PDA

View Full Version : Initiate Symbol of Cazic Thule Quest for Shamans

galvaunis
01-23-2013, 04:47 AM
I got into paineel and got the 4 rat liver things. But All the things I could con, besides the sk epic guy were KOS, even in wolf form. Is there any kind of form I can take, invis strategy, or anything else that I can do to get the faction to turn in these livers. I'd like to get the clicky now (level 9) Not at 40 after 400 guard kills. I read somewhere on these forums that wolf form worked for this quest. Does that mean I'm just kos to the guards as a wolf, and should be fine next to the gm?

Thanks for any help on this...

Gylen
02-03-2013, 11:39 AM
I haven't tried wolf form, but the guards and GM both con the same. You are required to be indiff for the turn in and I was able to achieve this by killing Erudin Guards.

Gylen
02-03-2013, 11:44 AM
I'm sorry, I just read your comment about not after 400 guard kills. Well, good news is, it's not even close to that many but it'll take a couple hours max.

Other than that, I don't believe there are alternatives. Even the lower level Emissaries are too high for you at lvl 8.

Sektor
02-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Gylen you playing on project 1999 pvp?

Gylen
02-03-2013, 12:51 PM
Nah, I'm taking care of a new born and usually play only half paying attention so that's why I went back to playing EQ, slow pace and being able to play while not paying attention. PvP would not be a good idea.