PDA

View Full Version : 11 Uprising join Nihilum past 2 days. Confirmed zerg?

Salty
01-26-2012, 10:31 PM
confirmed

Salty
01-26-2012, 10:32 PM
Reporter Salty out.

Harrison
01-26-2012, 10:37 PM
0 people joined FB.

Salty
01-26-2012, 10:38 PM
Well that's a fib. FB was 2nd biggest guild on server before big Salty went to colorado from dec19th to jan5th.

Get off my nuts, this is a Nihilum thread son.

fiegi
01-26-2012, 10:39 PM
It's a family atmosphere clearly

Harrison
01-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Keep on rationalizing the failure I predicted before the server even existed. Ya umad.

Bruuce
01-26-2012, 10:44 PM
well what do you expect when you team up with holo. hell, today just passing through the karanas i get a tell from random uprising member being griefed by 2 holocaust. despite them begging and pleading for uprisings help to keep us from killing naggy a few days prior.

not everyone is so forgetful of their actions prior to being banned and its certainly understandable people would want no part in this terrible little joint guild effort you guys were trying to do.

fiegi
01-26-2012, 10:50 PM
well what do you expect when you team up with holo. hell, today just passing through the karanas i get a tell from random uprising member being griefed by 2 holocaust. despite them begging and pleading for uprisings help to keep us from killing naggy a few days prior.

not everyone is so forgetful of their actions prior to being banned and its certainly understandable people would want no part in this terrible little joint guild effort you guys were trying to do.

Excellent fiction. Yeah, were begging Uprising for help!

fiegi
01-26-2012, 10:51 PM
Tell me again why we haven't guilded one person from uprising again ??

Slathar
01-26-2012, 10:53 PM
i will kill any man, from any land, for any amount he count

Salty
01-26-2012, 10:54 PM

Because you like losing Nagafen.

fiegi
01-26-2012, 10:56 PM
Not having to deal with jackasses in guild chat and vent > gold plated kastanzas

PEACE OF MIND

heartbrand
01-26-2012, 10:57 PM
lol was that a seinfeld reference?

Salty
01-26-2012, 11:00 PM
Not having to deal with jackasses in guild chat and vent > gold plated kastanzas

PEACE OF MIND

That's how you missed out on Quineloe, Mippo, and Lumie in vent.

You missed out on the best vent ever on vztz; thats for sure.

Anyway, Nagafen down; no loot awarded to Fiegi.

fiegi
01-26-2012, 11:03 PM
That's how you missed out on Quineloe, Mippo, and Lumie in vent.

You missed out on the best vent ever on vztz; thats for sure.

Anyway, Nagafen down; no loot awarded to Fiegi.

I was really hoping for a bladestopper for my cleric as an early birthday present.

Silentone
01-26-2012, 11:05 PM
wow, another brainless person who likes to take everyone from a guild and brand them all the same. your interwebs just went down -2

Herb9
01-26-2012, 11:13 PM

PEACE OF MIND

:eek: You seen your roster? Jackasses who would eventually get me banned by association is why I left. I enjoyed the last 2 weeks of NOT being forced to play an alt thanks to my wise decision making.

gso ;)

fiegi
01-26-2012, 11:20 PM
:eek: You seen your roster? Jackasses who would eventually get me banned by association is why I left. I enjoyed the last 2 weeks of NOT being forced to play an alt thanks to my wise decision making.

gso ;)

I'm sorry you don't get along with some people I play with. I'm sure theres one here and there in every guild. And theres no such thing as banning someone in the same guild by association here. I'm glad your having fun, but well see how long that lasts being around people who don't really care if they get killed in pvp, and are all about the pixels

ps: I don't know why you are trying to troll all my posts, I was always under the impression we got along when we were guilded, and I did evertyhing at the beginning of this server to help you?

heartbrand
01-26-2012, 11:24 PM
Rettiwalk, Arzak, Cholk, Karox, Oddjob, Kudasai, Zyrin, Destin, Poopsocks all here for pixels not pvp confirmed

Salty
01-26-2012, 11:24 PM
Big Fiegi, there is no respect with these bluebie fucks.

You have no idea how dumb as fuck they are.

You are allowing them to kill dragons and it's kind of making me upset.

Filthed
01-26-2012, 11:26 PM
i will kill any man, from any land, for any amount he count

FAT ,, HADDEN AND VARSOON DONT COUNT AS PVP

fiegi
01-26-2012, 11:27 PM
Rettiwalk, Arzak, Cholk, Karox, Oddjob, Kudasai, Zyrin, Destin, Poopsocks all here for pixels not pvp confirmed

I've been on both sides playing with/against zyrin/oddjob they were about the pvp, so unless things changed in the past 2 years I aint buying that.

Humerox
01-26-2012, 11:28 PM
Yah...Spear left en masse because we didnt think it was a good fit for us. We thought we'd leave before wasting people's time and effort.

No animosity on our end; we just felt we didn't mesh well with Uprising.

fiegi
01-26-2012, 11:29 PM

Not having 18 year olds screaming in vent giving friends headaches > gold plated kostanzas.

Bruuce
01-26-2012, 11:30 PM
holocaust cares when they die in pvp? tuesday while we controlled lavastorm the whole zone was littered with holo corpses, yet some members would still try to naked zerg into the zone. it got even worse when the battle moved to solb. we went like 100-0 vs you guys for like 5 hours until you caved and called in help from another guild.

heartbrand
01-26-2012, 11:31 PM
We had like 4 Uprising there so it's lol that you think that somehow turned the tide of the battle.

fiegi
01-26-2012, 11:32 PM
holocaust cares when they die in pvp? tuesday while we controlled lavastorm the whole zone was littered with holo corpses, yet some members would still try to naked zerg into the zone. it got even worse when the battle moved to solb. we went like 100-0 vs you guys for like 5 hours until you caved and called in help from another guild.

This guy can't be serious. I mean really pal? If thats really helping you sleep at night then run with it.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110616033046/glee/images/8/8b/Quinn_Rolling_Eyes.gif

heartbrand
01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
Yah...Spear left en masse because we didnt think it was a good fit for us. We thought we'd leave before wasting people's time and effort.

No animosity on our end; we just felt we didn't mesh well with Uprising.

Translation: We thought this was a blue server and couldn't understand why we weren't getting dragon loots instantaneously.

Harrison
01-26-2012, 11:39 PM

Surely Fishbait will stop them! Oh...wait...failure.

Humerox
01-26-2012, 11:44 PM
Translation: We thought this was a blue server and couldn't understand why we weren't getting dragon loots instantaneously.

Well...I PvP all the time and could care less about loots. Pretty sure all ex-Spear feel that way.

So the translation is...less than accurate. We'll just keep it at that.

