PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guild

Senadin
05-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Heya all,

I dont usually post in this fashion and usually apply right out to a guild. Considering however that i am still fairly low level (13 as of this writing) Not many raiding guild take level 13... :rolleyes:

So in essence this is more of a eh... i used to raid hardcore note. So i should be 50 before Kunark hit.

So if there's a guild of lowbie that accept future raider.... i am there.

Play time zone is MST, Raid attendance used to be well above 85% when i stop being active.

cheers,

Sen

Senadin
05-19-2010, 12:47 AM
For what's it worth.... Level 19 now, slowly making my way up to 50.

Cheers,

Sen

Ihealyou
05-19-2010, 12:56 AM
Flaming Gaze has a lot of people around your level, and we plan on starting raiding in Kunark, or slightly earlier. At the very least, we have fun guild chat!

My uncle lives in Canmore btw :)

tsonka
05-19-2010, 09:47 AM
Senadin I recgonize the name .. you play on Bertoxx server?

Omnimorph
05-19-2010, 10:30 AM
Could post some of your previous raiding guilds here to let people know.

I'm not sure if wrathful inquisition are recruiting, but they were a good raiding guild on the combine from what I saw and have a few people making their way to 50. Just an idea...

Senadin
05-20-2010, 02:18 AM
Ding level 20 tonite,

Nope i was on Bristlebane, had a monk there and played for years up until Anguish. At the time when i left BB server i was raiding with Circle of Legends, Before them i was with Inner Fury, I love IF and it's folks but they are/were an Euro guild and raiding was a bit iffy. I'd come home from work and they were often doing VT and would be at the last mob before i could join them! It was a bit frustrating at the end.

CoL was a great bunch of people and i believe we were probably ranked 3rd on the server behind Club Fu, RoV and us. I left the game when we were about done with Anguish mobs.

Canmore is pretty neat, I go there almost every other week or pass by when i go for a ride.

Anyway, at this time i have an open app with GC. So i answered questions for politeness sake. However i will not be pursuing anything until this app comes thru with them.

Cheers and thanks for the comments.

Sen

Kainzo
05-21-2010, 12:12 AM
The people I have seen in Gothic Circle are great guys.