PDA

View Full Version : server selection issues?

Layla
11-16-2009, 12:04 PM
I have been getting some glitches in the game, when anything would move it would jump around really fast. I tried a clean re-install, and now when I get to the server selection screen its empty... I have all the files changed that need to be changed, kinda stumped at this point. Anyone have issues like this?

Bahleted
11-16-2009, 12:10 PM
I had the same issue when I first started. Turned out it was my dual core proc causing it. I did find a fix for it though there is a page on the eqemu site with a bunch of things u can do to resolve it ill get u the link when I find it.

Do u have a dual core proc?

Derazor
11-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Thats no good Layla.

If you did a freshinstall of the EQ Titanium client, I am guessing you incorrectly performed the steps to appropriately setup EQ emu, if your not seeing a list of servers. Might want to go through and repeat those steps.

Bahleted
11-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Yep the server selection would be an incorrect install

The glitchy game play is most likely cos u have a dual core processor to which u need to do a few things to resolve.

Here is a link to a post of things u can try to fix the warping you're having for me it was the very last thing to try hah!

http://www.eqemulator.net/forums/showthread.php?t=25327