;)

Bruuce
01-26-2012, 11:47 PM
This guy can't be serious. I mean really pal? If thats really helping you sleep at night then run with it.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110616033046/glee/images/8/8b/Quinn_Rolling_Eyes.gif

whats so inaccurate?
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/6690/eqgame2012012421225597.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/7892/eqgame2012012421232277.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/4175/eqgame2012012421233958.jpg
http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/4910/eqgame2012012421344031.jpg
http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/2108/eqgame2012012421345162.jpg
http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8379/eqgame2012012421514235.jpg

i like you and ur guild as bros, but its time to face facts. we beat ur guild

fiegi
01-26-2012, 11:48 PM
So 5 screenshots of a 3 hour fight.... fabulous.

fiegi
01-26-2012, 11:51 PM
I have 21 screenshots from that 3 hour time frame. Whoopdedoo.

Bruuce
01-26-2012, 11:53 PM
i have like 10 more but how many do you need of me showing you that what i said was accurate? i have 6 visual aids right above showing you what you just played off as never happening. most conveniently have me dirtnapping people.

Woosa
01-26-2012, 11:53 PM
hahaha OMG THE EPIC TEARS!!! STAR WARZ TIMEZZZZ

fiegi
01-26-2012, 11:55 PM
We killed them like 375 to 6. Bloodbath, here's the proof! see what I'm doing here Mr Nobody?

http://oi42.tinypic.com/5br96b.jpg

heartbrand
01-26-2012, 11:56 PM
WHO THE FUCK PLAYS WITH SHADOWS ON

fiegi
01-26-2012, 11:57 PM
i have like 10 more but how many do you need of me showing you that what i said was accurate? i have 6 visual aids right above showing you what you just played off as never happening. most conveniently have me dirtnapping people.

Who said it never happened? Many ppl on both sides died during that fight, I was saying your 100-0 bullshit troll story wasn't sticking. Your 6 visual aids of a 3 hour fight really paint a clear picture bro!

Bruuce
01-26-2012, 11:59 PM
i like how in your pic you can see a naked holo member doing the exact thing i mentioned and you denied.

not trying to say anyone is better or worse or anything. just saying no one gives a fuck with they eat a pvp death. especially when your ONLY objective is to prevent us from killing a dragon.

Bruuce
01-27-2012, 12:01 AM
WHO THE FUCK PLAYS WITH SHADOWS ON

bro with shadows you can see arround corners.

everquest

fiegi
01-27-2012, 12:01 AM
In the future you may want to back out your /tells - embarassing. Yeah we got 32 in the zone! Oh yea and someones twink took a mistwalker over me btw!

http://oi39.tinypic.com/mh4wf8.jpg

fiegi
01-27-2012, 12:06 AM
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/791157/2/stock-photo-791157-businessman-s-foot-stepping-stomping-out-the-competition.jpg

Move along, indicted by his own screenshots proving hes just a little pawn there to absorb ice comets.

Bruuce
01-27-2012, 12:07 AM
i dont care if you can see my tells. its is embarrassing for me that i dont really give a shit where our 2nd mistwalker went, since i wasnt even at the raid when it dropped? or is it more embarrassing that theres a holocaust member sending that same tell to all of our druids in an effort to cause some sort of internal conflict?

its always fun having more people than your rival guild. even more-so with pvp enabled ive come to find. you get pixels and killshots

nerfed
01-27-2012, 12:10 AM
Grey having the item is temporary until a druid attends enough raids. We're not going to give it to someone that just happens to be at that one raid. And btw Grey is Talv's main. The guy doesn't play a lot so the character is mainly a port bitch.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 12:12 AM
Grey having the item is temporary until a druid attends enough raids. We're not going to give it to someone that just happens to be at that one raid. And btw Grey is Talv's main. The guy doesn't play a lot so the character is mainly a port bitch.

http://www.sadmuffin.net/cherrybam/graphics/comments-thank-you/thank-you019.gif

fiegi
01-27-2012, 12:16 AM
Was just informed Bruuce was the 49 druid that got solo'd by a 44 druid (sojourner) in unrest. Bad just got worse.

http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/kareem-facepalm.jpg

Herb9
01-27-2012, 12:33 AM
I'm sorry you don't get along with some people I play with. I'm sure theres one here and there in every guild. And theres no such thing as banning someone in the same guild by association here. I'm glad your having fun, but well see how long that lasts being around people who don't really care if they get killed in pvp, and are all about the pixels

ps: I don't know why you are trying to troll all my posts, I was always under the impression we got along when we were guilded, and I did evertyhing at the beginning of this server to help you?

Obviously not trolling all your posts? Mostly just 1 thread that went on too long. This will be I think 50 for me and you are 1400+? I leave the forum warring to people like your bud who's on account 6 or 7 now. I'd rather collect screens like the sweet one you got outside solb a cpl nights ago.

I only bite when you say something just so incredibly easy to attack like "I'm not guilded with assholes" <Holocaust>. It's fish in a barrel. When I'm on here makin claims like that, you're gonna beat me over the head with who in Nihilum is considered to be a jerk.

This forum shit gets outta hand, I'm just enjoying the wars. It'd be boring without an antagonist. I hope every raid is contested and I'm always in the group asked to enforce a perimeter.

Jadian
01-27-2012, 12:35 AM
Methinks someone is mad that their guild will never get a Mistwalker.

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 12:37 AM
i dont care if you can see my tells. its is embarrassing for me that i dont really give a shit where our 2nd mistwalker went, since i wasnt even at the raid when it dropped? or is it more embarrassing that theres a holocaust member sending that same tell to all of our druids in an effort to cause some sort of internal conflict?

its always fun having more people than your rival guild. even more-so with pvp enabled ive come to find. you get pixels and killshots

http://i40.tinypic.com/dcyee.jpg

fiegi
01-27-2012, 12:41 AM
Obviously not trolling all your posts? Mostly just 1 thread that went on too long. This will be I think 50 for me and you are 1400+? I leave the forum warring to people like your bud who's on account 6 or 7 now. I'd rather collect screens like the sweet one you got outside solb a cpl nights ago.

I only bite when you say something just so incredibly easy to attack like "I'm not guilded with assholes" <Holocaust>. It's fish in a barrel. When I'm on here makin claims like that, you're gonna beat me over the head with who in Nihilum is considered to be a jerk.

This forum shit gets outta hand, I'm just enjoying the wars. It'd be boring without an antagonist. I hope every raid is contested and I'm always in the group asked to enforce a perimeter.

Wait what!! I am guilded with some assholes, never would I have denied that. I'd defintely choose that over the opposite ( someone who would just log on and sit at efreeti all day camping pixels for example). It gives the server some juice, not like we got a 750+ pop to work with here.

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 12:42 AM
The server just got a lot more boring in my opinion, but to each their own.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 12:45 AM
The server just got a lot more boring in my opinion, but to each their own.

meh.... like every everquest emu. The tide comes and goes. The dream is to 3 or 4 sides all being able to fight - but in reality all we have to work with is 150-200 and eventually someone invites a ton of people. Then a month later they get tired of babysitting/ppl not helping them when they get corpse camped etc and things change.

