PDA

View Full Version : darwoth confirmed scumbag

pickled_heretic
12-02-2011, 11:09 AM
what about if a member of a dragon/god raid who helped to kill the mob decides to ninjaloot the mob in question? after all he was part of the raid and has claim to the loot + is obviously in pvp range.

also what if someone sets up a trade and then just kills the other trader to loot their cash? that allowed?

what about general "scams" ie someone is selling a manastone, cancels trade window and puts a pumice stone there instead, buyer doesnt pay attention and buys a pumice stone? or a jeweler makes you a diamond ring except decided he will keep your diamonds.

these are all things that will crop up sooner than later. (and should all be perfectly legal, but figured clarification would be good)

Palemoon
12-02-2011, 11:18 AM
We already knew this. They will use every bug and exploit they can find to cause grief.

Darwoth
12-02-2011, 11:45 AM
waah i want to be able to mass recruit the entire server without screening recruits to farm phat loot, waah i want to be able to absent mindedly be a moron when trading valuable items.

waaah waah waaaah i should go back to the blue server.

Nizzarr
12-02-2011, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE=Darwoth;480971]waaah waahh waahh I snare mobs on people bind pointsQUOTE]

Diggles
12-02-2011, 12:05 PM
waaah waahh waahh I snare mobs on people bind points

pickled_heretic
12-02-2011, 12:12 PM
also the no ninja looting to prevent out of range people from coming in and looting something appears from the initial outline of rules and now out dated and should be done away with entirely in light of the fact that all raid zones are ffa/no level limit now.

if a group from a rival guild comes in while your zerg is twiddling their thumbs over who has more bluebie points and is able to cause enough of a distraction via pvp to snag a piece of gear then that is nobodys fault but your own for not paying attention.

do not ruin the server with blue server rules.

Envious
12-02-2011, 12:46 PM
being on a pvp server is supposed to mean preventing and solving your own problems not having GMs come in and make every concievable thing that could happen to you illegal, it is folks like yourself that are why the only games now are wow clones.

essentially players like you are WHY players like me are "douchebags" because we hate your face for ruining the genre.

This basically sums up what EQ PvP was supposed to be about, and what faggots like you clowns have killed it and turned it into. Also sums up about 80% of the valid arguments in the rule debate thread.

Tumdumm
12-02-2011, 12:48 PM
this thread is flopping,
so far all i see is that darwoth wants everyone to be men about it and you all wanna be babies and/or women. its cool

pickled_heretic
12-02-2011, 12:48 PM
i want to play all by myself

keep telling everyone to play on the blue server, soon you shall get your wish !

Nirgon
12-02-2011, 01:01 PM
waah

Pretty much and he's right. When kept someone kneeled down on all corpses on live until it was time to grab yo shit.

Why is this hard? Seems like:

1. be lazy
2. shit happens
3. run to GM

Things got "ninja'd" on Rallos like this on a rare occasion and the GMs were like well tough.

Mocmorna
12-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Wtf I thought this was supposed to be a pvp server.

I have a pair of tits and I am less of a pussy then most of you.

Dfn
12-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Pretty much and he's right. When kept someone kneeled down on all corpses on live until it was time to grab yo shit.

Why is this hard? Seems like:

1. be lazy
2. shit happens
3. run to GM

Things got "ninja'd" on Rallos like this on a rare occasion and the GMs were like well tough.

This right here.

Let PLAYERS handle all of the player to player interactions on a PvP server. The only things staff should worry about are exploiting, bugs, stuck people, events, and if they deem training illegal. That is it. Let players handle everything else.

fishingme
12-02-2011, 01:28 PM

you should eat less

Softcore PK
12-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Hunger hurts, but starving works :/

Ripcord
12-02-2011, 03:03 PM

pics or never happened

Diggles
12-02-2011, 03:04 PM
you should eat less

LOL

burkemi5
12-02-2011, 03:21 PM

man tits don't count bro