View Full Version : Spear of the Nation: New Recruit Method

ChaosDruid
11-23-2011, 05:15 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/v6u3v7.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/zn5vys.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/oozwjp.jpg

Softcore PK
11-23-2011, 05:17 AM
And he's already left your guild for another. Congrats?

Tombom
Scarecrow made 2 smart choices in a row.

http://i40.tinypic.com/fovh0.jpg

ChaosDruid
Softcores so mad ^

Shrubwise
11-23-2011, 05:19 AM
There's nothing new about this method (http://www.notacult.com/forums/content.php?114-Meet-Stan-our-newest-Flower!), folks.

Tombom
11-23-2011, 05:20 AM
wolfram down about 6 times today in Q hills, you'd think a bard could survive better.

PS I love how you babby blues hide behind a "moral code" when you lose an even fight and call everyone a griefer, but the minute you have numbers you try to grief and end up getting xp deathed all over the hills. L2P spear of the gayshun

Tombom
11-23-2011, 05:21 AM
There's nothing new about this method (http://www.notacult.com/forums/content.php?114-Meet-Stan-our-newest-Flower!), folks.

the flowers have a lot of influence in the methods of today, respect our past be a part of our future, B$ 2011 and beyond.

Truth
11-23-2011, 05:26 AM
looks like large things

Softcore PK
11-23-2011, 05:31 AM
I'm so loving this server xD

Tombom
11-23-2011, 05:33 AM
I'm so loving this server xD

<3

Softcore PK
11-23-2011, 05:35 AM
<3

We still need to meet up to duo pve sometime, why'd you run off to Qeynos? :/

Tombom
11-23-2011, 05:38 AM
wanted to do fangs, better than belts =D

Softcore PK
11-23-2011, 05:39 AM
You weren't allowed belts anyway. Remember?

<333

Tombom
11-23-2011, 05:59 AM
You weren't allowed belts anyway. Remember?

<333

I turned in bags of em, but thanks for the lolz pal. Your guild mates over here arnt as fun as you, they spout in ooc and shout and try to grief, but all I see are bodies =(

Softcore PK
11-23-2011, 06:03 AM
I turned in bags of em, but thanks for the lolz pal. Your guild mates over here arnt as fun as you, they spout in ooc and shout and try to grief, but all I see are bodies =(

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm203/Amato845/EQ000009-1.jpg

Tombom
11-23-2011, 06:06 AM
ban for photoshops

notice the zerg in grp. blubie scum so vile and trecherous

ChaosDruid
11-23-2011, 06:08 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/nguici.jpg

Hey Softcore is that your guild leader? I think it is. =D post for post, i got pics all day of SoN gettin' run down.

ChaosDruid
11-23-2011, 06:17 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2wf0hw0.jpg

Nice pic, we got one of Ripcordd too =D

racist
11-23-2011, 06:26 AM
tldr, prolly some blue shit anyways

Bazia
11-23-2011, 06:31 AM
Y'all in BB?

Everyone else was 2 days ago, confirmed scrubs.

Danger
11-23-2011, 06:34 AM
Remember when spear was organized and awesome right away at launch? Me either.

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/klftw/eqgame2011-11-1909-20-09-65.jpg

Bazooka
11-23-2011, 06:57 AM
SoN leader blows off guild members to go raid on P99 blue on launch night. all high level members get pissed and leave, leaving just low level newb recruits. all of this is confirmed.

Tombom
and i love it

Tombom
Y'all in BB?

confirmed basement hq, and i doubt your on lvl with coach, you can't even no life right.

Danger
11-23-2011, 07:03 AM
SoN leader blows off guild members to go raid on P99 blue on launch night. all high level members get pissed and leave, leaving just low level newb recruits. all of this is confirmed.

recruitment officers revolt, rape faces. confirmed.

Humerox
11-23-2011, 08:19 AM

Big G made it pretty clear from the start that he was going to be on blue launch day. We have a good number of people in their teens (sadly I'm not one because my internet was borked 'till yesterday) and everyone is helpful and considerate.

