PDA

View Full Version : Public Service Announcement: Darwoth

tsaC
11-30-2011, 01:42 PM
In just the first 10 days of the server this player has:

-Exploited red wands for leveling
-Caused intentional EXP loss (4 levels) on Fallen, the white knight cleric

if i happened to be passin through looking for ol bilge that does not mean much, and if dwigus was angry with me for seeking out his brother bilge and i did not care to waste mana killing him it is hardly my fault that a retard bound himself at the unrest zone where folks naturally go to lose aggro and if i was pvping against a holocaust mage nearby thats just.... well plain ol pvp.

blame it on the rain asswipe.

Choose your friends wisely pals, you don't want a player who is destined to be banned in the future to have access to your accounts.

This public service announcement is brought to you by your pals.

Mardur
11-30-2011, 01:44 PM
I'm pretty sure Fallen lost herself 4 levels by binding and AFKing in the most retarded location on Norrath.

Also we already have a thread about this.

Softcore PK
11-30-2011, 01:47 PM
Careful not to be too adamant about the GMs enforcing the no train policy, Cast. Your members are not all so innocent themselves :P

gloinz
11-30-2011, 01:52 PM
booo hoooo ya'll lost 4 levels by being a tardtastic get off darwoth's nuts

gloinz
11-30-2011, 01:53 PM
Careful not to be too adamant about the GMs enforcing the no train policy, Cast. Your members are not all so innocent themselves :P

legalize training and we will have less bitching about at least one thing imo

Melveny
11-30-2011, 01:57 PM

Couple of differences to take into consideration.

I had to train to zone in crushbone last night due to aground to many mobs , called train ppl zoned, healed up the little ones etc. This is an example of an unintentional train.

Then there is a Druid who had sow, who magically can't outrun a mob, who zones it. Before zoning notices a perso there, snares the mob so it can't travel and will bind camp. This is an example of s intentional train.

It is pretty easy to tell the difference between intentional and unintentional.

Nirgon
11-30-2011, 02:01 PM
Given what's logged and how things are investigated here, I think it's easy to prove. I'd say the staff maybe gets too involved in discussions and mediating things from what I've seen on the blue server. It's fair enough for them to witness an event, review the logs, make a decision and say stfu. In this case, if what's said is true, I'm sure a punishment will be handed down.

Softcore PK
11-30-2011, 02:03 PM

I had to train to zone in crushbone last night due to aground to many mobs , called train ppl zoned, healed up the little ones etc. This is an example of an unintentional train.

Then there is a Druid who had sow, who magically can't outrun a mob, who zones it. Before zoning notices a perso there, snares the mob so it can't travel and will bind camp. This is an example of s intentional train.

I understand the difference, thank you.

tsaC
11-30-2011, 02:07 PM

this is for the players, nothing to do with GMs

Arillious
11-30-2011, 02:08 PM
In just the first 10 days of the server this player has:

-Exploited red wands for leveling
-Caused intentional EXP loss (4 levels) on Fallen, the white knight cleric

Choose your friends wisely pals, you don't want a player who is destined to be banned in the future to have access to your accounts.

This public service announcement is brought to you by your pals.

Why don't you just return the favor instead of lobbying for GM's to take care of you?

Nirgon
11-30-2011, 02:09 PM
For instance, I some how died while zoning into east karana. A few hours later (which is fast even for live) Amelinda told me there wasn't anything in the log that could support that I was killed while zoning and that a werewolf had killed me.

Pretty obvious it's looked into, time to stop trolling. I'm sure Fallen's training incident, if petitioned, was also looked into and a decision was made by review of logs.

Nirgon
11-30-2011, 02:10 PM
Why don't you just return the favor instead of lobbying for GM's to take care of you?

Training would destroy this server.

Smedy
100% confirmed douche bag fallen applicant of the nazi horde has "fallen" into trouble with jesus

There's only one way to redeem your sins son, come at me

http://if-guild.com/imagehost/view-pic-img.html?img=69&w=720

Your sins may be forgiven but only after a confession

Melveny

I had to train to zone in crushbone last night due to agro to many mobs , called train ppl zoned, healed up the little ones etc. This is an example of an unintentional train.

Dfn
11-30-2011, 02:11 PM
So, let me clear this up. The person who committed the first videod train (thanks Pudge):
1) bound himself at a common train-to-zone spot
2) went afk at bind
3) died repeatedly to mob agro at that bind
4) now has his guild crying foul

Lol, some people. Holocaust in need of GM hand holding.

Nirgon
11-30-2011, 02:12 PM
Smedy, for a Swede, you have a pretty good understanding of US foreign policy.

Nirgon
11-30-2011, 02:13 PM
So, let me clear this up. The person who committed the first videod train (thanks Pudge):
1) bound himself at a common train-to-zone spot
2) went afk at bind
3) died repeatedly to mob agro at that bind
4) now has his guild crying foul

Lol, some people. Holocaust in need of GM hand holding.

