PDA

View Full Version : don't join shades of fury

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 02:39 PM
okay, I wasn't going to post this here, but after the very not so nice response I got from the guild leader, I decided I better post it so that other people aren't mistreated the same way I and a few other members have been mistreated.

I apologize to some of the members of shades of fury for this, because they are good peeps, and I hope they can leave this POS guild and find a better guild that will actually take care of them.

this is what I told the guild after I left them, it was a apology letter, explaining why I left, and basically letting the members know that I had no hard feeling for them, but it was time for me to move on,, then I made a few suggestions to some of the people, because I wanted to see the guild actually do well, and survive in this community, sadly this is no longer the case.

this was my letter

Well as some of you may know, I disbanded the guild today. I really hated to go, but I felt due to certain issues they kept repeating themselves, that it was time to go. I enjoyed my time in guild and got to know some pretty cool people while I was there and I hope they will continue to be friends in the future as we embark on epic things together as a server whole.

In parting, I will not name any names, because it is not my job to call out people on downfalls, But I will offer some advice to those who wish to read this.

The biggest aspect of this game is social respect, without respect of fellow players on the server, or even in your guild atleast, things will become crap in no time.

things that you can do to keep respect up are.

give warnings before you leave guild groups, try to find a replacement also before you go to. to many times I have seen people join a guild group, and leave 30 minutes later with no warning and leave the group basically out to split up or in a tight pinch.

Buff others when you see them if they need, for myself, I always gave free food water and pet weapons to anyone who asked for them, and half the time to people who didn't ask I will still offer them, this is part of the mage class, People need to know that if they have HP buffs, or SoW, or ports, or anything that might help a fellow guild member out, hook them up.

Don't try to make profit off fellow guild members, if you have a item someone needs in the guild that is active, hook them up with it, I don't care if I have a item in my bags that is worth 200pp, if a guild member needs it, and they are active, I would gladly give it to them for free no strings attached, now if need money for spells or something then make sure you are taken care of also, but I see so many people in guild trying to make a profit off other guild members, not even realizing that by helping that person out now, its going to help you out in the long run. hell even if you sold it for a guild discount to people you would still make money for your stuff, but at the same time be helping soandso out.

Learn your class, do some research, I have been in groups to many times where people had no clue on what their basic group role was, and they were lvl 30 +. it takes 2 seconds to read up on a website to find all that out. take the small amount of time to read it so you will have a clue on how to play.

Personally, I would like to see shades of fury grow, and blossom into a nice guild. I feel that in order for that to happen tho, people are gonna need to start paying attention, and contributing to the guild in the way their classes were intended to contribute.

Just my two cents, like I said, I wish you all the best of luck, and may you have many successful hunts as a guild!

and this was the guild leaders 8 year old response to my apology, but before he posted this, he banned me from their forums, probably thinking that I would never see this, and he would look like the big man in the end.

this is Dorafs response

First off, I would like to say I have met more good people in this small community of players than I had in 10 years on live server. I see guildies go out of their way to create guild groups and even hold spots open for guildlies even if it costs them exp or time. I see people constantly giving items way in guild and buffing each other.

I also believe a good percentage of the people I have grouped with know their characters real well. This is not live server buddy. Most these people who are playing here have played many years ago and are playing the class they did back in the day. People are going to be a bit rusty, but for the most part everyone is doing a great job.

As for respect. Suck mu cack bitch. We don't need crybabies like you anyway. Did you ever mention to me or an officer your concerns? Did you provide any evidence in your post? I only real generalizations. Somebody pass by and not cast you a Sow? A guildie had a RL and can't play video game 24hr straight? Remember bro, these are adults with jobs and lives. Sometimes a person can get online for 12hrs straight and maybe only 1hr the next day. We do not hold that against anyone in the guild and if you do, then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

To the rest of the guild. Don't let a faggot cum guzzling slut bag like that get you down. You are all doing an awesome job!

