PDA

View Full Version : Question for our Epic'd Sk's

Omarley
12-10-2012, 09:40 AM
So last night after a few nights of Exping in the hole, a group of friends finally got the Ratman Guard to spawn. After killing him, he did not have the Dusty Tome. From all walk-throughs and everything i have read about the SK Epic Quest quest online, it says this should be a 100% drop. Is that the case? Did any of you not get him to drop the book on one kill? I figured i would ask those who have done it, before i make an ass of myself in Bug Reports!
Thanks in Advance!

dank
12-25-2012, 09:42 PM
the tome does not always drop there is plenty oh rats down in the hole in the jail cell can take time getting the tome to drop

Jfertal
12-26-2012, 05:15 PM
it didn't drop on me on the first kill, and you can skip that turn in actually, no need for the dusty tome

raff01
03-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Ratman is one easy part...The worst part is the Decrepit Hide which drops from ashenbone drakes in PoH. I've known SK's who litterally spent over 100 hours killing these without ever getting it to drop.

Nogdar
03-14-2013, 06:22 AM
Took quite a few hate sessions getting the hide but got it ! :) As for the tome, I've slain a good bunch of rats and haven't seen any drop.

raff01
03-14-2013, 10:22 AM
Took quite a few hate sessions getting the hide but got it ! :) As for the tome, I've slain a good bunch of rats and haven't seen any drop.

Lucky you ! Also the sword from CT himself is quite a pain...

Nogdar
03-14-2013, 10:55 AM
Yup, guess that will have to wait until Velious.. :( Does the plane revamp make it drop on the weak bosses?

Ele
03-14-2013, 11:17 AM
Yup, guess that will have to wait until Velious.. :( Does the plane revamp make it drop on the weak bosses?

The planes revamp came 4 months after Velious dropped, and the golems start death touching and dropping CT loots.