Bruuce
01-27-2012, 12:46 AM
Was just informed Bruuce was the 49 druid that got solo'd by a 44 druid (sojourner) in unrest. Bad just got worse.

http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/kareem-facepalm.jpg

actually sojurner never killed 'me' in unrest. some other scrub necro did. however the person behind the computer at that time could have also been my wife tabbing over every 5mins to keep the buffs on the monk im powerleveling

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 12:48 AM
meh.... like every everquest emu. The tide comes and goes. The dream is to 3 or 4 sides all being able to fight - but in reality all we have to work with is 150-200 and eventually someone invites a ton of people. Then a month later they get tired of babysitting/ppl not helping them when they get corpse camped etc and things change.

It's just frustrating when no one wants to compete on this server. I don't understand why 60% of this server is here when it seems they just want p99 blue version 2.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 12:49 AM
actually sojurner never killed 'me' in unrest. some other scrub necro did. however the person behind the computer at that time could have also been my wife tabbing over every 5mins to keep the buffs on the monk im powerleveling

ahhh yes, the "blame it on the sibling/significant other" trick. It's been a while since someone played that card.

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/George_Clooney_laughing.jpg

Bruuce
01-27-2012, 12:51 AM
yeah youre right bro i was farming jagged bands

Bruuce
01-27-2012, 12:53 AM
and since i was in my unrest farming spell selections i didnt have any type of gate up and didnt want to click 1 of my 5 instant ct gate pots.

or it was my wife and i told her not to worry about it because DYING DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING

fiegi
01-27-2012, 12:58 AM
and since i was in my unrest farming spell selections i didnt have any type of gate up and didnt want to click 1 of my 5 instant ct gate pots.

or it was my wife and i told her not to worry about it because DYING DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING

Who wouldn't wanna be guilded with someone on a pvp server with this mindset......?? Embarassing for the actual pvpers in that guild.

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 01:09 AM

Can add Bronkus and Dagoth to list

fiegi
01-27-2012, 01:15 AM
Yeah that necro really got you bruuuce. Can't even keep your lies straight. Gimp.

http://i39.tinypic.com/10zyeiq.jpg

Bruuce
01-27-2012, 01:16 AM
so you wouldnt want to be in a guild with someone who is having his wife help him powerlevel a highly needed class that we dont have to the raiding level as quick as possible? because she might die.

but its ok to continually throw yourself into/naked bind rush into a 35man zerg in an effort to disrupt them from controlling a zone or slaying a dragon.

i think we just have 2 different ideas on what "fun" is bro. but i can tell you that I am having it. are you?

fiegi
01-27-2012, 01:17 AM
so you wouldnt want to be in a guild with someone who is having his wife help him powerlevel a highly needed class that we dont have to the raiding level as quick as possible? because she might die.

but its ok to continually throw yourself into/naked bind rush into a 35man zerg in an effort to disrupt them from controlling a zone or slaying a dragon.

i think we just have 2 different ideas on what "fun" is bro. but i can tell you that I am having it. are you?

Clearly a pvp mindset, and a blue server mindset. We will never agree.

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 01:18 AM
This whole thread is pointless. Holocaust lost. Nihilum won. Server over.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 01:20 AM
This whole thread is pointless. Holocaust lost. Nihilum won. Server over.

1 zerged down dragon 2 months into a server that should be around thru kunark. Server over, what????????? This happens a lot on everqust emu's

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 01:27 AM
It's not about pixels. I don't dispute for a second that in an even matchup, or even slightly outmatched, holocaust is incredibly better at PVP than Nihilum, we know that, we've seen that, I've been in on that on both sides. However, many people here want to get dem lewtz, and at the end of the day they're going to join the guild getting them, which is Nihilum. You can win 10 on 15's but you're not going to win 10 on 20s, 10 on 30s, 10 on 40s. Success also breeds more success and more recruits etc., etc.

While you guys PK people in guk and CT, and train nihilum here and there (contesting naggy will now be impossible with their padded numbers, including multiple new clerics), they will be getting planar loot and god loot, loot that actually does matter. So now even though they are much worse their gear will compensate for that. It's now not only outnumbered fights, it's with people in gear 10x better.

The response would be w/e nihilum won't last, but I'd counter of course it will, people love gettin dem uncontested lewtz so they can feel bad ass when they PVP people in Guk with their lustrous russet and new weaps.

All I ask is, since Nihilum now makes up approx 40% of the server, can they call themselves the top 40% rather than 5%?

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 01:29 AM
Can add Bronkus and Dagoth to list

Can add bigalow to list.

Snufz
01-27-2012, 01:31 AM
continually throw yourself into/naked bind rush into a 35man zerg

35man zerg

35man zerg

Lemons
01-27-2012, 01:31 AM
the fuck is wrong with people.

Lawler
01-27-2012, 01:32 AM
1 zerged down dragon 2 months into a server that should be around thru kunark. Server over, what????????? This happens a lot on everqust emu's

You tried to kill him with just as many people at one point and failed.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 01:32 AM
You tried to kill him with just as many people at one point and failed.

We got him to 6% with 21 people. Nice try, I'm not nice.

Harrison
01-27-2012, 01:37 AM
We got him to 6% with 21 people. Nice try, I'm not nice.

Holocaust exploited nagafen down to 6%, derped themselves to death and failed.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 01:40 AM
Holocaust exploited nagafen down to 6%, derped themselves to death and failed.

Clueless as usual.

rexx told me that once
01-27-2012, 01:40 AM
It was sad, I think it was 7% tho.. it bugged out and went rape mode couldnt control it - buggy coding w/e.

that was yesterday. what shouldn't be forgotten is the valiant work by Gosu to defend Nagefen for two nights and 3 days alone. We will never forget the memories

Jadian
01-27-2012, 01:55 AM
It's just frustrating when no one wants to compete on this server. I don't understand why 60% of this server is here when it seems they just want p99 blue version 2.

Coming from someone who's never competed... for anything on this server.

L-o-L

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 01:55 AM
Can add bigalow to list.

Can add ghost to list

Amuk
01-27-2012, 02:49 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big meh.

We had a long drawn out fight 2 days ago that we ended up being on top by the end of the night, tried naggy once failed, logged.

The next night Nihil barely even showed up - we tried twice and logged.

Third night only 7 of us were logged on and charged against 30 Nihil.

We really suck at PVE and this is obvious, but we had him to 8% on one attempt, so just some fine tuning and we'll be good to go =)

Good fights Nihilum/thanks for the help whoever offered to come down to give us some #s when we were fighting 15 vs 32 the first night haha.

Harrison
01-27-2012, 03:33 AM
You say pve is so easy, then fail at it in the same sentence? Fine tuning 12 year old tactics? ...