This is part what we mean by "mature" players. A guild leader doesn't have to hold everybody's hand, and until people reach 20ish there's really no reason to implement anything. The guild is making plans for that.

Little surprised at ya bro...but hey, w/e. SotN is still strong. We plan to have the same integrity and playstyle that Divinity has on blue.

confirmed~

Tombom
11-23-2011, 08:20 AM
Big G made it pretty clear from the start that he was going to be on blue launch day. We have a good number of people in their teens (sadly I'm not one because my internet was borked 'till yesterday) and everyone is helpful and considerate.

This is part what we mean by "mature" players. A guild leader doesn't have to hold everybody's hand, and until people reach 20ish there's really no reason to implement anything. The guild is making plans for that.

Little surprised at ya bro...but hey, w/e. SotN is still strong.

confirmed~

nope

Humerox
11-23-2011, 08:29 AM
Oh I see...Blood Money scrubs.

;)

Tombom
11-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Oh I see...Blood Money scrubs.

;)

nope

Tombom
11-23-2011, 08:31 AM
http://i40.tinypic.com/fovh0.jpg

:)

Humerox
11-23-2011, 08:57 AM
cool pic...i like this one better

Bazooka
11-23-2011, 09:09 AM
SotN is still strong.

http://i39.tinypic.com/v6u3v7.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/zn5vys.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/oozwjp.jpg

Unconfirmed

Bazooka
11-23-2011, 09:19 AM
same playstyle that Divinity has on blue.

#7 guild on P99 after 2 years.

Playstyle will result in completely shit on players on a PvP server which Wolfram refused to acknowledge after members attempted to make him aware of, then left because they did not want to get shit on.

Heard a guild from faydwer took a boat over to Qeynos and is now shitting on them.

Wolfram confirmed killed by a Burst of Flame.

http://i40.tinypic.com/nguici.jpg

Shaakglith12194
11-23-2011, 09:44 AM
Y'all in BB?

Of course they're in BB. How else are their 6 man gank squads gonna find victims that have absolutely no chance of survival? Apparently, that's how the pros...I mean scrubs, do it.

Humerox
11-23-2011, 09:53 AM
#7 guild on P99 after 2 years.

Depends on what you're ranking bro.

Chin up, dude. You'll have plenty of opportunity to fight Spear.

:D

Bazooka
11-23-2011, 09:54 AM
Myself and Pals doing big things in Qeynos on launch night, meanwhile SoN leadership downing bottom tier raid mobs on blue........

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af148/marsvoltagroupie/EQ000226.jpg

Bazooka
11-23-2011, 09:56 AM
Depends on what you're ranking bro.

Chin up, dude. You'll have plenty of opportunity to fight Spear.

:D

I do not to wish to shit on <Blood Money> leftovers, just trying to warn the ignorant newbs of Qeynos to avoid this tag if they value their silver.

Poor Scarecrow.............. (who claimed to be an officer, now resides in FoH)

Humerox
11-23-2011, 09:57 AM
Lol...wanna hug? You seem mad, bro.

*hugs*

feel better? now dry your eyes...everything's gonna be OK.

Bazooka
11-23-2011, 10:06 AM
umadbro

Confirmed mad at rolling a guild/group dependent class and having to reroll because I trusted that SoN would prove the trolls wrong and not suck.

I'm now 2 days behind where I could have been.

ChaosDruid
11-23-2011, 10:09 AM
The nerdosterone levels in this forum are off the charts! Who will zerg the hardest? Who's parents care the least if their 24+ y/o son EQ's all night in their basement. Find out next time on EQ Classic PVP!!

Bazooka
11-23-2011, 10:10 AM
The nerdosterone levels in this forum are off the charts!

A+ thread, this is what forums are made for.

EQ heaven attained, all praise Rogean Jesus.

Palemoon
11-23-2011, 11:19 AM
So Savah, Tombom, etc. fled our wrath in Crushbone/Steamfont and went to blackburrow? lol

I have a feeling your leader will be joining you there soon, no crushbone belts for him either im afraid.