Later,

First off, this kind of post was not only immature, but he must not have even read my first post, because he obviously didn't see that my post was not a negative post at all, and was meant to help them.

with that said, these are the reasons you should not join them, besides the maturity lvl held by the guild leader,

Officers are never online, I never see the guild leader online either, which doesn't matter seeing as how they have all been out levels by the guild anyways.

the guild leader tried to do a raid in runny eye, and didn't even attend it, HIS own friggen raid and he was a no show......

they basically did zerg invites, and invited as many people as they could, level 1 up, so that they could have a big guild, and hey it worked, but you always seem to fill up with the kind of players that you really don't want to fill up with, they suit their guild leader well,,

their are many other reasons I could name, but I think anything past this point is just being petty, I hope people read this, and see what a POS guild this is, and I hope the good members they do have quit and find new better guilds so that they time on here is enjoyable. in fact, in the past 2 days, members have already started leaving, which is probably why he took offense to my post in the first place..

anyways,, I figured you all needed a good read, and like I said, I don't want other people to hate logging on to this awesome server, because of a few immature people in the game, I know its gonna happen from time to time, but I am trying to spare someone from it if it is avoidable.. have a great day project 99! see you online!

Alarti0001
11-10-2009, 02:57 PM
yes apparently we shouldnt have zerg invited trash like you Abra.... Someone forgot to sow you and you complain...Someone's wife gets home and they have to leave the group with little notice? Sorry man really sorry... I'll ask him next time to tell his wife to fuck off !

Yes go find a guild that will take care of you... maybe even coddle you .... This guild likes to group together and have fun... This guild also understands teh importance of a real life.

Doraf banned you...because you are gone? Why would we leave you active? And I agree with Doraf if you dont understand those 2 things GTFO!

Poor Poor Abra..... sorry you had to ragequit and post on 3 seperate forums.

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 03:03 PM
I had no issues with someones wife coming home, I have said that 4 millions times in tells, real life comes first, this is a video game, my problem was not with shad at all, he is a good dude. get your facts straight before you make a fool out of yourself.

and doraf banned me, because he was a coward, why else would someone post and ban the person they are replying to before that person can even go read it, he banned me before he hit submit message..

second off, I didn't have a problem with a lot of guild members, most I still like, most still like me also, like 4 people in your guild sent me reply from doraf through IM, so I could read it, how else do you think I got it? I am not the only one who thinks your guild is a POS, and I can assure you more members will be leaving shortly.

and I didn't post this on three different forums, only 2, but if your guild leader would have been mature, this would have never left your guild site,

btw the Alarti0001 poster is Blugrog, possibly the worst shaman on this server, he tried to spam me in tells in game to the point I had to ignore him.. and he is about as mature as his guild leader,, they both were made for eachother.

eqravenprince
11-10-2009, 03:04 PM
This will encourage people to join Shades of Fury, thanks for the promo.

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 03:09 PM
encourage them how? lol,, this isn't wow, eq1 was built on community, not assholes that act like they are 8

Alarti0001
11-10-2009, 03:14 PM
LOL please take screenshots of my tells in game and post them...they are very enlightening. You know like why did you leave? you could have talked to me you know? and oh well it doesnt matter any more. Until you got all raged and decided to attack me and the guild....

And yes we deleted your account and yes someone sent u a copy or whatever... Noser did you think we dont know who... we didnt delete hsi account because noser is a cool guy who doesnt QQ for hours on forums...But since he is "probably unknowingly" fueling your fire I will correct this now.

Anyway the point is you didn't fit.... You won't fit so just tuck tail and run... If anyone else wants to leave they can...
But, for some reason I doubt that.....
Anyways time for you to move on.... if you need to vent your outrage or drama do it somewhere else? Maybe constructively.

And yes I agree I am probably the worst shaman on the server.... lol

Bye now

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 03:23 PM
noser didn't send me that page, although he is a good guy, and probably would have if I asked him to, but since other people already sent it to me, I didn't need to ask him to. secondly you deleted my account, and then responded, which is cowardly to do, how are you gonna post something like that and not even let the person you are bashing defend themselves?..

oh, and I don't want to fit in your guild, that's why I disbanded. sorry I butt hurt you, but that is life,

and btw I am not going to post your QQ tells you sent to me, I didn't want to read them in the first place, what makes you think anyone else does? lol

Alarti0001
11-10-2009, 03:29 PM
Internet bravery?

If you want to keep talking to me take me off ignore and send me tells. Otherwise go away you pesky runt. You will accomplish nothing by your rant.

All you will do is make yourself look crazy.. Since the guilds rep will be spread by our members actions, and not some crying forum spammer.
This will be last post I make on this super intelligent topic. So i will let you have the last word as it obviously means so much for you...
Make it count!

