PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: mage pets

Synergy
12-17-2012, 05:32 PM
So last night was in unrest chubs boxing (powerleveling) his sk named reaver -

He got mad that we pushed him out of the zone due to him not being able to attack us and we were getting all the mobs. So he ragelog's - comes back a few hours later to check our con- he is red to us we are green. But he can attack us

I put my mage pet on him - the thing does not even cast root? Weird..

So he feared my pet to get agro in the zone and chased us out -

We know we have to dispell his druid box'd buffs - so once he is peeld the pets start rooting .. weird..

so he runs and log's on chubs again right getting peel down and beat up to 10% running to the zone line he heals up his sk and buffs him again right infront of us and box's up some buffs on his sk that was just standing there lettting us beat on him why chubs healed him and buffed him he logd off chubs and started running around on the sk named reaver again.

We goto peel him down to get pet to try to cast a root, but he had taken chubs insta clicks so that didnt work out well for us.

We just log'd since he is boxing a red druid fully buffing his sk giving him insta clicks everything to abuse a game bug to not let my pet cast on him.

Everytime sow ran off he log'd on chubs to buff again -

Can we please get this root issue with pets fixd? I know it was not like this on classic everquest pvp -

A sow would not keep a pet from trying to cast root.

Sickpuppy
12-17-2012, 11:59 PM
I been saying this for months Mage pets are broken please fix