PDA

View Full Version : Level 20 warrior---but where to fight???

medievalerror
01-21-2013, 02:33 AM
Early 20s seems like kind of a "where to fight" conundrum for me (as a warrior). Cannot find a group in Unrest, Mistmoore is too high (albeit only slightly), High Pass would be great but definitely need a group and having difficulty there as well (as a dark elf, I also need to work on faction for HK). I was thinking South Karana...any thoughts or suggestions?

Silo69
01-21-2013, 05:56 AM
upper guk near zone line

hhk basement

mistmoore

in that order

Pyrion
01-21-2013, 09:58 AM
at 20 he will get owned in hhk basement if he is not twinked heavily (or drain healer every pull). Unrest and MM pool are good options. I personally like south karana, but i am not sure if the druids/nekros/mages that solo there would welcome a warrior to heal. Occasionally i see a cleric there, but thats rare. So if you have a healer, go for it. Fun zone, and vendor right next to xp area. BTW: Melees can bind at gypsy camp in NK or at Arena next to Lake Rathetar (need confirmation for this as i rarely play melee).

Pyrion
01-21-2013, 10:02 AM
I forgot about another nice spot that's underused. The gnolls in lake rathetar right next to SK zoneline. They even drop nice things for their level, but you need some sort of CC (or lull, druid harmony would be great). If things go south, the zone line is very close. Here is a link to the gnoll embalmer, have a look.
http://wiki.project1999.org/A_Gnoll_Embalmer

Itap
01-21-2013, 10:02 AM
There have been groups every day at the Sarnak fort in LoIO, I'd recommend it.

Vellatri
01-22-2013, 02:47 PM
I need to work on Highpass faction too (19 SK) so you might see me around there.

Raavak
01-22-2013, 02:50 PM
I was thinking South Karana...any thoughts or suggestions?
A group at KFC would be great, but I don't think many do this anymore. If you wanted to you could always find a healer and maybe a DPS and go over there, and maybe pick up a few more to fill the group out either there or just by looking for "LFG"s.

SpaceTimeBadass
02-01-2013, 05:01 AM
Where you should be fighting is in a group always. Go lfg and you may get invited to new places. I think I did oasis for a while and unrest is good for so many levels Depending on which area you choose. My warrior is at 35 currently.