How does that work? It doesn't.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 03:36 AM
You say pve is so easy, then fail at it in the same sentence? Fine tuning 12 year old tactics? ...

How does that work? It doesn't.

Where exactly did he contradict himself in his post by saying PVE was easy?

Oh wait he didn't.

Can't even comprehend a few sentences........ dumber then dog shit.

rexx told me that once
01-27-2012, 03:42 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night Nihil barely even showed up

not correct

defenders of nagefen fought off 20+ for 4 hours from like midniht-4am just two of us owning them

outpoopsocked by a defender

Harrison
01-27-2012, 03:53 AM
Where exactly did he contradict himself in his post by saying PVE was easy?

Oh wait he didn't.

Can't even comprehend a few sentences........ dumber then dog shit.

teehee udumb and umad

Hughman
01-27-2012, 03:56 AM
not correct

defenders of nagefen fought off 20+ for 4 hours from like midniht-4am just two of us training them

outpoopsocked by a defender

fixed

fiegi
01-27-2012, 04:01 AM
teehee udumb and umad

Just the type of response I expected from someone who just got verbally flogged.

Harrison
01-27-2012, 04:02 AM
Shouldn't you be busy poopsocking dragons you can't kill without exploiting, or something?

fiegi
01-27-2012, 04:06 AM
Shouldn't you be busy poopsocking dragons you can't kill without exploiting, or something?

You're so orignal, I guess i'll just play along why not....

No, i'm busy getting my brother to put down the gun to his head instead of farming blue 99 pixels

fun game we got going here

The Revanchist
01-27-2012, 04:08 AM
You're so orignal, I guess i'll just play along why not....

No, i'm busy getting my brother to put down the gun to his head instead of farming blue 99 pixels

fun game we got going here

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/427642_309069482477467_100001232543584_938694_1972 624713_n.jpg

Harrison
01-27-2012, 04:10 AM
Definitely ragingbro right there and all I had to do was call out his inadequacies that the entire forums are aware of.

You fail at this game unless you exploit.

rexx told me that once
01-27-2012, 04:16 AM
fixed

prove it

Mafakka
01-27-2012, 07:27 AM

Dotchya was from Uprising.

Nizzarr
01-27-2012, 09:58 AM
Dotchya was from Uprising.

yea but not really

Supreme
01-27-2012, 10:17 AM
Cliff notes.

Naggy died to Nihilum. Holocaust mad. Heartbrand mad.

Arillious
01-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Confirmed Harrison does not play on red and has no idea what hes talking about. He got owned in whatever pvp game he has tried in the past and has some sort of deep seeded fear of all things pvp.

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Disappointed, not mad. Remember, I left nihilum on my own accord, I have every item there is to have, I could easily make an alt and join nihilum if that's what I wanted to do. But alas, I joined this server for epic PVP on a mass scale like we had the prior two nights, and it was fun, really fun, and that was just the beginning it looked like. However, without going into too much detail, I don't believe there will be serious competition from another guild until nihilum implodes, which ultimately will happen, but much further in the future than I believe other people think. If all I wanted was to log in and collect my loot uncontested I could have rolled on blue, or traded my mage for the 60 monk with CoF / fungi / treant etc., offered.

I tried to find people who wanted to compete, people who wanted to PVP, but it seems the vast majority of people just want to log in, collect their loots, use them to pwn people in Guk / Sol B so they can make cool threads about how awesome they are, and then log out. I know some people contend that a lot of these people will leave nihilum, but for better or worse, I've been guilded with 90% of these people in Uprising or Nihilum, and they are quite content doing what they are doing.

I on the other hand, will keep on fighting the good fight:

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/5549/yeayeahdown.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/yeayeahdown.jpg/)

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/124/ordagadead.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/ordagadead.jpg/)

1 on 6, two nihilum slain, one down to mobs, 3 out of range, 2 of which are healers.

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 11:06 AM
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/15/ghostdown.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/ghostdown.jpg/)

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 11:11 AM
Can and Tehruoh to the left Uprising for free pixels club as well.

Palemoon
01-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Can and Tehruoh to the left Uprising for free pixels club as well.

You got a lot of nerve claiming they left "for the pixels". How many days did Tehruoh (highest level upprising warrior) sit around lfg all day in a row while you and the other upprising casters solo farmed loot for your twinks?

Are you a team player Heartbrand? Why did you leave Spear of the Nation for a dozen other guilds again? When was the last time you actually grouped with a guildmate? I did see you powerleveling a holocaust rouge though while your guild's meeles sat around lfg.

Fact is you and upprising squandered a lot of good quality and mature team players. They got fed up with it, and then asking them to help holocaust was the last straw.

Lvl 50 mage who does nothing but solo farm for the last 2 months and has been in every guild on the server accusing others of being bluebies, lol.

You want to keep guildmates? Then act like a guildmate. (this goes for the other half of upprising who wanted to do nothing other then solo farm loot all day everyday, and then had the nerve to want to ride holocaust coattails in the rare moments holocaust was not griefing them).

Palemoon
01-27-2012, 12:03 PM
You got a lot of nerve claiming they left "for the pixels". How many days did Tehruoh (highest level upprising warrior) sit around lfg all day in a row while you and the other upprising casters solo farmed loot for your twinks?

Are you a team player Heartbrand? Why did you leave Spear of the Nation for a dozen other guilds again? When was the last time you actually grouped with a guildmate? I did see you powerleveling a holocaust meele though while your guild's meeles sat around lfg.

Fact is you and upprising squandered a lot of good quality and mature team players. They got fed up with it, and then asking them to help holocaust was the last straw.

Lvl 50 mage who does nothing but solo farm for the last 2 months and has been in every guild on the server accusing others of being bluebies, lol.

You want to keep guildmates? Then act like a guildmate. (this goes for the other half of upprising who wanted to do nothing other then solo farm loot all day everyday, and then had the nerve to want to ride holocaust coattails in the rare moments holocaust was not griefing them).

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 12:06 PM
That post is such bullshit. I sat and farmed guises for guildies for hours in Guk, while letting them leech XP off me. I offered ppl to leech xp from me on a daily basis. I helped hold down EE for you fags who already have 100 manastones to get your 101st manastone. I routinely was in a full group. I powerleveled guildies in Sol B, begged clerics to leech XP off me 24/7, and held down jboots camp when needed for people farming it. I gave away loot I did not need and tried to help with every PVP going on that was in range to me.

We got Tehruoh mith arms / greaves, and he ninjaed the skarlan sword. We begged people to come do Phinny / FG's, begged people to come leech xp, but ppl were silent. I'm not even going to bother addressing guild hopping because every in nihilum at this point has been in six guilds, I had my reasons for what I did.

BTW, maybe I was powerleveling the holo guy because he's not a whiny bitch and knows his role. I can't tell you how frustrating as a mage it is to try to powerlevel melees who want to try to dee pee ess the mob and take aggro from pet over and over then die repeatedly.

