PDA

View Full Version : Red99 stock

Peppers
12-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Red99 stock plummeted today as a result of the recent revelations of hacking and exploiting. Red99 fell .56 to close at 35.73-Down from it's earlier high of 75.00 2 weeks ago.

Says Herbert Green of Wakeupgms.com, "We knew there was going to be a big bounce a while back with the release and all. And we knew it would fall a bit from it's previous high, but not this much."

Jan Sizemore of the Big 3 group tank said, "The recent drastic drop is a result of the news coming out of the forums over on Project1999.org. Apparently, one player has unfairly gained an advantage using exploited quests and/or items and is not receiving her just desserts. What's the most confusing, and what's really driving the price down, is the revelation that the powers that be were warned in plenty of time yet still failed to stem the cheating. In fact, some news reports say the powers are more concerned with preventing smack talk (on a pvp forum) and filing posts in the proper area, than they are concerned with the health of the pvp server."

In response to this Sally Sue said, "yeah no shit."

Peppers
12-07-2011, 11:29 AM
Today Vladimir Putin, the Dicatator of Russia told the world that there was no voting corruption in Russia. He also said it was "inevitable" that someone would accuse him of corruption because all presidents had been accused of corruption and that proves that it isn't true.

Unrelated, Rogean, master of the red99 pvp server, told his forum audience today there was no corruption in his GM ranks. He also said every server ever made was accused of corruption also, therefore the claims against his staff had to be false. He also threatened to take his ball and go home.

More news later.

Autotune
12-07-2011, 11:38 AM
i laughed.

gloinz
12-07-2011, 11:44 AM
after early morning trading the stock appears to have rebounded with news that a patch is due to be released by sunday, rising 4% at the time of posting to 37.19

Glam
12-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Hmmm Iknow a guild doing the same if they cant win...cheat and you will be a winner

use 3de prog, use exploiting, use item that shouldnt be in game and once again cheat more and you will be NR1.

(hmm maybee they are russian in there heart!!!!)

Xix
12-07-2011, 03:36 PM
I know 400 players crying about not being level 50, by week 2, but really, REALLY, if you quit after two weeks, is EQ the game for you?

Knuckle
12-07-2011, 03:46 PM
THIS JUST IN

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

Peppers
12-07-2011, 07:45 PM
after early morning trading the stock appears to have rebounded with news that a patch is due to be released by sunday, rising 4% at the time of posting to 37.19

I'm glad i didn't sell then. It's price isn't on firm footing yet though is it?

Tajin
12-07-2011, 09:03 PM
whos ackin?

Slave
12-07-2011, 09:17 PM
In Soviet Russia, GMs troll YOU!

Envious
12-08-2011, 05:06 AM
In before thread lock~