PDA

View Full Version : NPC Twitching

UberA13c
05-03-2010, 06:35 PM
I haven't been anywhere else yet, but in the feerrott I'm getting really bad warping. NPC's are sliding around along with myself when I go in to 3rd person and it appears things standing still are twitching. Any idea?

Thanks

L2Phantom
05-03-2010, 06:43 PM
There is a dark elf that glitches against the wall right outside freeport, just thought I'd throw that out there.

ShadowWulf
05-03-2010, 07:17 PM
I smile every single time i walk up to kelethin. As it enters view, it begins a RAIN of corpses, falling from the sky every step of the way to plop down in front of me.

Also, the elevator causes people on it to teleport from the sky to the ground the whole length of their accent or decent, complete with the AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH falling animation. I dont mind, its actually funny as hell... :cool:

Bananaphone
05-04-2010, 06:09 AM
Sounds like a dual core glitch, I get the same problem, I'd recommend searching for a Dual core fix, or try an automatic affinity program that will load EQ on a single core.

UberA13c
05-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Sure was the Dual core problem, changed the affinity works perfect now. Thanks

guineapig
05-05-2010, 01:45 PM
Also, the elevator causes people on it to teleport from the sky to the ground the whole length of their accent or decent, complete with the AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH falling animation. I dont mind, its actually funny as hell... :cool:

This part is actually quite classic. I've been seeing that since the day I rolled my first wood elf ranger however many years ago. And yes it is funny =)