Tassador
01-27-2012, 12:19 PM
this is what i like about the forums makes it better than playing lol.

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 12:28 PM
Cliff notes.

Naggy died to Nihilum. Holocaust mad. Heartbrand mad.

From the desk of Nirgon, regarding the recent death of Nagafen:

http://i40.tinypic.com/244wrjc.png

Monday/Tuesday win, Wednesday 8 vs 30-35 loss.

Peppers
01-27-2012, 12:58 PM
Holy Fricken Zerg!

All you veterans know the outcome. A few weeks of mass zerg recruiting, followed by a few weeks of mass zerg raiding until 1 or 2 discover the loot hordeing by guild officers, then the mass awareness and finally the mass exodus from guild.

Most over/under price points tail off around the 4th or 5th week. However, analysts are concerned any over/under past the 3rd week would be overly optimistic and most analysts are now projecting 3rd week or sooner considering the revelation that Prime Dragon Loots are going to alts already - Exploited or not.

rexx told me that once
01-27-2012, 12:58 PM
hey to be far palemoon, holocaust is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY GRIEFER - we didn't single you, Uprising, or anyone out specifically. You understand.

Harrison
01-27-2012, 12:59 PM
Training isn't a pvp win.

Xantille
01-27-2012, 01:00 PM
O man, the super zerg is formed? The Spiroc Lizard prophecy is coming to fruition.

Lulz Sect
01-27-2012, 01:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UBw0z.jpg

Morninx
01-27-2012, 01:12 PM
You all are now dumber from reading this thread. May god have mercy on your souls

Vile
01-27-2012, 01:17 PM
O man, the super zerg is formed? The Spiroc Lizard prophecy is coming to fruition.

told u

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 01:17 PM
All depends if the zerg will take care of each other. Likely case, nopes. Not to mention things like verm bracers etc will be in short supply game raid time.

Left to their own devices and outside of raiding, the vultures will pick clean the bones of the disjointed betrayers. Hope you can handle the heat!

Knuckle
01-27-2012, 01:25 PM
WTB MOurning photoshop of this jadain guy with a neckbeard saying "12-0 IN NAGGY FIGHT"

Herb9
01-27-2012, 02:01 PM
Is it really a win if you don't kill Nagafen yourself?

Let's not think from the prism of a degraded mind like Cast, and instead focus on your working real-world applicable logic receptors.

Raid force v Raid force, even over a 72 hour conflict, the winner is who eventually creates enough unmolested time for themselves to get the "goal" or "flag" to be captured or killed.

Goals for Nihilum: Wipe Holo and Kill the boss.

Goals for Holo: Wipe Nihilum

Well if that's true then why did you attempt Nagy and get him under 10% before failing?

With people joining Nihilum like myself and Zyrin who could give a flip if the raid mob ever dies and simply want to defend against Holocaust, then claiming to be only in it for the pvp is a weaker claim than we can make, being in it for both the pvp and the eventual "Win" of killing the boss.

Just theorycraftin a little with ya while I'm bored at work. I'm enjoying the fights but I've been having some lulz in vent over this whole claiming a win thing.

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Is it really a win if you don't kill Nagafen yourself?
With people joining Nihilum like myself and Zyrin who could give a flip if the raid mob ever dies and simply want to defend against Holocaust, then claiming to be only in it for the pvp is a weaker claim than we can make, being in it for both the pvp and the eventual "Win" of killing the boss.

Herb9
01-27-2012, 02:19 PM
Heartbrand I have no problem with you, bit of a big mouth, but if your so into PvP you should have never screwed over Holocaust, That is the clan for you to have been in to compete in high end pvp. Now you have no choice but to sit on the outside looking in.

I do hope Uprising eventually secures enough of a roster to compete in the wars instead of simply trying to ride one side or the others nuts. I didn't have the patience to sit around and build that, and you do conveniently ignore the people who chose to leave because of Lamort's abuse of his officer title. That's what Uprising needs, a solid core of officers, it's not quite there yet.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Holy Fricken Zerg!

All you veterans know the outcome. A few weeks of mass zerg recruiting, followed by a few weeks of mass zerg raiding until 1 or 2 discover the loot hordeing by guild officers, then the mass awareness and finally the mass exodus from guild.

Most over/under price points tail off around the 4th or 5th week. However, analysts are concerned any over/under past the 3rd week would be overly optimistic and most analysts are now projecting 3rd week or sooner considering the revelation that Prime Dragon Loots are going to alts already - Exploited or not.

Herb9
01-27-2012, 02:22 PM
And I'm sure you understand the concept of Feeder guilds and Destination guilds, currently Uprising is a feeder guild, minor leagues so to speak. Don't be all mad at everyone else because you are currently in a feeder guild.

Herb9
01-27-2012, 02:29 PM
quotes of quotes dont work so read up

I actually got similar tells from Nordahl trying to stir up the pot about Grey getting a scimitar. Problem was he doesn't know how little I care about loot. You know Nordahl is extremely weird in that he claims to be a stripper for a gay club IRL? If he's trolling, that's ... well it's weird, and if it's true, then it's true and that's actually worse. Can you get AIDS over vent? Not sure. Don't want to find out. I didn't even respond to his tell.

So I get that you are experiencing a lot of whining in vent about how Nihilum alt's get scimitars and Holo mains may not get scimitars for months, but you gotta remember this is coming from a place of jealousy, because all the attempts to send tells to each and every Nihilum druid about it have fallen on deaf ears.

Sounds like it's all about the pixels for you guys at this point, since that's what you want to argue about now.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 02:37 PM
I actually got similar tells from Nordahl trying to stir up the pot about Grey getting a scimitar. Problem was he doesn't know how little I care about loot. You know Nordahl is extremely weird in that he claims to be a stripper for a gay club IRL? If he's trolling, that's ... well it's weird, and if it's true, then it's true and that's actually worse. Can you get AIDS over vent? Not sure. Don't want to find out. I didn't even respond to his tell.

So I get that you are experiencing a lot of whining in vent about how Nihilum alt's get scimitars and Holo mains may not get scimitars for months, but you gotta remember this is coming from a place of jealousy, because all the attempts to send tells to each and every Nihilum druid about it have fallen on deaf ears.

Sounds like it's all about the pixels for you guys at this point, since that's what you want to argue about now.

Safe to say you got completely trolled, It even happens to the best of em at some point.

Nordahl = an alt.

http://troll.me/images/victory-baby/sir-you-just-got-trolled.jpg

I know

Herb9
01-27-2012, 02:39 PM
Yeah like I said, weird thing to try to troll people about. One of your "Born on the internet been online all my life" personalities in your clan I'd probably never get along with.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 02:40 PM
this is what i like about the forums makes it better than playing lol.