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 03:32 PM
I tried to stop talking to you 45 minutes ago.. lol

doraf
11-10-2009, 03:35 PM
You left the guild, so I chanaged your status from Full Member to Newbie. That is standard procedure for most guilds. What is said after you disband on the member forum regardless if your name is mentioned or not is our business and not yours. Move on buddy.

Like I said on our public board:
"It sounds like somebody doesn't get enough attention at home, so begs for it in toontown.

I thought I was pretty diplomatic in my post."

Doraf
Leader of Shades of Fury
Project 1999 Guild

Penoy
11-10-2009, 03:42 PM
the guild leader tried to do a raid in runny eye, and didn't even attend it, HIS own friggen raid and he was a no show......

LOL

Don't let a faggot cum guzzling slut bag like that get you down

ROFL

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 03:46 PM
exactly penoy lol.. I have tried to stop communicating with them multiple times, but they keep trying to stir crap up with me. lol

Vandole
11-10-2009, 03:56 PM
Abra, I don't really know you and am not going to profess to. We maybe have been in the same group one or two times I think. Similarly, I wasn't there for whatever incidents may have taken place and really don't know much about them. I'm not going to comment on any that in a specific way because I can't.

However, I think you have had ample opportunity to state your case. Being removed from the "members only" area of the forum doesn't really have any effect on that - you already posted to the public area of it - and was quite appropriate given your departure. Your (pertinent) comments, all of them I have seen, have been vague with statements such as, 'I'm not going to name names'. You've went to making a comment on the SoF guild thread here, to posting an entire thread about it. Necessary? No. Attention seeking? Seems so.

If you have a problem with the guild leader and have not been able to resolve anything through other means, then it's fair to say as much in the SoF thread here, that you had a bad experience, and then let everyone else make their own decisions about joining. Myself, I don't have a problem with that. But you've taken an issue with him and maybe a couple others, and gone from saying that you like most of the people and want to see the guild flourish, to basically having a vendetta against the entire organization and making your dirty laundry public. As if announcing you had left and then proceeding to tell everyone how to play and act wasn't insulting enough. Really, your first post here, specifically the letter you quoted from yourself, and the creation of this thread in general, is quite telling for anyone that actually reads any of this.

eqravenprince
11-10-2009, 04:17 PM
You basically said that some people in the guild were disrespectful, greedy, stupid, and didn't know how to play their class. And then you proceeded to make it sound like you cared. And you wonder why you got the response you got.

I leave groups without warning all the time due to something in real life. I don't buff or port people all the time. I'll charge guild members whatever I feel like for an item, they don't have to buy it if they don't want. I certainly don't need some whiny ass brat who thinks he's entitled to it. I do stupid shit all the time playing my char, I really don't need you telling me how I don't know how to play my class.

As far as promoting the guild, you did a good job of it. Cause I want to play with a guild that doesn't put up with jackass know it alls. My advice to you is to grow up, some of us have lives beyond EQ, the moment you realize you don't know it all and stop giving unwarranted advice will be a step in the right direction.

Shades of Fury is a casual friendly guild and from everything I've seen they are very helpful, not greedy, funny, sociable, and decent players.

Neverwinter
11-10-2009, 04:21 PM
You think you're hot shit on a free emu server no one really cares about? only to relive nostalgia and play casually? let me tell you something, I got banned because i found out that 80% of the inglorious basterds cheat or recieve GM assistance on this server. I provided names to the GMs who i believe cheated, and i bet they are officers/or a leader in IB, but they denied this or chose not to respond. So i went out of my way to explain why i would like to play on this server with no cheaters, but that is impossible on any Emu server. If you can play a expx10 phat l33t drop server as soon as you're banned, i hardly cared i dont get to play on project 1999. Im a college student, so i have about 70% free time and i dont care about my grammar on this forum or whatever jesters cap you are wearing to be like "oh what an immature post".

This little quote down here made me rofl in tears because it had so much DRAMA, sooo much DRAMA in his words like you are the SHIT man. Wearing your gucci bandanna? I be you were good googly moogly'n while typing that up in microwin pro-word 2010. Im not bashing anyone in particular, just drama incarnate because its useless to impose your feelings 10 years ago when frankly only 200 people give a shit, im just commenting because its hilarious.

