PDA

View Full Version : Boats: Oasis - OOT

Deemo
11-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Do these work? And if anyone knows how plz do explain.

Think ill need to head to OOT for a quest.

thanks
Spuz

Tollen
11-09-2009, 11:42 AM
you can use the boat in FP to get to OOT, but you being a troll you might need to work on faction to get there.

thrawnseg
11-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Just use the "Translocator" person on the docks.

Deemo
11-09-2009, 12:06 PM
can u get there safly or need to work faction? Shame to u TL as not realy classic. Or hold my breath till the fix boats ;)

eqravenprince
11-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Before I got self invis, I died each time I traveled to OOT through the translocator. The translocator put me within aggro range of one of the kos mobs there. Tip, either invis or create a macro that says the keywords so you don't have to type it to the translocator in OOT.

darnzen
11-09-2009, 01:51 PM
Ogre here. Able to translocate from FP to OOT. There's two KOS mobs (north and south?). I have to run east, go into the water, and hail the translocater from under the docks. The problem is there's one other KOS mob on the docks, can't remember her name. The boat trip was easier because you could just stay on the boat all the way. Maybe change the faction on the one mob on the docks and all's good.

binibren
11-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Is the boat actually working on P1999? I thought an issue with the Titanium client prevented it from working on EQEMU servers. Hoping to login in and see it again!

Takshaka
11-09-2009, 05:41 PM
I know that the boat from Qeynos to Erudin doesnt work. It moves but you cannot get on it. Same as the shuttle from the Erudin docks to the boat. Also, the raft that floats across the pond in Halas does not seem to be working. I have not tried to ride the OOT boat, but based on how the others are broken I would assume that the OOT boat is as well.

If the only way to travel is with the TL, then I would suggest that all NPCs within possible aggro range of where the TL puts you should have their aggro radius reduced to zero.

Morfnblorsh
11-10-2009, 10:53 AM
I think a tweak to pathing and placement would be better and easier than an aggro radius tweak on only the mobs that path there. :D

Deemo
11-13-2009, 07:10 AM
Tried the TL out from docks in FP to OOT to BB.

In got there in one piece. But indeed agro te mob next to TL in OOT.

Anyone know how to travel back? from BB to OOT i have covert. But dont know line yet / npc for going fom to FP.

thanks for hints :)

Tollen
11-13-2009, 09:34 AM
Tried the TL out from docks in FP to OOT to BB.

In got there in one piece. But indeed agro te mob next to TL in OOT.

Anyone know how to travel back? from BB to OOT i have covert. But dont know line yet / npc for going fom to FP.

thanks for hints :)

not sure i understand your question, just reverse the order BB OOT FP

Deemo
11-13-2009, 09:53 AM
aye but u need to talk to TL.

Hail him, then say the *magic* words. Imade some hotkeys with teh texst programmed. So i would get killed trying to type.

Just need to firgure out what words are for freeport TL.

Tollen
11-13-2009, 11:08 AM
travel to freeport