-Exponential.svg.pngArithmetic growth = red line. Blue/green = geometric growth. Ya dig?

Not a mathematician but I'm pretty sure green is exponential growth.

picodefaggo
11-21-2011, 12:29 AM
it's the same god damn thing

picodefaggo
11-21-2011, 12:30 AM
also this idea sux im sure u cant even tell me what class i am

Spudsy
11-21-2011, 11:14 PM
Not a mathematician but I'm pretty sure green is exponential growth.

The blue curve is a power law, not exponential (or geometric) growth. You are correct, the green curve is exponential growth, "Geometric growth" is the special case where the domain is the integers (or some constant multiple of the integers). This is because the values the functions take form a geometric series (in the example it would be 2... f(i+1)/f(i)=2).

Mouse
11-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Are you from the loins of Bob? This is some top economic dog thinking right chea.

Actually Im pretty sure its a complete fucking waste of time and money.

Heres how I find out what class and level people are.

1. I con them. Theyre either above or below me, and either within or out of my attack range, this helps me find out what level range they are.

2. I attack them and they either attack back, or cast spells or use a pet... all of which help me identify who they are. Also if they have dots/debuffs, I can narrow down the level range.

3. /guildstatus works like a charm.

--------------------------------------------------------------

With your fuckin spread sheet havin ass....

tbox
11-23-2011, 04:21 PM
Actually Im pretty sure its a complete fucking waste of time and money.

Heres how I find out what class and level people are.

1. I con them. Theyre either above or below me, and either within or out of my attack range, this helps me find out what level range they are.

2. I attack them and they either attack back, or cast spells or use a pet... all of which help me identify who they are. Also if they have dots/debuffs, I can narrow down the level range.

3. /guildstatus works like a charm.

--------------------------------------------------------------

With your fuckin spread sheet havin ass....

This would be helpful if you have to see them to determine class it maybe too late. With a class list you can /who figure out the first target and make a target hotkey or buff the group with resist cold ect..