The stories that come out on the forums from in game interactions really make it priceless.

Supreme
01-27-2012, 02:40 PM
LOL at Holocaust members trying to troll Nihilum Druids about Mistwalker.

Last i checked Mistwalker was not no-drop.

Keep on trying to spin the whole "inner circle" thing. Anyone that knows the leadership of Nihilum also knows that we are no "inner circle".

fiegi
01-27-2012, 02:42 PM
Yeah like I said, weird thing to try to troll people about. One of your "Born on the internet been online all my life" personalities in your clan I'd probably never get along with.

:D:D

Troriste created that club I think

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 02:48 PM
LOL at Holocaust members trying to troll Nihilum Druids about Mistwalker.

Last i checked Mistwalker was not no-drop.

Keep on trying to spin the whole "inner circle" thing. Anyone that knows the leadership of Nihilum also knows that we are no "inner circle".

Oh we've certainly "spun" all kinds of things... maybe this will turn into another 140 page lawlfest too.

How many Benjamins you gonna be selling them Mistwalkers for? =) Or maybe, it'll be going for dem Abraham Lincolns.. those poor Uprising joining the Zionist machine. Hope things work out for them : /.

Herb9
01-27-2012, 02:48 PM
Cute :) Done for now, gonna keep that post count low so I can keep trollin posters with over 1k posts! Might be watching later to see a Nirgon response, he's got his head pretty well grounded in reality too.

Good luck in the battles we'll be sure to have all weekend.

Herb9
01-27-2012, 02:49 PM
Speak of the devil he ignored my posts and instead is trying to sew the seeds of dissent. I spoke too soooooooooooooon.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 02:49 PM
Originally Posted by Supreme
Excellent recruiting this week. We will soon be moving our requirements up to 46+. So if you are on the fence about Nihilum now is the time to make that choice before your class closes.

Sounds like just the guild i'm interested in joining on a 160 man PVP server, someone who's rolling 45 deep at least now a days making sure they got the proper class makeup for PVE.

But I'm here for the PVP guys I really am!!!!!! If I type it and think it enough I might start believing it!! (Let me take a quick glance over my shoulder to make sure the other 33 zerglings are right behind me). It's like Ascending Dawn all over again, but on a server with 1/12th the population.

Salty
01-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Tehruoh and Bigalow recruited.

15 in 3 days?

Salty
01-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Excellent recruiting this week. We will soon be moving our requirements up to 46+. So if you are on the fence about Nihilum now is the time to make that choice before your class closes.

Sounds like just the guild i'm interested in joining on a 160 man PVP server, someone who's rolling 45 deep at least now a days making sure they got the proper class makeup for PVE.

But I'm here for the PVP guys I really am!!!!!! If I type it and think it enough I might start believing it!! (Let me take a quick glance over my shoulder to make sure the other 33 zerglings are right behind me). It's like Ascending Dawn all over again, but on a server with 1/12th the population.

Quit crying like Rexx did and do something about it.

Don't let Nih slay dragons, you can't stop them with 2 groups of people, which is what you are currently working with.

just sayin

Herb9
01-27-2012, 02:53 PM

Psychological board warfare! My mind is f'd. What's real?

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 02:53 PM
a Nirgon response

pretty well grounded in reality

Exposing frauds is my game, dawg.

Recent Naggy kill legit using dirty pixels.

Supreme partying it up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiEk1zew0UE), I'm sure.

Best wishes to Nihibait and spawning more overlords / protecting the flock :).

Herb9
01-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Now dedicating my 60th post to retract reality comments and replace them with:

"woah this bitch is crazier than I thought"

You guys are setting a great example on how to not look like sore losers :)

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 02:57 PM
do something about it.

Recruited one quality shaman pvper recently. Holo is not for the flabby and weak, or "Nacho men" otherwise.

We're perfectly content and awaiting the shitbombs to go off.

Silentone
01-27-2012, 03:00 PM

Im pretty sure u just failed here ....46+ requierment was lvl not people. just saying =)

fiegi
01-27-2012, 03:04 PM
Im pretty sure u just failed here ....46+ requierment was lvl not people. just saying =)

Sorry no........ you're digging too hard into my post looking for something. Ok how does 50 people sound instead of 45 so you can keep your sanity?

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 03:05 PM
They added 11-12 members in a week.

I don't think that falls exactly short of pace for 45+ players.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 03:10 PM
All those SZ stories you would tell in vent about how you lead the smallest guild on of the sides to massive victories Herb wtf! Did you spend your off-season in World of Warcraft getting fully immersed in slaying dragons with zergs or something.

but then again........

(there was a time when I actually wanted to kill a dragon my first time back on eqemu so it's probably just a phase and you will snap out of it)

http://cdn.babble.com/strollerderby/files/2011/09/valentine-heart.png

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 03:12 PM
Heartbrand I have no problem with you, bit of a big mouth, but if your so into PvP you should have never screwed over Holocaust, That is the clan for you to have been in to compete in high end pvp. Now you have no choice but to sit on the outside looking in.

I do hope Uprising eventually secures enough of a roster to compete in the wars instead of simply trying to ride one side or the others nuts. I didn't have the patience to sit around and build that, and you do conveniently ignore the people who chose to leave because of Lamort's abuse of his officer title. That's what Uprising needs, a solid core of officers, it's not quite there yet.

Never screwed over holocaust gladly killed many a nihilum with them the other day, second, Uprising is dead so your other point is meaningless.

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 03:12 PM
I've always been wary of guilds who just handing out tags for a reason, just sayin'.

Mayhaps I shall go through my archives and bring you some lulz... mayhaps... if I feel the community is ready.

rexx told me that once
01-27-2012, 03:15 PM
They swallowed up all of The Antonica Militia besides the leader yesterday as well. Add some more.

On a lighter note, who cares if they're mega zerging it. For holocaust I think it is going to be amazingly hilarious watching Nihilium v2.0 reloaded- with even more fail under geared players- try to pvp outside of a 30+ vs 8 setting. Thats an awful lot of liabilities and we know where it will end up, ppl are just hanging there hats there now because thy have no other choices.

Holocaust will not be recruiting to combat the mass recruitment by Nihilum - fuck that. Hoping to consolidate a bit myself, tighten up the core, really work out the gluts harder na'mean.

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Bronkus also joins the list of uprising chasing dem pixels on the PVP server, # now stands at 16 over 2 days.

Herb9
01-27-2012, 03:20 PM
I thought I was done posting for today but I'll respond out of respect for calling me out specifically.

Plainly speaking, I'm not at all motivated to attempt to assemble a dream team like I did back then. Plus I'm not networked as well here as I was back then, I don't know who the top talent are to poach. No energy or desire to go through the recruiting, and leading. Besides with D3 coming out soon I wouldn't want to let anyone down by leaving for another game.

