PDA

View Full Version : is this the old pvp server reborn?

Kevynne
02-08-2012, 10:59 PM
im curious b/c i used to play that server alot b/c it was easy to solo and i had a ton of friends there.
was very surprised taht when i came back from my eq break taht there were 2 p99 servers and the old pvp server no longer existed :c
if anyone knows me from that server;
is starlight/moonlight/sunlight/chellsea/lauretta/boadicea/kevynne
here :)
totally forgot what guild i was in but i think it was Flowers of Happiness
hmu if you member me!

Steaks
02-08-2012, 11:24 PM
no its nothing reborn we dont care about your chars nor you gtfo and we dont care about your b/c or your bff jill you 12 year old girl suck it

Ssleeve
02-08-2012, 11:26 PM
no its nothing reborn we dont care about your chars nor you gtfo and we dont care about your b/c or your bff jill you 12 year old girl suck it

Put the crack pipe down friend.

Welcome to red99 OP.

Slug
02-08-2012, 11:35 PM
if anyone knows me from that server;
is starlight/moonlight/sunlight/chellsea/lauretta/boadicea/kevynne

I remember you. You won't make it here.

Srs Not Ames
02-08-2012, 11:41 PM
is this real life?

Zallar
02-09-2012, 01:49 AM
is this real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Harrison
02-09-2012, 02:00 AM

This is why your server is dying.

Nirgon
02-09-2012, 04:43 AM
This is why your server is dying.

Oh this one too I guess (http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)

Eat my box Harrison.

Labanen
02-09-2012, 05:49 AM
Welcome to red99 OP.yeah, welcome. We have alot of trolls on this server, if you can ignore them/kill them/evade them, then the server is fine, plenty of good people too.

Tassador
02-09-2012, 09:54 AM
server is fresh about 3months old. classic content which is fun. Keep it fresh play when you can and pvp anyone in range whomever you see even if they in your guild.

Steaks
02-09-2012, 12:56 PM
server is fine only problem is xp

casuals wont do it and then you are left with a server of hardcores and we all know how thats going !

Harrison
02-09-2012, 07:43 PM
Experience rate is fine. You guys are just fucking terrible and whiny. I leveled a paladin to 50 in this speed. Reds confirmed not as badass as they pretend to be.

Steaks
02-09-2012, 10:30 PM
experience is not fine you get less then a blue at level 6 for killing a blue mob who the fuck is going to do that? oh just hardcores enjoy the shitting of red99 till the unplug

ready go !

btw harrison , you are still fat

Ssleeve
02-09-2012, 11:17 PM
steaks, shut the fuck up. people like you have ruined this server.

Dullah
02-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Nothing wrong with xp. No one wants insta 50 server, thats why all the others died.

No work, no sense of accomplishment. No risk, no reward, etc.

Rutaq
02-10-2012, 01:37 PM
experience is not fine you get less then a blue at level 6 for killing a blue mob who the fuck is going to do that? oh just hardcores enjoy the shitting of red99 till the unplug

ready go !

btw harrison , you are still fat

Nothing personal, but this is a EQ Classic server and wasn't designed as a fast levelling EQ PvP environmnet. Changing the XP rate is a HUGE change that brings along it's own set of problems.

Classic EQ was never a casual player friendly place unless you accepted the fact that your character progression was going take months or even years. If you don't want to make that kind of investment then play a game designed for your play style.

I came here to play Classic EQ:
I like the slow levelling,
I like that I actually spend time living in a zone,
I like that I get to play / pvp during the low and mid levels .

I didn't come here to play it like WoW:
Race through the low level content
Constantly throw away gear every few levels
Solo my way to max level before people bother grouping

Arillious
02-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Experience rate is fine. You guys are just fucking terrible and whiny. I leveled a paladin to 50 in this speed. Reds confirmed not as badass as they pretend to be.

Leveling speed = + bad ass points?

Steaks
02-10-2012, 08:44 PM
this isnt a classic server its a classic era server , there will never be a sense of accomplishment

the shit xp made all the casuals quit , its only hardcore dickbags , even the staff abandoned it , its 8pm and theres less then 100 people on , and 600 on blue , wake up retards xp was the issue

if you think xp is fine then you are a loser

and harrison , stop talking you are the essence of stupidity

i mean jesus 80% have lumped into fish bait WITH HOPES that they get a piece of dragon loot before they quit , jokes on you tho newbs gotta buy it off emo emo for paypals luls

Harrison
02-10-2012, 09:02 PM
^confirmed can't handle EQ. Banned, mad, and bad.

Blue same xp rate, more players. Xp rate is fine. You're just fucking terrible like half the vztzjects crying about xp. You cheated and got caught. Cry more, pussy.

Rutaq
02-10-2012, 09:57 PM
lol Steaks, let me help ...

Ok so we have two EQ Classic Project 1999 servers, one RED and one BLUE. The BLUE server has 600 players and the RED server has less than 100.

You postulate that the lower population on the RED server is due to the slow leveling XP rate that is common to both servers. It is unlikely that the lower population between the servers is due to a trait that is the same between them.

It is more likely that the population difference is due to an actual difference between the servers like....

1. The name of the servers ? Maybe people don't like RED ?
2. The current expansion offereings ? Maybe folks like Kunark ?
3. Or maybe people don't like PvP

Increased XP rate will just make the lower population hit max level faster, skip the low - mid level zones and be stuck sitting at high level complaining there is nothing to do.

Lazortag
02-10-2012, 10:22 PM
It is unlikely that the lower population between the servers is due to a trait that is the same between them.

Wow somebody finally gets it.

fiegi
02-11-2012, 05:46 AM
wrong fukin section

pleaseeeeeeeeee move to proper one.

Dullah
02-11-2012, 08:13 AM
Most people who play EQ are bluebies at heart, because its what made EQ amazing, and what makes pvp worthwhile to most.

Blue has a lot more to do. I play a lot, but after a month I've managed to accomplish most of the content available. A lot of folks in this boat just want to blue it up or do other things until sol ro and planes come out.

Hopefully we get some love on red soon.

Kevynne
02-11-2012, 11:19 AM
heh ya ima bluebie :P i only pvp when im not raiding

Castle
02-11-2012, 01:29 PM
is this the old pvp server reborn? Rehashed. Refailed. Re-tired. Reneged of classic content promised.