Im probably the nicest enchanter on the server, i buff every noob i run through in oasis, i give some low chars 100-250 pp or so when i see them, and i generally like everybody--but i guess the real bashing is in the forums, have fun with your server guys im probably going back to PEQ or DOTA.

You left the guild, so I chanaged your status from Full Member to Newbie. That is standard procedure for most guilds. What is said after you disband on the member forum regardless if your name is mentioned or not is our business and not yours. Move on buddy.

Like I said on our public board:
"It sounds like somebody doesn't get enough attention at home, so begs for it in toontown.

I thought I was pretty diplomatic in my post."

Doraf
Leader of Shades of Fury
Project 1999 Guild

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 04:21 PM
as a guildy of theirs, I understand your concern, i said I wasn't going to name names because this post is and was not meant to call people out, it was meant inform other players of this great server so they would not have to be subject to this sort of thing.

secondly, you obviously have no clue about what went on, or what is going on, and as a member of their guild, I can understand how your comments would be swayed to their favor,

you didn't see the tells I received after I left, and how badly I was treated in the guild forums after they banned me thinking I would never see them.

Again, it would be in your guilds best interest to stop trying to dig this up and troll me, as I have not once said anything that was immature, or disrespectful to your guild that was not justified, or was in response of a troll post made by your leadership.

at this point, its probably best to deal with the fact I have exposed SoF for what they are, you should focus on fixing the guild, before hurting even more with troll posts directed toward a person you all have stated multiple times means nothing to you.. If I really meant nothing to you all, there wouldn't be all these posts here directed to me. lol

Penoy
11-10-2009, 04:26 PM
I got banned because i found out that 80% of the inglorious basterds cheat or recieve GM assistance on this server. I provided names to the GMs who i believe cheated, and i bet they are officers/or a leader in IB, but they denied this or chose not to respond. .

Show us the proof... otherwise stfu ...

I got banned because i found out that 80% of the inglorious basterds cheat or recieve GM assistance on this server. I provided names to the GMs who i believe cheated, and i bet they are officers/or a leader in IB, but they denied this or chose not to respond.

Im sure thats the reason you got banned, stop trolling and be honest...

Neverwinter
11-10-2009, 04:27 PM
Abra man i applaud you, but this is what happens when a EQ """""legit""""" *cough* goes free. I'm probably contributing to the drama on the forum, but you're great to group with man, have fun.;)

as a guildy of theirs, I understand your concern, i said I wasn't going to name names because this post is and was not meant to call people out, it was meant inform other players of this great server so they would not have to be subject to this sort of thing.

secondly, you obviously have no clue about what went on, or what is going on, and as a member of their guild, I can understand how your comments would be swayed to their favor,

you didn't see the tells I received after I left, and how badly I was treated in the guild forums after they banned me thinking I would never see them.

Again, it would be in your guilds best interest to stop trying to dig this up and troll me, as I have not once said anything that was immature, or disrespectful to your guild that was not justified, or was in response of a troll post made by your leadership.

at this point, its probably best to deal with the fact I have exposed SoF for what they are, you should focus on fixing the guild, before hurting even more with troll posts directed toward a person you all have stated multiple times means nothing to you.. If I really meant nothing to you all, there wouldn't be all these posts here directed to me. lol

Neverwinter
11-10-2009, 04:29 PM
Hahaha theres the proof right there- denial for cheating, trying to deny it some more. I'm going to be nice and not post names, but Vexa is probably 100% legit, only nicest person in that guild that actually cares about other players on the server. Sounds like you are from/adore other IB members and its kind of hard to show proof, you should edit your post.
Show us the proof... otherwise stfu ...

Penoy
11-10-2009, 04:33 PM
ok good proof sir..GG

Neverwinter
11-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Lawl...../thread
ok good proof sir..GG

Penoy
11-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Lawl...../thread

ok?? not sure what that means .. go back to dota and PEQ like you said, your no longer a member of p1999, so stop trolling..

