PDA

View Full Version : VS faction

zrugg
11-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Is there any reason to not trash Vs faction, I know the OT outpost is really the only spot that uses this but its nice to be able to bank/ dont sell here cause of the reduced prices. Also mobs on this faction are in 2 of the final xp zones ingame atm HS/KC. So should i just go ahead and trash it or hold out.

Ele
11-04-2012, 03:30 PM
The Howling Stones VS faction issue was corrected. The zone now hates everyone including those with high VS faction.

VS faction in Karnor's Castle helps with the big dogs, but not the undead or the small dogs.

OT Hammer is nice to have if you don't have access to a charge of puppet strings, but once you have it you don't really need to keep VS faction since the skeletons next to the boat are green.

Dantes
11-04-2012, 03:41 PM
I killed my OT faction after I got my hammer. I rarely ever bank or sell in OT, there's always a few porters in the zone if I really need to bank I just get a ride back to commons. There's a merchant outside the outpost near the lake you can sell to or stock up on food/water.

Danth
11-18-2012, 12:38 AM
You can bank in the OT outpost just fine even at scowling VS faction provided you can get *to* the bank. The bankers themselves are indifferent. Wtrictly speaking you don't even have to go inside the bank to do this since the bankers can be accessed through the wall outside.

Danth

phobus
11-22-2012, 01:20 AM
Make sure you buy all your spells from there before you ruin your faction. Trying to get someone to buy them for you can sometimes be difficult.