PDA

View Full Version : Crime records!

Abacab
04-12-2010, 02:37 PM
I wanna see who here is a bad ass, just list them in order!
2005- Breaking and entering/trespassing/possession of narcotics
2007- Minor consumption/possession (three time actually) Probation violation
2008- Contributing to a minor/furnishing, probation violation
2009- Delinquency (two counts), probation violation
2010- Failure to appear, pretty much another probation violation

That's my list, I will fight you IRL!

Shannacore
04-12-2010, 02:41 PM
2005: Mom caught me sneaking out of bedroom window at 2am
2006: Numerous speeding tickets (16 was a fun year)

I win!

Abacab
04-12-2010, 02:42 PM
2005: Mom caught me sneaking out of bedroom window at 2am
2006: Numerous speeding tickets (16 was a fun year)

I win!

Thuggin'

Shannacore
Yeah I'm a pretty boring person.

Sadface
I do not condone illegal activity

... Unless it's armed robbery or something cool like that

Rogean
04-12-2010, 02:46 PM
My dad can beat up your dad

jilena
04-12-2010, 02:50 PM
I was just cool and never got caught for any of the more serious shits...

All I gots was a couple of "daytime curfew" violations for skipping school and boring speeding tickets. When I was 18 I got two within an hour of each other!

I once got a ticket for playing music too loud, and when they ran my DL they found I had a warrant for not paying a speeding ticket... So I got to go to jail too!

Good times?

Hasbinbad
04-12-2010, 02:56 PM
5 years of age, I got caught stealing a Twinkie.
23 years of age, I got a "under the influence in public" charge for driving while coming down off Ecstacy (the cops thought I was fine, but the Sgt. was there and my eyes were saucered, so they busted the charge down anyway). I wiped the charge via diversion.

..other than that, I've never been caught.

JaVeDK
04-12-2010, 03:03 PM

Getting caught isn't "bad ass"... it just shows you're an idiot.

Hasbinbad
04-12-2010, 03:08 PM
..other than that, I've never been caught.
:)

Sadface
04-12-2010, 03:10 PM

How dare you make any sense

That is forbidden on these forums

JaVeDK
04-12-2010, 03:14 PM
How dare you make any sense

That is forbidden on these forums

fdshjlthuhgnmvclt gnfkd gf gfdogirhog ???

Sadface
04-12-2010, 03:17 PM
That's more like it

Loke
04-12-2010, 04:44 PM
All the big stuff I did I either never got caught for, or it happened overseas and my uncle had my back cause he told me to do it (his name is sam... breaking international laws ftw).

However, in my more formative years I did get in some small time trouble:
Speeding - 48 in a 25
Speeding - 50-something in a 25
Speeding / Reckless Driving - 129 in a 45 (got to spend the night in jail for that one)
Hand full of other minor traffic / parking tickets
Underage drinking x2 - Blew a .29 on one of those... I'm a champ.
Evading Arrest - I was drunk.. sober I totally would have gotten away!
Assault x2 - Lawyer kept them from being felonies

All of those were before I was 18. Since then I've been a model citizen, or gotten out of stuff.

Kind of funny side note, when I was in the military I had some good friends who worked at PMO (provost marshall's office aka military police)... whenever we'd get arrested out on town, instead of dealing with us, the local PD would just drop us off at base and let PMO deal with us. Once we got there I could just call one my friends and they'd drive down to whatever gate we were dropped off and take care of it. Was pretty much a license to do whatever we wanted (within reason of course!).

Agaron
04-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Had an ex gf call the cops on me saying I had a knife. Running from the cops in a blizzard was sort of fun. Hiding in a pine tree not so much.

Had an equivalent of a dui from being passed out in the backseat of my car while an ex friend drove it. Thanks guy.

Got like 4-5 tickets from a rookie cop in 1 stop, and almost had my license revoked, but it has been pretty solid for the last few years.

On a side note I tackled a grand theft auto runner in a walmart parking lot. That was pretty sweet.

Ferok
04-12-2010, 05:20 PM
I got a bunch of parking tickets.

Oh, and I got pulled over a few times.

And once told by a cop at a football game to settle down.

Are there prizes?

Shannacore
04-12-2010, 05:21 PM
I got a bunch of parking tickets.

Oh, and I got pulled over a few times.

Are there prizes?

If so, I still beat you for lame-ness.

Agaron
04-12-2010, 05:24 PM

Lols. Sounds like you got owned.

Ferok
04-12-2010, 05:31 PM
Lols. Sounds like you got owned.

I was pretty drunk and rowdy. I challenged several of the opponent's fans to duels.

guineapig
04-12-2010, 05:40 PM
I got arrested for reckless driving after getting into a car accident because my break lines were coroded and and ran out of fluid. Of course after impounding my car and checking it the charges were dropped.

Other then that I have never been busted for anything and we'll just leave it at that.

Tallenn
04-12-2010, 06:07 PM
I do not consent to any searches.
I have nothing to say.
I want an attorney.

Bones
04-12-2010, 06:39 PM
I do not consent to any searches.
I have nothing to say.
I want an attorney.

I wish I was savvy in legal operations when I first got pulled over and searched.

