PDA

View Full Version : Change font size and/or UI scaling?

Deadlines
04-23-2010, 04:35 PM
I was just wondering if there's any way to modify the font size in the client chat. I found a way to select fonts, but was hoping there might be a way (or hack) to increase the font size.

Mainly I'm curious because I use my television as my monitor and sit around ten feet from it using a bluetooth kb & mouse. I'd love to run the client at 1920x1080, but without the ability to scale the UI or increase font sizes it's really difficult to read the chat at that resolution and distance. Thanks!

grindle
04-23-2010, 04:56 PM
yes you can use the command /chatfontsize 1-5 1=very small and 5=VERY large there is a large jump between 4 and 5 just a little warning. This command only does the chat in the chat boxes it doesn't affect the other elements of the UI just the chat in the chat boxes.

Deadlines
04-23-2010, 05:03 PM
yes you can use the command /chatfontsize 1-5 1=very small and 5=VERY large there is a large jump between 4 and 5 just a little warning. This command only does the chat in the chat boxes it doesn't affect the other elements of the UI just the chat in the chat boxes.

Awesome! Thanks so much, it's a shame running at lower res. when I can have 1080p goodness. ;) Now I can have my cake and eat it too, woot!

grindle
04-24-2010, 01:51 PM
Your welcome 8-)