PDA

View Full Version : Cry Babies

jibekn
01-21-2012, 01:26 PM
In the past 2 weeks ive logged in p99 for about 2-3 hours total, I cant believe people are still crying about this bull shit. The endless crying is so pathetic. Theres a lot more to life than project 1999 get a lifeeeeeeee

Salty
01-21-2012, 01:27 PM
Cheating to kill dragons is ok.

GMs will only delete your loot.

Unless you are vztz players, than Rogean will rage.

jibekn
01-21-2012, 01:29 PM
I dont have any dragon loot dip

Salty
01-21-2012, 01:32 PM
The people who exploited dragons since the first kill on server has it on lock down, since they had absolutely no repercussions to their cheating.

I don't expect you to have dragon loot.

jibekn
01-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Were you there? I was, we killed it with mage pets, it was a really fucking close fight. There was no exploiting I can't believe your crying about something your wrong about LOL so beyond pathetic I dont think there is a word to describe it

Cataclysm
01-21-2012, 01:41 PM
In the past 2 weeks ive logged in p99 for about 2-3 hours total, I cant believe people are still crying about this bull shit. The endless crying is so pathetic. Theres a lot more to life than project 1999 get a lifeeeeeeee

You miss the point, for some people there is not more to life than project 1999

Salty
01-21-2012, 01:43 PM
Were you there? I was, we killed it with mage pets, it was a really fucking close fight. There was no exploiting I can't believe your crying about something your wrong about LOL so beyond pathetic I dont think there is a word to describe it

How much dragon loot did Rogean have you delete from your guild?

More dragon loot than 1 Nagafen kill.

Holo only killed Nag once.

It's ok that you are stupid as shit. Gives me the ability to respond.

Snukie
01-21-2012, 03:32 PM

This forums are OOT...

Foreverman
01-21-2012, 04:17 PM
crying about people crying... LOL

fiegi
01-21-2012, 04:23 PM
crying about people crying... LOL

Tassador
01-21-2012, 04:26 PM
pm me for fifa 2012 ps3 for more cry times.

Avon Barksdale
01-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Get on 360 and get owned. Division 1.

aerokella
01-21-2012, 09:21 PM
play a real game, soccer is for euros!

DoucLangur
01-21-2012, 09:26 PM
play a real game, soccer is for euros!

No. Football is for euros! As opposed to people who call a game football that you play 98% with your hands and running into other players.

aerokella
01-21-2012, 09:44 PM
No. Football is for euros! As opposed to people who call a game football that you play 98% with your hands and running into other players.

good point sir.

American football shall henceforth be known as handball

Lemons
01-21-2012, 10:41 PM
Cheating to kill dragons is ok.

GMs will only delete your loot.

Unless you are vztz players, than Rogean will rage.

p much this. still though, the players that came from blue to red are so terrible, even with dragon pixels, so it doesnt upset the avg vztz player much unless your catching a ban or something for something nihi did and didnt get banned for.

Torven
01-21-2012, 11:00 PM
Theres a lot more to life than project 1999 get a lifeeeeeeee

Are you fucking kidding me? Your guild is the guild full of people who play 16 hours a day, 7 days a week, long after they hit 50 with no raid mobs up. What the hell you pathetic idiots do all day, I don't know. Some of you need to be investigated for possible RMT, as you clearly don't work.

Harrison
01-21-2012, 11:01 PM
Vztzjects so mad, gotta blame imaginary GM favoritism. Exploit, get caught, cry like bitches, pro red?

Snukie
01-21-2012, 11:25 PM
good point sir.

American football shall henceforth be known as handball

Hello no! Handball is quite big in Europe too. It is as excausting as basketball and quite rough. Just imagine a sprinter athlet running towards you fullspeed then jumping using all his momento just to break thru you...all without any body armor. It blows you away.

lets call american football...helmball.

P.S. I do like helmball alot i and cried when my team Steelers lost the SuperBowl...i just hate it when americans call football sissy sport...you guys have no clue how rough and bonebreaking football can be...for the players and the those watching. Seriously most europeans teams have been arround 100+ years and are deeply embedded in the communitys.

You dont see that much pation in helmball from the fans. Simply cus helmball teams can and have switched cities and communities...Fc Barcelona beeing anywhere else but Barcelona? Impossible! The only american sport that might have similar ties to their communities might be in baseball or icehockey.

Snukie
01-21-2012, 11:28 PM
Pls excuse the typos...its late

Mardur
01-22-2012, 04:28 PM
Holo only killed Nag once.

Holo killed (or at least attempted) Nagafen twice - both times exploited with under 10 members. 100% exploit rate.

Salty, you may have been "something" on previous VZTZ boxes leading your 200 man army to get you gear. But here you are a nobody, and it shows in every post you make that you don't have a semblance of a clue as to what goes on past level 30.

Don't get sucked into the crying child mentality that's displayed by everyone here. You're (usually/sometimes/occasionally) better than that.