PDA

View Full Version : How do I powerlevel as a Necromancer?

Etris
12-03-2012, 12:01 PM
^^

not myself, but once I hit level 50+. I'd like to offer powerleveling services.

How do I do that? smack, bring to 5% health and feign death? I can't use DoTs right? Seems kind of extensive to auto attack as a necro...

Silo69
12-03-2012, 01:21 PM
^^

not myself, but once I hit level 50+. I'd like to offer powerleveling services.

How do I do that? smack, bring to 5% health and feign death? I can't use DoTs right? Seems kind of extensive to auto attack as a necro...

when you are 50+ as a necro you wont ask these silly questions

Etris
12-03-2012, 02:46 PM
I can't wait to ask this question again

Phinger
12-03-2012, 02:55 PM
I am not a necro so i don't know the details, but to my knowledge on the subject you would dot, let the person hit it, then fd...dot kills and he gets exp. I'm sure there is someone who can explain much better than me, but I'm almost positive you do use dots.

Phinger
12-03-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=80294&highlight=zetas

Fairly dramatic thread, but i remembered seeing it awhile ago...till then i had never heard of necro pl.

Hope this helps

Hailto
12-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Yeah, you definitely don't want to PL the way the op of that thread linked described. All you do is snare the mob, dot it up, as long as the person you are pling has done one damage to it you're fine. Then you just make sure you FD before the mob dies and the person you're pling gets all the xp.

Necros are arguably the best pl class in the game, along with monks.

murcielago200
02-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Necros are arguably the best pl class in the game, along with monks.

The reason I think necros out do monks is the dot will kill them mob no matter what and grant exp. My issue I had PLing with a monk is trying to finish the running mob off and if its 10+ levels higher you're going to miss or be resisted most of the time. So I say necros out PL by far.

Autotune
02-12-2013, 08:29 PM
snare, dot, fear, fd

pretty much all you need as a necro to PL.

Once you're 50 you'll know more about what to do and where.

BigSlip
02-13-2013, 03:07 AM
pull with disease cloud

tank till pl'ee does atleast 1 pt of dmg

dot

root

fd

exp every time, in that order.