Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   We all knew - pras the future (/forums/showthread.php?t=146008)

evilldacbane 04-04-2014 12:45 PM

OK, so there is some guy named platlord who buys and sells loads of plat and items. Nizzar is the only person on red with loads of plat and items.

Rellapse40 04-04-2014 12:47 PM

Who is fatter Twainz or Fartbrand?

That is the real question

Labanen 04-04-2014 12:50 PM

he does not charge plats with dkp for items. Surplus items is sold to alts so we can have free dots, pots and portstones.

I dont know shit about what goes on with the blue server. I would assume if a GM caught anyone RMT on blue that they d ban that person. but Didnt Guido say he saw Nizzar after the bans ? I dont play much these days...

Twainz 04-04-2014 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pikrib (Post 1398819)
Thought the Naggy and Ragefire were pretty fun.

The ones that left a bad taste in my mouth were the Fear raid (when they CC'd a bunch of noobs for 3 hours) and the Gore fight (when Rallyd AE'd us mid fight to lag the zone, and then Nihilum required us to give up YT if we wanted to get our bodies back).

If Nihilum would have done things differently. Pvp'd us in fear then let us CR I would have been totally fine. Nothing wrong with a little pvp, but as you know I work early in the morning. Same with Gore if they would have come to pvp us that would have been fine, instead they came to sit on corpses.

During the most recent Trak fight Az came and basically destroyed RD, but they did res me afterward and let us CC. I honestly don't think Nihilum would do the same. Az is looking a little better than Nihi atm, but I got friends in both guilds now.

Pretty sure you got a rez after Nilly wiped you out. Don't you remember my getting you a rez and letting you gate?

LulzSect 04-04-2014 12:56 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_md...kt2xo1_400.gif

Twainz 04-04-2014 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evilldacbane (Post 1398867)
OK, so there is some guy named platlord who buys and sells loads of plat and items. Nizzar is the only person on red with loads of plat and items.

Derubael confirmed I sold some of my shit to PlatLord on Blue about a month ago. He gave me a lot of Red plat for my blue items. Nizzar was at the magic tournament when it occurred so I assume Nizzar does not = PlatLord. The GMs know who PlatLord is and they know his methods. With as much time as it takes for him to move plat in secret, he doesn't have time to be a guild leader.

Going to be a great day when the Duke returns for Velious. May your pixel dreams come true for the time being.

quido 04-04-2014 01:03 PM

Twainz, he's implying that they work together, not that Nizzar is Platlord. Ya moran.

Nocsucow 04-04-2014 01:10 PM

he wants to have nizzar's limp babies

Pikrib 04-04-2014 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twainz (Post 1398885)
Pretty sure you got a rez after Nilly wiped you out. Don't you remember my getting you a rez and letting you gate?

I didn't have time to wait for a res, had to work early in the morning. I logged shortly after u wiped us instead of pvping us, and got my corpse the next day. This was a "legal" tactic, i'm not saying it wasn't . I just think it would have been alot more fun for both sides if you would have engaged us instead of pulling the "We require YT BS" you did. I think after that "fight" there wasn't any more big PVP battles for over a month, and the server pvp stagnated.

Kergan 04-04-2014 01:18 PM

Sorry you guys got screwed. We were stretching the rules because after trying to convince the staff with words the rules were riddled with loopholes, we thought providing an example would be more effective. Low and behold, the rules changed and all that type of grief stopped.