Alarti0001
11-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Denying makes you guilty since when? Go start your own QQ post this is Abra's!

eqravenprince
11-10-2009, 04:48 PM
lol, you are on all the time, and you are one of the people that bail on groups all the time as well, and doesn't buff, my pet got one haste the entire time we grouped last time, and the other melee were bitching about not getting haste also, and to top it off, you don't slow the mobs either, I check for that shit as I played a shaman on live servers, so why, would I want to talk to you about a issue that is partly your fault?

just so you know, cause you obviously don't, a shamans role in groups is to malice if need be, and slow every mob, keep melee and pets buffed up, and not drain the healers mana from your canni because you are to lazy to heal yourself. do yourself a favor, and read up on your class, cause you have no clue how to play them. good day

Calling a spade a spade. Here is Abra showing his true colors complaining about a shaman in our guild. My God, that Shaman must be the most horrible player on the server *head explodes*. Seriously, get a life, I got a headache reading that. I didn't realize that there even existed a person that serious about his EQ playing. I fuck up constantly, I'm certainly not the most efficient player, sometimes I just send in my pet, sometimes I get in an melee as a necromancer when I should probably meditate. I certainly don't need some twit like you telling me how to play.

Fanwen
11-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Neverwinter you make me laugh, I love how you try to tell everyone here how you were banned because you were telling the GM staff how other were cheating.

You know the real reason you were banned and there is nobody to blame here but yourself.

You continued crying about it only shows how you really do care or you would of just left and continued on.

As for people cheating in general. If your caught you will be banned. No questions asked. Same goes for Boxxing. everyone has been warned about these things and try to play stupid when they get caught.

So if you are one of these people you have been warned again. And if any of us catch you there will be no warning or second chance.

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 04:52 PM
there are quite a few nice members in SoF, to name a few

skeletonya
hypnotiq
seuriu
rupes
schwip
dianamel

to name a few, I am sorry to these people, and wish them nothing but the best in their future, my groups are always welcome to them. there are more good players I have grouped with also, in case someone feels left out..

doraf
11-10-2009, 04:56 PM
Hahaha theres the proof right there- denial for cheating, trying to deny it some more. I'm going to be nice and not post names, but Vexa is probably 100% legit, only nicest person in that guild that actually cares about other players on the server. Sounds like you are from/adore other IB members and its kind of hard to show proof, you should edit your post.

Damn Neverwinter, I didn't know Jerry's Kids had a college. Maybe it is best you got banned. It seems that you need to invest more time in college or the very least, basic English. ESL?

Regardless of your spelling or grammar, at least develop some thesis before posting. All your posts sound like the ranting of a drunken Hollywood homeless man.

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 04:58 PM
again eqravenprince < shad >

I already said you had nothing to do with me leaving, but if you want me to include you in this list i can.

you said you had to go cause wife needed you, hey man, im married to, and I completely understand, how many times do I have to say that eq is a game, and real life comes first,

stop trolling in a argument that isn't yours, or you may find yourself in the middle of a mess you can't port out of.

eqravenprince
there are quite a few nice members in SoF, to name a few

skeletonya
hypnotiq
seuriu
rupes
schwip
dianamel

to name a few, I am sorry to these people, and wish them nothing but the best in their future, my groups are always welcome to them. there are more good players I have grouped with also, in case someone feels left out..

To be honest, I don't know why anyone in our guild would group with you after seeing your behavior. Say you are sorry for being a jackass and hope that in time people will forgive you.

Neverwinter
lol i just read all the posts seems like a high school classroom! GG KIDS!!! LAWL

Damn Neverwinter, I didn't know Jerry's Kids had a college. Maybe it is best you got banned. It seems that you need to invest more time in college or the very least, basic English. ESL?

Regardless of your spelling or grammar, at least develop some thesis before posting. All your posts sound like the ranting of a drunken Hollywood homeless man.

Penoy
lol i just read all the posts seems like a high school classroom! GG KIDS!!! LAWL

and your the bitch.. LAWL

Morfnblorsh
11-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Hai guyz, wutz going on? Sumone call me?

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/3632/llama.jpg

eqravenprince
11-10-2009, 05:01 PM
again eqravenprince < shad >

I already said you had nothing to do with me leaving, but if you want me to include you in this list i can.

you said you had to go cause wife needed you, hey man, im married to, and I completely understand, how many times do I have to say that eq is a game, and real life comes first,

stop trolling in a argument that isn't yours, or you may find yourself in the middle of a mess you can't port out of.

I may not have had anything to do with you leaving, but your fucking with my guild and discouraging people from joining. You haven't learned a damn thing have you. You have a wife, I'm amazed, do you scold her when she doesn't know her role too?

doraf
11-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Damn it woman! I read online (BeAWife.com) that you should be cooking my meals this way and stacking the dishwasher that way. Even if we got our marriage certificate on Ebay, you should have at least read the manual.

