PDA

View Full Version : druid spells 50+

shooteneq1
05-30-2012, 10:43 AM
So im getting to the point where im going to be needing dropped spells. With the population way down since i started i am having a hard time finding anyone with druid spells for sale. Does anyone have any spares laying around or know someone who does? If not what suggestions would everyone have on farming them myself if thats even viable solo.

Norok
05-30-2012, 03:49 PM
What you are experiencing is a classic supply/demand connundrum. There are nearly double the number of druids than any other singular class on the server. Any and all spells quickly get snatched up. Spells are scribed and thus are consumable; can't be reused.

Check Tyan's post on the EC Forum; he has a good inventory of spells. Keep spamming East Commons, Dreadlands, Karnors, etc. for the 51-54. When trying to get 55+ you're going to need luck... or to group. Sebilis Crypt would be my recommendation.

shooteneq1
05-30-2012, 07:51 PM
If i were to try to kill stuff to get lucky on drops for the lower 50s spells what would be the best place to go as far as soloing and decent drop rate?

Handull
05-30-2012, 08:04 PM
CoM goo house can drop spells, but its by no means going to be quick to get the ones you want

shooteneq1
05-30-2012, 08:06 PM
I know its a longshot but ide rather lvl in places with a chance for a drop i need then to just bank money and hope one day someone has one for sale.

mwatt
06-13-2012, 09:28 PM
I'd recommend two places in your low 50s for low 50s dropped spells if you want to get them yourself - EC is still a good try though.

First, as has already been mentioned is CoM. However, I am not sure I would do the Goo House in low 50s. There are three big bad close-together goos in there... however, if you get the hang of it, I think harmony should make it doable. If that is too hairy, I would try what is know as the Arena in CoM (some people call this the Goo House, because there are Goos in side Arena as well). If you go at the arena from the door on the left side of it (relative to facing into the zone from the zone-line) yo can get single pulls for the undead on the left, the undead on the right and then the Goo in the middle. That Goo will drop spells and frequently when a spell drops it is a low level Druid spell.

Another place to try is Burning Woods. High level mobs there such as Forest Giant Ancients, Scoriae Hornets and Warboned Skellies all have a chance to drop spells. If you do try BW, I would recommend only pulling to a zone line or from inside the Giant Fort. There is also one spot to the left of the Giant Fort ramp, outside the fort facing in, that is ALMOST free of roamers, but not quite.