Lazortag
11-23-2011, 11:32 AM
Uh, just to be clear, Bazooka is an idiot. I was logged into both p99 blue before red99 was even open, and then I was logged on both at the same time on opening night after I was done raiding, and no guilds were being created, so what could I really do? After about 30 minutes of waiting for VS to pop on blue, I switched my focus to red99 and leveled a bit. I'm not sure what Bazooka is talking about, I didn't "blow off" the guild because there was no guild yet; the server lagged too much when GM's tried to create guilds.

Bazooka, being an anti-pk will always make you safer than being a PK. PK's will kill anyone and are safe from no one. Anti-pk's will kill pk's, and are safe from non-pk's. This is the advice I tried to give you but that you never took, because you are just too dumb to reason on my level. And now look at you, you have absolutely no relevance on the server, your corpse is rotting somewhere in qeynos hills because you pissed off the wrong guy, and my guild is doing better than ever.

Bazooka, you tried to change my guild into a PK guild and I said no. Now you are left bitter, guildless, friendless, gearless, and toothless. You're left to do nothing but troll the p99 boards and spread complete lies because if you log into red99 your face will get thoroughly stomped by my legions of bluebie minions.

Lastly, it's hilarious that Blood Money's only screenshots of them killing people actually have like 5 of their members around one corpse. At least take a few of your members out of the screenshot first before taking it, jeeze. Spawn more overlords indeed.

Blayze
11-23-2011, 11:53 AM
It takes 5 people to grief one person?? Saddest part is that you would actually come to the forums and post screenshots of this with all ur chars in screenie. hahahaha congrats leaving all ur char names in it too u guys are done leveling on red99. sad noobs bout to get pounded off server.

Lazortag
11-23-2011, 11:58 AM
Sorry, I had to address this:

PS I love how you babby blues hide behind a "moral code" when you lose an even fight and call everyone a griefer, but the minute you have numbers you try to grief...

I knew when I started this guild that people would accuse us of breaking our own rules. This is why I always tell people in other guilds to tell me personally or show me evidence that someone in our guild goes against its anti-pk spirit. So far not a single person has done so. Instead all I've gotten is a bunch of public whining with no evidence which I can only assume is meant to stir shit.

Ripcord
11-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Lol at least in that ss I was clothed, 2min later with 2 additional bloods my naked self was violated again! Its ok the qeynos immigration officers will keep our gnoll farms untainted by immigrant fayder rejects.

Ripcord
11-23-2011, 03:42 PM
also scarecrow was kind of a joke, he rolled ezmode mage so he got up in levels pretty quick but the dude doesnt know how to climb ladders and sends his pet on random mobs a mile away training the group etc you can have him.

purest
11-23-2011, 03:57 PM

confirmed

Truth
11-23-2011, 04:03 PM
Of course they're in BB. How else are their 6 man gank squads gonna find victims that have absolutely no chance of survival? Apparently, that's how the pros...I mean scrubs, do it.

WELCOEM TO ZEK lol ^mad

Softcore PK
11-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Spear of the Nation is doing very well without Bazooka and a couple others who left. We wish them all the best in their new guilds, even if they choose to join fail PK guilds like Blood Money.

Bazooka, I still feel you should apply with Imaginary Friends. They're the best (most honorable) PK/raid guild on the server imo.

tbox
11-23-2011, 04:06 PM
Even "pk" guilds are not running around attacking anyone they see.
Maybe if you go to a few locations crushbone and najena. Pretty sure the real fighting will come 30-40s

Truth
11-23-2011, 04:07 PM
IF is p honourable I love chillin @trainer and getting entire dvinn+emp+tr+cy on me

Tombom
11-23-2011, 04:34 PM
Spear of the Nation is doing very well without Bazooka and a couple others who left. We wish them all the best in their new guilds, even if they choose to join fail PK guilds like Blood Money.

Bazooka, I still feel you should apply with Imaginary Friends. They're the best (most honorable) PK/raid guild on the server imo.

