Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Ruining EQ (/forums/showthread.php?t=287372)

Baler 12-23-2017 10:03 AM

So,.. broke rules and are now mad about it.
k, thanks.

Pokesan 12-23-2017 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2628116)
So,.. broke rules and are now mad about it.
k, thanks.

Pheer 12-23-2017 10:24 AM

Quality casual guild vs casual guild rule lawyering thread in the making right here. Sirken should disband A/A and let the casual guilds tear eachother apart in the pixel frenzy so they can become the very thing theyve despised for all these years

Heebs13 12-23-2017 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pheer (Post 2628125)
Quality casual guild vs casual guild rule lawyering thread in the making right here. Sirken should disband A/A and let the casual guilds tear eachother apart in the pixel frenzy so they can become the very thing theyve despised for all these years

Lol we (CSG) didn't do anything. We were asleep. Lord Bob did it to themselves.

PL_Barton 12-23-2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heebs13 (Post 2628137)

Can confirm, I was PTFO from 9PM CST-8AM

Bugaman 12-23-2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heebs13 (Post 2628137)

Fun that Hyjal damn well knows the server rules and decided to ignore them, thus getting his pickup raid burned, then hops on the bandwagon with his raiders and tries to scapegoat CSG.

Merry Xmas guys, sorry the exact reason we didn't go for M earlier in the day happened to you guys. Hyjal knew, Hyjal took you anyway.

Lhancelot 12-23-2017 12:01 PM

Please mods. RnF this.

aaezil 12-23-2017 12:04 PM

wow csg gets every mob in tov for 20 days and throws a hissy when open raid wants to kill a couple? Turning into the very thing you hate?

Lhancelot 12-23-2017 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugaman (Post 2628159)
Fun that Hyjal damn well knows the server rules and decided to ignore them, thus getting his pickup raid burned, then hops on the bandwagon with his raiders and tries to scapegoat CSG.

Merry Xmas guys, sorry the exact reason we didn't go for M earlier in the day happened to you guys. Hyjal knew, Hyjal took you anyway.

Bugaman, one of the only old timers left in AG. A player who always played with true honor I might add.

Speak and elaborate on this? Otherwise the recently poor reputation of CSG is going to do the talking.

Heebs13 12-23-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhancelot (Post 2628169)
Bugaman, one of the only old timers left in AG. A player who always played with true honor I might add.

Speak and elaborate on this? Otherwise the recently poor reputation of CSG is going to do the talking.

Pretty simple sequence of events.

1. Lady N and Vulak were both up.
2. CSG opted not to do either of them, because Lady M was in window and we knew if we were up at Lady N when she spawned, we would be barred from attempting her and therefore blocked fro Vulak.
3. Lord Bob went to Lady N.
4. Lady M spawned while they were at Lady N.
5. They tried to do lady M anyway.
6. Sirken told them they are DQed from Lady M.
7. They all blamed CSG.

/shrug. I'd love to know how this is CSG's fault, or what bad reputation you're talking about, but I'm pretty sure I'll just get a bunch of bullshit either way.