The common knowledge of everyone who played early era SZ that Nine was the best small pvp guild is enough for me. People I don't even know wrote about us in the history of SZ very favorably, that says something on an internet where nobody gives a shit about anything and everybody trolls.

So I take on the role of the loyal, quiet soldier for Nihilum. Point me in any direction and tell me who to kill and I'll go do it.

Really gotta get goin, see everyone in game this weekend, friends and enemies alike. Never lose appreciation for the personal appeal of having enemies like we have, both sides.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 03:24 PM
I thought I was done posting for today but I'll respond out of respect for calling me out specifically.

Plainly speaking, I'm not at all motivated to attempt to assemble a dream team like I did back then. Plus I'm not networked as well here as I was back then, I don't know who the top talent are to poach. No energy or desire to go through the recruiting, and leading. Besides with D3 coming out soon I wouldn't want to let anyone down by leaving for another game.

The common knowledge of everyone who played early era SZ that Nine was the best small pvp guild is enough for me. People I don't even know wrote about us in the history of SZ very favorably, that says something on an internet where nobody gives a shit about anything and everybody trolls.

So I take on the role of the loyal, quiet soldier for Nihilum. Point me in any direction and tell me who to kill and I'll go do it.

Really gotta get goin, see everyone in game this weekend, friends and enemies alike. Never lose appreciation for the personal appeal of having enemies like we have, both sides.

Well shit........ that was refreshingly honest.

http://www.wpclipart.com/sign_language/thumbs_up_large.png

fiegi
01-27-2012, 03:25 PM
fuk posted too quick

Maybe we can be pals in diablo3.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 03:32 PM
I googled clan nine/sullon zek and this thread from p99 come up lol. We need a group hug

http://www.project1999.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-54720.html

http://zombiejoes.homestead.com/files/group_hug.jpg

Mafakka
01-27-2012, 03:36 PM
yea but not really

Yeah, really.

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 03:41 PM
don't know who the top talent are to poach.

I don't think the top talent is "poachable" here anymore, on either side.

Good players can be found here and there to be sure.

The real deal on all this is most of the Nihi top end views PvP as an annoyance and something that gets in the way of PvE. I expect rebuttals on this point, but victory for them time and again involves "kill the dragon at any cost" (being up at 4:30-5:30am, taking shitloads of xp/pvp deaths.. under a guise of "we don't care" - ya rite, that sucks brews). It's funny how most of them that "don't care" have reacted lol.

On our side of the fence, it's what we're here to do and we're not interested in having a massive roster that will lead to loot/internal drama problems either.

If I wanted to PvE? I have friends accounts and a char of my own personally that I could use a raid over there. If I wanted to play for PvE? I'd do it on blue.

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 03:47 PM
I don't think the top talent is "poachable" here anymore, on either side.

Good players can be found here and there to be sure.

The real deal on all this is most of the Nihi top end views PvP as an annoyance and something that gets in the way of PvE. I expect rebuttals on this point, but victory for them time and again involves "kill the dragon at any cost" (being up at 4:30-5:30am, taking shitloads of xp/pvp deaths.. under a guise of "we don't care" - ya rite, that sucks brews). It's funny how most of them that "don't care" have reacted lol.

On our side of the fence, it's what we're here to do and we're not interested in having a massive roster that will lead to loot/internal drama problems either.

If I wanted to PvE? I have friends accounts and a char of my own personally that I could use a raid over there. If I wanted to play for PvE? I'd do it on blue.

Taking away the mobs from the other side IS PVP. When you deny the loot that makes you stronger for PVP, which involves contesting the mob, that IS PVP.

Just to show how fake this holo argument is, I asked a lot of holo today to come do some PVP in guk against the nihilum zerg, their response? Sorry we're doing dino right now. Sorry guys, didn't realize dino was PVP, could've sworn that was dem pixels those droolcuppers are after.

If you're not willing to recruit and build a guild that can contest why are you here? To do 6 on 6 PVP in guk? Enjoy that PVP a few months from now when nihilum is wearing lustrous russet and wielding god weapons and you're in sol ro armor.

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 03:53 PM
I didn't say it wasn't and I didn't say people need to farm gems for resist gear either.

By your sentiment, all PvPers should be lvl 1 jousting with rusty 2hers in Nek. Way to take it to an extreme.

Think again about how I mentioned how miserable they were on Monday/Tuesday when we killed them all night and no dragon. See how quickly it turns around when they get their PvE.

Notice how there's no rage quits on ourside or "wtf Uprising + Holo zerg" post.

Think you're starting to get it if you mull that over.

Sorry they weren't interested in coming down to Guk and wiping your ass or fighting on your terms.

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 03:55 PM
you missed the point, I don't care if people don't want to PVP, but then don't turn around and come on the forums and talk about how holo is all about the PVP when I've seen cast and crew farm dino for 3 days straight with a full group

Supreme
01-27-2012, 03:56 PM
They swallowed up all of The Antonica Militia besides the leader yesterday as well. Add some more.

On a lighter note, who cares if they're mega zerging it. For holocaust I think it is going to be amazingly hilarious watching Nihilium v2.0 reloaded- with even more fail under geared players- try to pvp outside of a 30+ vs 8 setting. Thats an awful lot of liabilities and we know where it will end up, ppl are just hanging there hats there now because thy have no other choices.

Holocaust will not be recruiting to combat the mass recruitment by Nihilum - fuck that. Hoping to consolidate a bit myself, tighten up the core, really work out the gluts harder na'mean.

You seem to think this is my first rodeo cowboy.

solid
01-27-2012, 03:56 PM

Nine was indeed a legit pvp crew on SZ. I seem to recall them guildwarring other evils and stuff- which I always thought was cool, but I could be remembering that wrong.

Anyway, I still like Nine and remember them warmly.

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 03:57 PM
you missed the point, I don't care if people don't want to PVP, but then don't turn around and come on the forums and talk about how holo is all about the PVP when I've seen cast and crew farm dino for 3 days straight with a full group

If you were in Holo we'd give a shit and come help you. Again, we're not stupid and do farm our resist gear. You're not a priority.

Thanks for posting.

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 04:01 PM
If you were in Holo we'd give a shit and come help you. Again, we're not stupid and do farm our resist gear. You're not a priority.

Thanks for posting.

I thought them loots don't mean too much, it's all about the PVP not the PVE am i rite dawg?

The Revanchist
01-27-2012, 04:06 PM
You seem to think this is my first rodeo cowboy.

Okay, Mr. OpFor.

Slug
01-27-2012, 04:14 PM
Heartbrand, you're becoming increasingly dense. You're making statements about the importance of caring about PvE, because Holo will be out geared soon, because Nihilum is winning PvE. You then complain and say Holo didn't come help you out in PvP (because Holo doesn't give a shit about you needing your hand held) then you criticize Holo for camping dino for resist gear which is PvE, to help in PvP.