CONFIRMED 100% evidence of the SWEDEO-BLUE alliance, IF is forever shamed for hand holding. let it be known

Producer
11-23-2011, 04:40 PM
http://i41.tinypic.com/a1tkz.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/10qzceb.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/11ub3ep.jpg

Tombom
11-23-2011, 04:42 PM
cosmo sucking more lol

Tombom
11-23-2011, 04:43 PM
Half dem kids afraid to tag up we were actually outnumbered SS confirms

B$

Producer
11-23-2011, 04:47 PM
It just makes me lawl , that FoH is has more honor than the so called "anti pk's" FoH pwns someone they LnS ... the anti's get mad they try to grief until the cows come home.

Lets this be an example to your so called ANTI PK ability.

Tombom
11-23-2011, 04:48 PM
preach it brother

B$

spear griefing untagged newbs, and can't even do that right

Producer
11-23-2011, 04:48 PM
Uh, just to be clear, Bazooka is an idiot. I was logged into both p99 blue before red99 was even open, and then I was logged on both at the same time on opening night after I was done raiding, and no guilds were being created, so what could I really do? After about 30 minutes of waiting for VS to pop on blue, I switched my focus to red99 and leveled a bit. I'm not sure what Bazooka is talking about, I didn't "blow off" the guild because there was no guild yet; the server lagged too much when GM's tried to create guilds.

Bazooka, being an anti-pk will always make you safer than being a PK. PK's will kill anyone and are safe from no one. Anti-pk's will kill pk's, and are safe from non-pk's. This is the advice I tried to give you but that you never took, because you are just too dumb to reason on my level. And now look at you, you have absolutely no relevance on the server, your corpse is rotting somewhere in qeynos hills because you pissed off the wrong guy, and my guild is doing better than ever.

Bazooka, you tried to change my guild into a PK guild and I said no. Now you are left bitter, guildless, friendless, gearless, and toothless. You're left to do nothing but troll the p99 boards and spread complete lies because if you log into red99 your face will get thoroughly stomped by my legions of bluebie minions.

Lastly, it's hilarious that Blood Money's only screenshots of them killing people actually have like 5 of their members around one corpse. At least take a few of your members out of the screenshot first before taking it, jeeze. Spawn more overlords indeed.

TLDR
NBHNC

Jerry Garcia
11-23-2011, 04:50 PM
spear of nation confirmed anti fags

Tinnais
11-23-2011, 05:32 PM
Note: B$....End of story

Ripcord
11-23-2011, 05:33 PM
At least you made sure to taunt and scream at the lone guy you beat down with your leet 7 on 1 strat of "sit and wait for a guy to run in by himself". Oh and don't forget to spam your hotkeys in shout after each and every kill no matter the circumstances to ensure the 4 randoms that will never make it past lvl 2 in the zone have their minds forever set straight with your fearful display of godlike control of your everquest characters.

p.s i was watching this go down right on the other side of that hill and you never knew~

Tombom
11-23-2011, 05:37 PM
lol ripcord who gives a fuck? you creepo

/shout B$

Ripcord
11-23-2011, 05:40 PM
needs work, i keep thinking "BS" or B dollars or whatever it just doesnt roll off the mind-text-tounge naamean

Tombom
11-23-2011, 05:46 PM
yeah i thought it over for a while but B$ is easy to type and for some raisin makes people madddd

Humerox
11-23-2011, 05:48 PM
The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

~Oscar Wilde

Bazooka
11-23-2011, 06:41 PM
Bazooka, you tried to change my guild into a PK guild and I said no.

SotN members zone controlled BB first night, realized being anti-pk would result in rape. Tried to help you realize that.

I was forced to re-roll due to bad decision making at server launch (i.e. joining your "guild" and rolling a CLR expecting guild not to suck)

Now a NEC, confirmed higher level then any of your members on my second character and not being CC by <Blood Money>

Softcore PK
11-23-2011, 06:46 PM
SotN members zone controlled BB first night, realized being anti-pk would result in rape. Tried to help you realize that.

