PDA

View Full Version : [Druid]Where to go at level 9?

Ross
02-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Kinda stuck in a rut right now. I'm a halfling and leveling has been good until now. The goblins outside runnyeye are light blue and very slow exp, but the ones inside are white/yellow and I can't handle them. Are there any good spots nearby that I'm missing?

Thank you in advance.

ko37qtl
02-16-2013, 07:14 PM
I would have thought Runnyeye would be the solution. I've stopped in there a few times from about 10-12 and found it pretty easy, aside from adds, and very good xp. A partner would probably be your best bet in there but I know those can be hard to come by. I don't have much experience hunting as a newbie in Misty Thicket but if you've checked out all the available camps, I guess it's sort of played out. Big beetles probably aren't quite enough. You might well have to get your camouflage on (during the daytime) and head for East Commonlands.

SamwiseRed
02-16-2013, 09:01 PM
Kinda stuck in a rut right now. I'm a halfling and leveling has been good until now. The goblins outside runnyeye are light blue and very slow exp, but the ones inside are white/yellow and I can't handle them. Are there any good spots nearby that I'm missing?

Thank you in advance.

i leveled my druid to 15 in MT/RE on red. with harmony u can break that 3 orc camp on the far corner of the zone. i just killed those 3 and w/e conned blue. if i had a partner i went to RE.

Waedawen
02-17-2013, 10:43 AM
Dervishes in north ro, moving into Oasis were great for me.

Crushbone is fantastic 10-13, same levels as Oasis.

Mithas
03-04-2013, 04:04 PM
If you like to group go to Crushbone. Good xp plus the belts you can use or sell for quick pp.

Briscoe
03-05-2013, 02:29 PM
Blackburrow is good because for every level you get by killing gnolls, you get a free extra level by turning in all of the gnoll fangs you'll collect. This starts to dry up around level 14-15 or so.

Swish
03-05-2013, 04:18 PM
As a completely unusual alternative, crocodiles in Upper Guk are excellent XP - then onto spiders afterwards. With harmony you shouldnt have much of a problem there :p

ko37qtl
03-05-2013, 04:22 PM
As a completely unusual alternative, crocodiles in Upper Guk are excellent XP - then onto spiders afterwards. With harmony you shouldnt have much of a problem there :p

Except for that whole harmony not working indoors problem. It's the one thing that stops druids ruling the world.

Swish
03-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Yeah that's quite a limiting factor (guess who made a promise to himself that he'd never roll a druid since early Live days)... forget the spiders, they'll rape you in pairs/threes :p

If you really fancy the journey, consider Field of Bone and onto Kurn's at 11-12 :)

Nagash
03-06-2013, 01:51 PM
IIRC at your level I was solo-tanking the drowned citizens in the tunnels of WFP. The only gear I had at the time was pretty sub par as it only consisted of the various bits and bobs I had found while leveling.