Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   DRYBONE - GUILD LEADER OF <APEX> POSTS A PICTURE USING FREEPORT VISION (/forums/showthread.php?t=272661)

MEGANS LAW 05-09-2017 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samsung (Post 2519701)
Shut up loser. Go pay some random fat guy to rub chocolate syrup all over his body.

u laughed at that vid, dont u fucking lie 2 me

Zemgus 05-09-2017 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samsung (Post 2519701)
Shut up loser. Go pay some random fat guy to rub chocolate syrup all over his body.

so good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydjn...ature=youtu.be

Beastagoog 05-09-2017 01:46 AM

Good thread.

Air it all out.

https://pullquotesandexcerpts.files..../12/salman.jpg

Jazzy 05-09-2017 01:56 AM

Sektor must be the only dude in this thread getting some poosay on the reg

Beastagoog 05-09-2017 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzy (Post 2519759)
Sektor must be the only dude in this thread getting some poosay on the reg

Notice how he quit everquest overnight too when his willy-o hit them lips.

AzzarTheGod 05-09-2017 03:05 AM

sektors the dogs dog the pimps pimp

Smedy 05-09-2017 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartbrand (Post 2519345)
*threatens dark elf wizard with federal prosecution on a gnomish spelunking game forum while making unfunny "comedy" videos on youtube with 6 views*

ok i admit i lol'd

those videos made me scared of buhbuh in a jeffery dahmer sort of way

nirgon dealing drugs for elf items, gyno paying his way though the ranks, terp being terp

everquest would not be same without you, much love

Smedy 05-09-2017 04:36 AM

since tune is having the tactical advantage of freeport vision ill even out the playing field, get duke vision here: http://coreserver.net/stuff/duke-vision.zip

Nirgon 05-09-2017 10:52 AM

All Vulak loot still goes through Tune

I'm sure there will be an announcement when that changes

I guestimate he will get Vulak at least 36 more times before that

BallzDeep 05-09-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartbrand (Post 2519499)
I'm going to turn troll mode off for one post here and I hope it helps you, although I doubt it will.

We all frequent this board because of the community and a certain amount of shared interest in EverQuest. It's a great game. I've had a lot of fun and continue to play here for several hours a week. However, it's also a game that is very easy to get overly involved in emotionally both with your time and your thoughts. When I first came to this server I was in a lull in school where I had a lot of free time and I burnt it on this project and became overly immersed. My life took a huge turn for the better when I focused on work and family and enjoyed EQ more casually. I don't begrudge anyone who likes to get down and do some Questin', but when you're ready to start reporting fellow elf sim players to the FBI over perceived grievances then it's probably time to take a couple of deep breaths and take a step back and decide if your life is where you want it to be right now. There's a way to balance video games and your life, it's possible.

ok continue thread. hoping for SWAT photos from Nirgon's house shortly.

Do you ever shut the fuck up about coaching people on their lives? We get it, you came from a rich family, your company is a bullshit scamming company for money but for some reason you're only posts on this forum are always about how A. you donate money. B. You're wealthy C. Coaching someone on how to be successful on a P99 forum full of rejects.

You basically fuck up the flow of any conversation with needless shit about money or how to live a life like you when no one wants that life. You're obviously miserable.