The cop must have gotten lucky... or followed me from my dealer's apartment, whichever.
He pulled me over.. said he could see RESIN IN MY CAR?!?! from 20 feet behind my car staring at my bumper? So I said whatever, and he said that if I did not consent to the search he would have a warrant in 10 minutes for probable cause (or some shit I really was not paying attention and was pretty damn high)
Anyways I consented because I knew that If he took the time to get a warrant.. he would have dogs involved and any hope of getting away with having an ounce of kush was going to be impossible.
So he searched... and never found it ahahahahah. I have a bad ass hiding spot for weed in my car. (Pull up the E-brake and stuff that shit down there, then release.. they will never find it. Warning : It is not the easiest spot to retrieve your weed from)

That is the only thing that has ever happened to me. Everything else I got away with.

imcrunchy
04-12-2010, 06:52 PM
i have public intox and traffic tickets only ^_^ aka no record! woo! i dont remember the date of the public intox, of course ;p all i remember is i was in talequah oklahoma county jail and it is in bumfuck nowhere and i could not call my parent's area code. my friends bailed out of town back to okc, but did not bail me out. fortunatley i got in touch with a local bail bonds person who felt sorry for me and called my mom, free of charge. my dad drove the 2 hours to bail me out the next day. and this was all on a camping trip too, what a wasted weekend lol

Taslion
04-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Theft Misdemeanor, just did some community service and had it wiped.

That was when I was pretty young.

Otto
04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Am I the only one with nothing but speeding tickets?

I didn't even have those until these past 3 months. BAH

Spud
04-12-2010, 08:56 PM
I shot a man in Reno... just to watch him die

Finawin
04-12-2010, 08:57 PM
I never understood why retards speed, drive drunk, etc.

Endangering the lives of others is cool, dudes!

PearlJammzz
04-12-2010, 09:30 PM
2005- Breaking and entering/trespassing/possession of narcotics
2007- Minor consumption/possession (three time actually) Probation violation
2008- Contributing to a minor/furnishing, probation violation
2009- Delinquency (two counts), probation violation
2010- Failure to appear, pretty much another probation violation

That's my list, I will fight you IRL!

Ok...now all my in-game communication with you makes sense.....

Hasbinbad
04-12-2010, 09:55 PM
I shot a man in Reno... just to watch him die
Spud your surname should be Cash from now on.

zokur
04-12-2010, 10:06 PM
OMG what a thread. you guys are really board.

I had a lose grocery bag fly out of the back window of my car once. I didn't go back to pick it up. Does that make me bad?

ShadowWulf
04-12-2010, 10:36 PM
lol.

Few people who have done REALLY bad things will admit to them in a forum like this.

Ive got several accounts of assault, DUI, vandalism, 5 counts of Burglary, arson, possession, a few carrying concealed weapons, firearms, and more I couldnt be charged with due to leaving the states they happened in...etc.

Those were all over a decade ago, you would never know it now. Im uptight and i wont even drive 35 in a 30 now. It took a long time for the stupidity to sink in and straighten me out, but im better for it now.

Omnimorph
04-13-2010, 07:16 AM
I never understood why retards speed, drive drunk, etc.

Endangering the lives of others is cool, dudes!

You've never understood why retards speed or drive drunk? ... could it be because they're retarded?

My eyesight is terrible, i'm more of a danger to you on the road than people who are drunk.

And i've seen drivers who are just rubbish drivers.

Speeding is okay in some places, but if you're doing 40 in a built up area with cars parked and kids playing in the street... yeah, you are pretty retarded.

Barkingturtle
04-13-2010, 08:04 AM
1994-1998 Upward of a dozen MIP's.
1995 Felony Criminal Mischief.
1996 Trespassing.
1997 Raped a baby with a pistol.
1998 Took the year off to spend time with the fam.
2000 Voted for Nader.
2001 9/11.
2005 DUI.

Bayleo
04-13-2010, 11:00 AM
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Zephys
04-13-2010, 11:01 AM
2009: 108 mph in a 75 Zone.

In my girlfriend's Honda.

Excision Rottun
04-13-2010, 04:26 PM
2009: 108 mph in a 75 Zone.

In my girlfriend.

Fixed.

mirko
04-13-2010, 04:50 PM
possession with intent to distribute
possession
possession
possession with intent to distribute within a school zone

and then the usual reckless driving, improper passing, speeding, failure to maintain lane, driving too slow (was trying to piss off a cop behind me.. it worked) sort of tickets.

Almost got busted for running from the cops, but I flipped my shiny new car and they just wrote me traffic violations... oh yea and found a bag of pot in my car so another possession charge.

Ravun
04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Speeding- 50 in a 25, 62 in a 35, 45ish in a 25, and a couple more i dont remeber. Reckless driving also. All of which i got out of for the most part.
Possession with intent to distribute
DUI
Driving without a license (was 16 at the time i think)
Then a bunch of stupid stuff like trespassing, parking tickets, and i got caught with like 3 grand if counterfeit tiffanys jewerly/movado's that was i sellin on ebay at the time...got lucky with that one tho

Grento
04-13-2010, 05:20 PM
Yes but I paid my debt a while ago. That part of my life will remain behind those walls.

Ellena
04-14-2010, 11:15 AM
Only thing I've got was a speeding ticket going 57 in a 45; I was speeding because I was late for my midterm. The cop pulled me over right as I turned in to the parking lot of my college campus. $260 and even later for my midterm. asshole cop :[

jilena
04-14-2010, 11:27 AM
I think my favorite speeding ticket was like 96 in a 70 in Emporia Kansas... Ticket was like 75$ lol. In houston that would have been at least 300$.

Excision Rottun
04-14-2010, 11:31 AM
If you snorted cocaine in the late seventies or early eighties, there was an eighty five per cent chance it came from me.