PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

Goobles
11-05-2009, 06:37 PM
Goobles, andymc1980, Beddoe, Danth, entilza, Falisaty, Gaaaaavin, Insidious, Jify, karsten, Lich, lyyfeleech, Morfnblorsh, Naerron, Nizzarr, nocaps, Owlen, Pheer, quido, Reiker, Rogean, Smashed, Tenudil, Tulkas, Valius, Villide, Wenai, Xzerion, Yoite, Zeldak

Rogean
11-05-2009, 06:40 PM

Wenai
11-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Good evening fellow patron. May I interest you in a swig of my finest dwarven ale, served in a stein encrusted with the teeth of the most beautiful elven maiden?

Goobles
11-05-2009, 06:46 PM
I would be delighted, thank you. Would you care to join me in a game of draughts?

andymc1980
11-05-2009, 06:46 PM
goobles, your insane.....whats ur char name lol?

Bigcountry23
11-05-2009, 06:47 PM
Good evening fellow patron. May I interest you in a swig of my finest dwarven ale, served in a stein encrusted with the teeth of the most beautiful elven maiden?

Pst.... That's the stien for the Ogreswil or the Dark Elf Backstabber. The Dwarven ale is best served in the skull of a goblin or aviark chick (or just drunk right out of a cask with that was recently opened with a handy axe).

Wenai
11-05-2009, 06:49 PM
It is actually a very long and difficult process to devise an answer to this question. After hours of long research, I have found that his character name is in fact, Goobles.

Goobles
11-05-2009, 06:49 PM

Same.

Wenai
11-05-2009, 06:50 PM
Same.

My name is andymc1980 too. What a small world.

Wenai
11-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Pst.... That's the stien for the Ogreswil or the Dark Elf Backstabber. The Dwarven ale is best served in the skull of a goblin or aviark chick (or just drunk right out of a cask with that was recently opened with a handy axe).
Are you certain patron? When drinking from my stein, it is like procreating with a beautiful elven princess!

Goobles
11-05-2009, 06:51 PM
orly? MARCO!

andymc1980
11-05-2009, 06:52 PM
rofl, dam in all my online gaming and emu server playing, I must admit I don't think I've laughed so much on forums and posted so much in my life. Wenai, ur as mad as both of us !

Wenai
11-05-2009, 06:53 PM
rofl, dam in all my online gaming and emu server playing, I must admit I don't think I've laughed so much on forums and posted so much in my life. Wenai, ur as mad as both of us !
Patron! I am as heated as a fire giant's belly in the middle of of the sun within the plains of Karana! Not a spot of shade to be found! For your complete lack of respect I challenge you to a duel! You shall fall to the fate that my bronze long sword has chosen for you mere mortal!

Goobles
11-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Are you certain patron? When drinking from my stein, it is like procreating with a beautiful elven princess!

Drunken and belligerant, Goobles climbs to the top of the table and proclaims,
"Elvish femmes are whores! I've no patience for the likes, as they are too tall, and their skin is too fine. Beneath their beauty lies an intention of deceit. Do not let them tempt you, fri---" .
His proclamation is cut short as he loses his balance and falls off the table top.

Wenai
11-05-2009, 07:02 PM
I resent your statement! Elvish lassies are the finest of fine! For if you, I or any other male across the land of Norrath would jump at the chance to lay a lovely elf! I demand you retract your statement this moment!

Goobles
11-05-2009, 07:07 PM
Rising to meet his aggressor, Goobles takes on a defensive stance while still stumbling about.
"You hear, lissen,"Goobles mumbles incoherently,"I will have no partake in such debauchery and your likes! Jes because you like dem sirens, dosn't mean I have to. How dayre you impose your beliefs on me, good sir! I demand that you stand down at once!"

Falisaty
11-05-2009, 07:13 PM
Now now boys thier is no need for blood shed, how about a round on me.

Greldor
11-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Tumpy Tonics all around!

Wenai
11-05-2009, 08:05 PM
Wenai hurls the Tumpy Tonic into the wall of the tavern and stand up nose to nose with Greldor. "How dare you be so naive simple patron? I have no interest in an offer put forth by the likes of you!" Wenai pours a glass of Blackburrow's finest stout.

andymc1980
11-05-2009, 08:14 PM
In the corner, a lonely masterful druid eyes up the ongoings of the tavern, although his initial though is to keep himself to himself, there is something inside him that see's into the heart of this stout drinker and continues to monitor his presence.......

Falisaty
11-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Falisaty gasps in disbelief, "How dare you drink something brewed from those retched Gnolls. How about a round of Gnomish Spirits for the house." Falisaty flings a bag of gold towards the bar keep.

Bubbles
11-07-2009, 06:56 AM
I must admit, the sweetness of the gnomish spirits seems to dampen the scream of young wood elves plummeting to their death in the background..

/cheers!

Goobles
11-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Goobles snatches the gnomish spirits from Bubbles.

"Whadda ya tink yer doin? Those are mines! They not finished yet, they make you gassy!" exclaims Goobles as he puts on his Rebreather.

Taluvill
11-08-2009, 12:29 AM
OOC: Please make a roleplaying section on the forums = ) we need to do things like this much more often