PDA

View Full Version : Charming

Urbanzkopf
06-21-2012, 08:11 AM
I'm a level 51 druid and starting to feel like I'm coming to the end of quadding... I can't get on with raptors as they have a silly aggro range and I have heard a lot of good things about charming.

First question is where to do it effectively?

Secondly how to do it? I'm assuming charm animal, send in till low hp invisi break and kill both mobs?

Estu
06-21-2012, 08:22 AM
Charming's actually faster EXP than quadding / root-dotting all the way from 14 on. You've got the right idea on the strategy, though you might need to do some damage to the other mob yourself to get them even. Where to do it at 51, I'm not sure, but I know there have been other threads about it where people have noted their favorite locations. I started one of these threads - if you look in my user profile you should be able to find it in my 'statistics'.

Urbanzkopf
06-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the advice :) will check it out!

Handull
06-25-2012, 01:05 AM
charming gets good at 52 when you get the animal tash spell. u can still quad spirocs in TD at 51. at 52 raptors are great to charm. the agro range isn't that bad, and u can easily harmony them and root CC them to get the pulls u want. just bring a ton of pet weapons (maybe) . snare, tash, charm, then either have em fight til low hp and kill both or give one (the stronger raptors) weapons, DS, and haste. With just that combo i used to be able to clear each island by more or less only charming the 3 stronger raptors. there are other tricks, but you'll learn