Seriously, what you're saying is completely circular, and completely to your detriment. You're just whining about bullshit. Classic raid gear seriously doesn't make that massive of a difference. It has some impact, but this isn't Velious, we're not seeing Primal, we're not seeing 250+ resists. The fact is, Nihilum cannot PvP, period. They fundamentally do not understand how to PvP. Having planar gear doesn't change how quickly you cast gate.

The Revanchist
01-27-2012, 04:18 PM
FBSS makes me cast north gate faster heeeee

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 04:18 PM
I think either I worded it poorly or you didn't understand. I didn't need "help" to farm stuff, I'm just looking for people who want some action and want to actually PVP on the PVP server. I was simply making the point that for people talking about how they love the PVP they sure don't want to seek it out. Every zone I'm going to I just see people grinding away with no PVP for loots. If this is what every1 wants why are people on this server?

Supreme
01-27-2012, 04:26 PM
The fact is, Nihilum cannot PvP, period. They fundamentally do not understand how to PvP.

sig

Having planar gear doesn't change how quickly you cast gate.

If a SK in Full LR comes charging at a non-planar caster...i bet they will cast gate pretty darn fast.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 04:28 PM
SIG

Knuckle
01-27-2012, 04:40 PM

Ka Kaw Ka KAw

Hisssssss

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/microraptor/images/prod-04-l.jpg

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 04:50 PM
add birne to the list of the pixel chasers

inimegalg
01-27-2012, 04:57 PM
fuk posted too quick

Maybe we can be pals in diablo3.

?

?

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 05:03 PM
?

?

I know you can figure that post out dude.

Related:
I'll be taking a break for Diablo 3 as well, along with many others. We'll see who declares victory during that time frame.

"Remember when you all left for Diablo 3 like a bunch of bitches!?" :rolleyes:

Slathar
01-27-2012, 05:05 PM
SUPREME NECKFAT

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Nacho nacho man...

lawl.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 05:26 PM
?

?

u 2

we can make some serious bank more so then EQ

Jadian
01-27-2012, 05:34 PM
To be more on topic here....

Kobe totally raped that girl.

heartbrand
01-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Kobe performed the trinity and for that he gets my respect

Supreme
01-27-2012, 05:41 PM
SUPREME NECKFAT

SLATHAR HASNOGAGREFLEX

Salty
01-27-2012, 05:43 PM
it's called Gargleflex

Darwoth
01-27-2012, 05:59 PM
Well...I PvP all the time and could care less about loots. Pretty sure all ex-Spear feel that way.

So the translation is...less than accurate. We'll just keep it at that.

;)

so spear of the newbs disbanded and joined one zerg guild or another?

im shocked.

rexx told me that once
01-27-2012, 06:10 PM
spear of nation and antonia militia both apart of Nihilum v2.0

Bkab
01-27-2012, 06:41 PM
SUPREME NECKFAT

Salty
01-27-2012, 06:41 PM
Confirmed, giegue's 5 members left and joined nih

Snufz
01-27-2012, 06:55 PM
It's kinda funny how people are joining Nihilum to get Dragon Loots.

Join them to PvE, cool, Join them to get the Dragon Kill, cool. Join them to fight the big red machine Holocaust, cool.

You're kidding yourself if you joined them thinking an officer will ever award you loot, just saying it will go to the core or be sold.

Supreme
01-27-2012, 06:59 PM

Join them to PvE, cool, Join them to get the Dragon Kill, cool. Join them to fight the big red machine Holocaust, cool.

You're kidding yourself if you joined them thinking an officer will ever award you loot, just saying it will go to the core or be sold.

Who is the core of Nihilum.

Please list.

Thanks.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 07:00 PM
core are cheaters

see sig

Slug
01-27-2012, 07:39 PM
sig

If a SK in Full LR comes charging at a non-planar caster...i bet they will cast gate pretty darn fast.

Who are you again? The guy that admitted he can't play EQ functionally without MQ? The guy that had an emotional breakdown while at work? The guy who, combined with his wife, weigh in around a small bus?

Yea dude, tell me about how an SK having non-resist stat gear, when you dumb fucks cannot assist, cannot dispell, cannot stack buffs, is going to make me gate from you?

Seriously, enjoy the endorphin rush now - when your entire guild is crying at 2am because 6 Holo have fucked up your Fear raid for the last 5 hours, we'll remember this thread.

Peppers
01-27-2012, 08:25 PM
told u

One has to wonder, at what point does a clique realize a dumb joke that wasn't funny to begin with that is repeated ever so often in public in an attempt to be funny or seem exclusive, makes them look especially dumb.

In case that was too confusing, the cliff notes are below.

1. Lizard man prophecy + lumie = dumb x 1
2. Spiroc clan = dumb x 2
3. Clique coinage of gay word "Pras" not funny and = dumb x 3

You are dumb x 6 bro.

Humerox
01-27-2012, 08:34 PM

nice try.

we're enjoying the camaraderie and the teamwork. lootz are secondary, anyways.

fiegi
01-27-2012, 08:38 PM
nice try.

http://troll.me/images/futurama-fry/not-sure-if-trolling-or-serious.jpg

Filthed
01-27-2012, 09:00 PM
what was the final tally of uprisings joining nihilum? things went off topic any1 got the #'s?

Peppers
01-27-2012, 09:01 PM

nice try.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8539/ostrich1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/ostrich1.jpg/)

Vile
01-27-2012, 10:01 PM
One has to wonder, at what point does a clique realize a dumb joke that wasn't funny to begin with that is repeated ever so often in public in an attempt to be funny or seem exclusive, makes them look especially dumb.

In case that was too confusing, the cliff notes are below.

1. Lizard man prophecy + lumie = dumb x 1
2. Spiroc clan = dumb x 2
3. Clique coinage of gay word "Pras" not funny and = dumb x 3

You are dumb x 6 bro.

u mad bro

Peppers
01-27-2012, 10:28 PM
u dumb bro

Tombom
01-27-2012, 10:41 PM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/8539/ostrich1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/ostrich1.jpg/)

wins thread

Peppers
01-27-2012, 10:44 PM
vile in his cloth loot trying to be cool with fail Guild behind him coining fail phrases.

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/5417/coolad.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/coolad.jpg/)

aerokella
01-28-2012, 10:27 AM
We got Tehruoh mith arms and he looted the skarlon sword since the other two melee didnt want it. Fixt

Harrison
01-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Going to colorado?

Actually it's called a suspension for hacking.

Fishbait was going to do "big things" bro. His "colorado trip" just stopped a bunch of talented pros from taking over the server. We should be grateful!

There is no way anyone could have foreseen FB failing miserably and Salty making excuses as to how, like he did on P99. No one.

/sarcasm off

Bkab
01-28-2012, 07:01 PM

hahaha YESS!!!!!!

Salty
01-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Going to colorado?

Actually it's called a suspension for hacking.

I was never suspended from red99 you smokin rocks son.