I was forced to re-roll due to bad decision making at server launch (i.e. joining your "guild" and rolling a CLR expecting guild not to suck)

Now a NEC, confirmed higher level then any of your members on my second character and not being CC by <Blood Money>

So what you're saying is.. when you found out that we were actually going to run into some competition on release you quit the guild to avoid said competition? I know we said bluebie friendly, but... :/

Blood Money are scrubs btw, we've been wiping the floor with them since release.

Danger
11-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Nah, it was just that PKing was 1) Necessary 2) More fun. We hit wolf up with "Hey brah, think we can work some PKing in there?" and he raged. Bad. Screenshots were taken. To be released for maximum luls.

Lazortag
11-23-2011, 06:50 PM

Um, I already thoroughly disproved this. Please see my last post. It hurts my feelings when you don't listen :(

Also I have to "rofl" a bit at Blood Money's pk screenshots literally always being 7v1 zergs. At least we try to doctor our screenshots beforehand and edit out the blatant zerging. It's like you guys are proud of the fact that you suck.

Lazortag
11-23-2011, 06:51 PM
Nah, it was just that PKing was 1) Necessary 2) More fun.

Obviously not necessary, as evidenced by the fact that my guild is doing far better than you, and the fact that you have absolutely no presence on the server. If you find it more fun, that's up to you, but then why join an anti-pk guild in the first place? Grow up.

Tombom
11-24-2011, 08:51 AM
So what you're saying is.. when you found out that we were actually going to run into some competition on release you quit the guild to avoid said competition? I know we said bluebie friendly, but... :/

Blood Money are scrubs btw, we've been wiping the floor with them since release.

This is absolute slander and you know it. The salty tears of your guild leader stain my leather vest, as well as this very thread.

ps <3 can't wait to group with you qt

Tawnee
11-24-2011, 09:41 AM
This is absolute slander and you know it. The salty tears of your guild leader stain my leather vest, as well as this very thread.

ps <3 can't wait to group with you qt

I find it really kind of amazing that all the people who act and speak like you do all have the same script. Do you guys buy it somewhere? is it a coordinated effort upon the part of wanna be trolls to always use crying or tears or something of this nature in every response?
Cause seriously it is really kind of pathetic that among all of you not 1 original thought, just the same old script.

Tawnee
Shaman Spear of the Nation

Lazortag
11-24-2011, 12:17 PM

Good lord...

When I get killed:

"good fight! /hug"

When you get killed:

"OMG WTF ZERG LOL WTF THAT'S BS WTF HAX"

It's actually funny, not once have we complained about your 10 on 1 Blood Money zergs which have become the norm since you got kicked off of Faydwer by my guild, yet whenever we kill you out of punishment for you guys PKing naked level 2's in Qeynos, you bitch that we're "griefing" you and that we won't let you level. If you stop griefing, we'll stop punishing you for griefing. That offer never expires. Will you take it, or is the temptation to kill innocent players on corpse runs (probably the only kills you can get) too great?

Nune
11-26-2011, 08:29 AM
lol.. why does your guild make threads after savagely getting owned over and over off of Faydwer? Your the worst guild on the server with any kind of numbers brahs.

Truth
11-26-2011, 05:27 PM
I find it really kind of amazing that all the people who act and speak like you do all have the same script. Do you guys buy it somewhere? is it a coordinated effort upon the part of wanna be trolls to always use crying or tears or something of this nature in every response?
Cause seriously it is really kind of pathetic that among all of you not 1 original thought, just the same old script.

Tawnee
Shaman Spear of the Nation

Didn't read your post

http://i44.tinypic.com/2dgs402.jpg

Truth
11-26-2011, 05:31 PM
confirmed mad

Jerry Garcia
11-26-2011, 05:38 PM
i am much older and wiser than you

Tawnee
11-27-2011, 01:14 AM
confirmed mad

Keep trying.. one day you might make me mad though i doubt it. I just get sad when i meet stupid people like you

Diggles
11-27-2011, 01:58 AM
i am much older and wiser than you

ChaosDruid
11-30-2011, 06:59 PM
Keep trying.. one day you might make me mad though i doubt it. I just get sad when i meet stupid people like you

I literally believe Tawnee lacks the brain capacity to know when she's getting monkey stomped intellectually.