See, I called you woman. I never named names so don't be mad at me woman.

Neverwinter
11-10-2009, 05:08 PM
whatever makes you feel like you have a bigger ballsack go for it-- i know who cheated you choose not to believe. I also like how you used the phrase "if you're caught you will be banned." so...who HAVENT you caught? gnomercy>?

Neverwinter you make me laugh, I love how you try to tell everyone here how you were banned because you were telling the GM staff how other were cheating.

You know the real reason you were banned and there is nobody to blame here but yourself.

You continued crying about it only shows how you really do care or you would of just left and continued on.

As for people cheating in general. If your caught you will be banned. No questions asked. Same goes for Boxxing. everyone has been warned about these things and try to play stupid when they get caught.

So if you are one of these people you have been warned again. And if any of us catch you there will be no warning or second chance.

Yoite
11-10-2009, 05:11 PM
finnaly something interesting to read while "working"

Neverwinter
11-10-2009, 05:14 PM
be careful penoy i might have to call for /b/lackup!

and your the bitch.. LAWL

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 05:16 PM
eqravenprincess = fail

Alarti0001
11-10-2009, 05:17 PM
now slowing in a group is fairly common... especially when you have enuff dps....l2p i think is the term

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 05:19 PM
slowing is a shamans main job, if you have enough dps to not need slows, then you have no need for a shaman,, again, another fail post by the fine leadership of SoFail

Penoy
11-10-2009, 05:21 PM
be careful penoy i might have to call for /b/lackup!

riiighhhttt.....

finnaly something interesting to read while "working"

seriously.. Lol this is making my work day so much faster haha .. Love EQdrama

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 05:22 PM
oh, and even if you weren't slowing and somehow found justice on not having to, what about the stuff like haste,, stat buffs,, heals,,, cause you didn't do any of that either, all you did was nuke then canni, then beg for heals from the healer..

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 05:24 PM
riiighhhttt.....

seriously.. Lol this is making my work day so much faster haha .. Love EQdrama

LOL and to think, all this came about from me being a mature person and posting a apology on their guild website for parting with their guild.....

doraf
11-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Thank god Abra is here to teach everyone how to play EQ and Abra knows, because he read it on the internet.

Alarti0001
11-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Umm ask the dps they had stat buffs and hastes also regens and was healing....nuking... when mobs die in 20 seconds they DO NOT need slows....However very sorry again I didn't haste your pet Tell Jabober I am sorry..

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Thank god Abra is here to teach everyone how to play EQ and Abra knows, because he read it on the internet.

thanks for the new signature!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________
Doraf posted
"Thank god Abra is here to teach everyone how to play EQ and Abra knows, because he read it on the internet"

Alarti0001
11-10-2009, 05:34 PM
LOL and to think, all this came about from me being a mature person and posting a apology on their guild website for parting with their guild.....

Self-proclaimed mature person lol.... Just because you say something is.... doesn't mean it is.

Your lack of maturity is fairly evident in the banter you left on this thread and its presence originally.

doraf
11-10-2009, 05:40 PM
LOL and to think, all this came about from me being a mature person and posting a apology on their guild website for parting with their guild......

Is there a relation between Abra and Neverwinter? Couple delusional clowns, but very entertaining. If I had known you were this funny, Abra. I would have begged you to stay. I might have even allowed you to guzzle my cum you sexy little slutbag you.

Penoy
11-10-2009, 05:41 PM
I might have even allowed you to guzzle my cum you sexy little slutbag you.

ROFL.. funny every time, i giggled and got a couple stares at work.. /sigh

Alarti0001
11-10-2009, 05:43 PM
I lol'd

Neverwinter
11-10-2009, 05:46 PM
wow doraf you need to be shot or something you are like a slug of society

Is there a relation between Abra and Neverwinter? Couple delousonal clowns, but very entertaining. If I had known you were this funny, Abra. I would have begged you to stay. I might have even allowed you to guzzle my cum you sexy little slutbag you.

Alarti0001
11-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Shooting is better than sexual reference how?

doraf
11-10-2009, 05:50 PM
wow doraf you need to be shot or something you are like a slug of society

Wow man, I must have touched a nerve. You actually made sense that time.

