PDA

View Full Version : Merchants: Kaladim Brewers

Morfnblorsh
11-11-2009, 11:51 AM
As you enter Kaladim, turn left. The first building on the left is the Brewer's pub and it is missing some supplies and a merchant.

Currently Dura Darkfoam stands watch over the shop, widowed. Her husband is missing and cannot be found anywhere. Her grief is obvious, as she does not carry all of the supplies she's supposed to, nor does she stock them in the proper amounts.

Her husband, Hanamaf Darkfoam, is nowhere to be found. He was always strong, fair, and good to his wife. A better Dwarf you'll not soon find. He kept meticulous watch over his shop, having everything well stocked and clean.

Now, all there is to be found in ample supply at the brewer's pub is mourning. Mourning and grief.

For more information and directions to the ceremony and eulogy, please see the following links:

Hanamaf Darkfoam:
http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=1770

Dura Darkfoam:
http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=1776

nilbog
11-21-2009, 12:50 PM
Fixed, pending update.

Dura and Hanamaf were erroneously sharing the same spawn. They will both now spawn behind the counter and tend their wares.

Her grief is obvious, as she does not carry all of the supplies she's supposed to, nor does she stock them in the proper amounts.

As far as Dura's merchant list being incorrect, it is exact to the list in the link you provided. If it needs to be changed, do you have information as to correct goods?

Morfnblorsh
11-23-2009, 10:51 AM
I was mistaken and figured it out. Someone had found a brewing merchant elsewhere and brought the supplies to the brew barrel near the widow Darkfoam. They had brewed what they needed and then sold the remnants to her. They sold an even 40 of something to her and I didn't pay complete attention to see the "--" infinity quantifier missing. I bought two stacks and then she was out.

That's why I assumed she didn't have the correct amounts. I'm silly.

Thanks for fixing this!