Pretty obvious if a druid is trying to kill something or just train it. Again, it goes to the logs, decision will be made, stfu.

PhantomRogue
11-30-2011, 02:14 PM

I find it incredibly Ironic and just plain ludicrous that Holocaust's leader is whining about people.

ARE YOU MAD BROTHER?! (you see what I did there?)

Mardur
11-30-2011, 02:15 PM
Holocaust is the only guild I've seen that PKs by rooting players and training mobs on them for an exp death, fwiw.

Softcore PK
11-30-2011, 02:18 PM
It is very ironic that Holocaust is crying about training :S

Diggles
11-30-2011, 02:21 PM
I'm definitely certain I'd be a training bitch on red if I stuck with the druid

Arillious
11-30-2011, 02:22 PM
Training would destroy this server.

Let me clarify by saying return the favor by means other than training if they felt they were wronged in some way. I havent seen any evidence that this wasnt just some dumbass who binded and then went afk at a popular place that people train.

Nirgon
11-30-2011, 02:24 PM
Darwoth is a slippery eel and high in his wanded lvls bros, time will tell.

Dfn
11-30-2011, 02:51 PM
Public Service Announcement:

Holocaust member, Fallen, was found to have bound outside Unrest and left his computer, fully knowing the potential consequences. As it happens, this game is EVERQUEST and mob agro occurred. Fallen died repeatedly at his bind resulting in the loss of 4 levels. Holocaust leadership immediately points the finger, assigns blame, and begs for GM hand-holdage.

This is the no-spin zone. When you fuck up it's typically your own fault. Fallen made his bed with the bind selection and subsequent afk - now can he lay in it. It's not the GMs responsibilities to hand out rezzes whwn you do stupid shit, and I for one would be upset with the staff for interfering with server dynamics as such.

Melveny
11-30-2011, 02:54 PM
It is very ironic that Holocaust is crying about training :S

Nell, I'm ok with training if it's deemed ok. I don't think yourself or others are prepared for thy type of play... I think it will have a negative impact on population, the blue players that play on red and those that are not experienced with eq pvp will not be for training and will quit.

Truth
11-30-2011, 03:02 PM
ROFL great thread

+1 Darwoth

Doors
11-30-2011, 03:08 PM
Who AFKs that long on red box.

Mickets
11-30-2011, 03:10 PM
You know what game I hear is fun that has safe areas outside it's raid zones even on it's shit ass PVP servers?? World of Warcraft.

Doubt fallen will be making that mistake again anyways.

tsaC
11-30-2011, 03:24 PM
rules are rules bros.

Dfn
11-30-2011, 03:42 PM
rules are rules bros.

Sure. Have FRAPS or him admitting it? No ss no proof.

tsaC
11-30-2011, 04:30 PM
yes read op

HippoNipple
11-30-2011, 06:07 PM
Public Service Announcement:

Holocaust member, Fallen, was found to have bound outside Unrest and left his computer, fully knowing the potential consequences. As it happens, this game is EVERQUEST and mob agro occurred. Fallen died repeatedly at his bind resulting in the loss of 4 levels. Holocaust leadership immediately points the finger, assigns blame, and begs for GM hand-holdage.

This is the no-spin zone. When you fuck up it's typically your own fault. Fallen made his bed with the bind selection and subsequent afk - now can he lay in it. It's not the GMs responsibilities to hand out rezzes whwn you do stupid shit, and I for one would be upset with the staff for interfering with server dynamics as such.

people aren't arguing whether or not fallen is an idiot

the question is how did the train occur - by accident or did the guy snare a mob next to his bind spot to ensure he would die over and over, which would be against the rules.

for most of us it doesn't matter either way but you are getting off point, it isn't about one guy being an idiot, it's about another guy being a bitch

Dfn
11-30-2011, 06:18 PM
people aren't arguing whether or not fallen is an idiot

the question is how did the train occur - by accident or did the guy snare a mob next to his bind spot to ensure he would die over and over, which would be against the rules.

for most of us it doesn't matter either way but you are getting off point, it isn't about one guy being an idiot, it's about another guy being a bitch

And unless you have video evidence or a confession of intentional training everything is just hearsay and slander. Since the only person there was... Drumroll... NOT AT HIS KEYBOARD... we have no witness, no first hand accounts, and no video evidence.

What - are we supposed to lynch everyone that gets accused of a crime? Innocent until proven guilty. Otherwise, well, I heard it was you. Inc GM suspension, they'll have to take my word for it.

Envious
11-30-2011, 08:07 PM
Mad people in this thread

Maze
05-26-2012, 07:16 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/image.php?u=5889&dateline=1278702271

eastadam55
05-27-2012, 12:27 AM
dat thread revive