Villide
11-10-2009, 05:53 PM
Is there a relation between Abra and Neverwinter? Couple delusional clowns, but very entertaining. If I had known you were this funny, Abra. I would have begged you to stay. I might have even allowed you to guzzle my cum you sexy little slutbag you.
You're the guild leader? That's solid advertising right there...

andymc1980
11-10-2009, 05:57 PM
sweet Jesus and the Baby Orphans :P

President
11-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Interesting stuff..

The only thing I took out of it was the guild leader not showing up for his own raid... now that's sad..

Alarti0001
11-10-2009, 06:00 PM
haha he said on the sign up he was going to be late... he was there just late... after abra already ragelogged

doraf
11-10-2009, 06:01 PM
You're the guild leader? That's solid advertising right there...

Nah, most people only get the load blown in their face. Abra would have had a special place.

Sloth
11-10-2009, 06:03 PM
This thread has much entertainment value. Abra wtf happened man?

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8797/jokerr.jpg

WHY SO SERIOUS

Sloth
Officer of Shades of Fury

Neverwinter
11-10-2009, 06:04 PM
doraf what kind of nerve did you touch? my penis?

Wow man, I must have touched a nerve. You actually made sense that time.

doraf
11-10-2009, 06:07 PM
doraf what kind of nerve did you touch? my penis?

Who said I wouldn't give a reach around? Ok, this is getting nasty, even for me.

Aeolwind
11-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Uh yeah, you're right, clean it up or shut it up. Your choice.

Neverwinter
11-10-2009, 06:15 PM
im done
Who said I wouldn't give a reach around? Ok, this is getting nasty, even for me.

doraf
11-10-2009, 06:24 PM
I think we dun gotz in trouble. Leave it to the man to ruin all the fun while we're at work. I have a couple more hours of regression tests too. :(

Arkanjil
11-10-2009, 06:39 PM
This whole topic makes me LOL :o

To the kids.... grow up and go back to school.

Shades of Fury has been great so far....no one should listen to a flamer unless they have actually tried out our amazing guild and seen how it is.

So...lets stop being "COMPUTER TOUGH GUYS YEAH!!" and get back to playing some Project1999!

Ark out.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w9/Arkanjil_photos/SpecialOlympics.jpg

Otto
11-10-2009, 06:41 PM
You think you're hot shit on a free emu server no one really cares about? only to relive nostalgia and play casually? let me tell you something, I got banned because i found out that 80% of the inglorious basterds cheat or recieve GM assistance on this server.

I've heard Blink make similar accusations and several others drag IB's name through the mud.

I know of no proof, but if you have it like you claim you do... I'm asking you to bring it forth. I don't believe it and won't until I see it.

You should know though, the GM's also ban those who know of cheating/duping/boxxing infractions and don't bring it to their attention. So the longer you wait, the more you risk getting yourself banned (which it seems you already have been?). Either way... if you have proof please provide it.

Falisaty
11-10-2009, 07:35 PM
I might have even allowed you to guzzle my cum you sexy little slutbag you.

was that comment really necessary????.....

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 09:06 PM
No that comment was uncalled for, which is why I stopped responding to him.

I viewed that comment as sexual harassment, the comment was reported as such, and is not only against the forums rules, but it is illegal in general.

it is also sad that he would sexually harass another male, and is very disturbing to me that his comment is still there and hasn't been deleted yet and he has not been dealt with accordingly.

Sloth
11-10-2009, 09:38 PM
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3789/stupidinternetpolice.png

sirgijoe
11-10-2009, 09:42 PM
sloth, when I meet you you were level 17, I was level 6, now, I am level 28, and you are level 20. enough said

Xzerion
11-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Neverwinter was banned for Duping gems. He did report another member for the same offense at the time of banning but that person has not logged on for a week now. It WILL be dealt with when we see him. Neverwinter requested he be reinstated to the server, that will not be happening for sure after this troll of a thread.

We do not care what guild or who is friends with who, if you cheat you will be banned, end of story. The same will apply for people who falsely troll, accuse, and defame the reputation of others. If people bring forth facts we will certainly look into issues and take action. Untill then they are simply false assumptions and thoughts.

Again we are ALL Ears to proof and facts of others cheating.

Thread is now locked, end all discussion regarding this thread immediately