Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Nihilum on Suicide watch... (/forums/showthread.php?t=101759)

Giovanni 03-12-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gongshow (Post 882965)
I just wish you guys would take the combined raid force you guys roll, and point it at mobs when they are about to spawn. There is fun PVP to be had.

That's why you joined the guild that rolls with 40+?

heartbrand 03-12-2013 09:19 AM

Was the same thing in founding fathers. We'd have thirty people on at 2-3am and like eight at 9pm. Cocaines a hell of a drug.

Jenni D 03-12-2013 09:21 AM

p sure theres a lot of euros in azrael/dentists. so it could have been like 11am for most

Atennu 03-12-2013 09:24 AM

Was guild "Sniper" involved?

Gongshow 03-12-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giovanni (Post 882967)
That's why you joined the guild that rolls with 40+?

I think half of this server is more concerned with what guild I joined than they are with actually playing EQ. Maybe I will start a Twitter.

Jokes aside though, most of the time we roll 20-30. I've seen us top out at like 37-40 on a few occasions as long as I have been around, but that is fairly uncommon. I could argue that I've seen 30+ Azrael in Sky on just as many occasions and also 10+ Dentists online at the same time, willing to hold hands.

I joke around because it's all in good fun, but seriously, take this raid force and contest. It's what the server needs.

Kraftwerk 03-12-2013 09:37 AM

This is awesome, I wish work and fantasy baseball wasn't occupying my time so much lately. I wouldn't of been able to stay awake anyway though. VP just got a little more interesting.

SNIPERS 03-12-2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atennu (Post 882972)
Was guild "Sniper" involved?

SNIPERS always in the shadows, working behind the scene.

Jenni D 03-12-2013 09:37 AM

i think people are just disappointed new players and returning players alike are still flocking to nihilum who as it stands are on top & dont need anymore members until Velious, arguably

Smedy 03-12-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gongshow (Post 882965)
Poopsocking a dragon that is willingly left up, at 5am on a Tuesday no less, is a far cry from tides turning, but I'm glad to see this happen. This could be a good morale boost for Azrael/Dentists.

I just wish you guys would take the combined raid force you guys roll, and point it at mobs when they are about to spawn. There is fun PVP to be had.

Way to put yourself on a pedistal and project yourself as some kind of morality icon while you were the one leaving your true pals for pixels. Now you ask us without pixels to litteraly throw our naked bodies at your vp geared people in order to let you have fun?

Negro please.... i can gate all day son

Gongshow 03-12-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smedy (Post 882994)
Way to put yourself on a pedistal and project yourself as some kind of morality icon while you were the one leaving your true pals for pixels. Now you ask us without pixels to litteraly throw our naked bodies at your vp geared people in order to let you have fun?

Negro please.... i can gate all day son

You've always been a good cheerleader dog, I can respect that. However you've also always been just slightly out of the loop. I really can't dignify that clumsy potshot with a detailed response, but just food for thought: I treat this as a game and I will remain friends with whomever I choose, regardless of guild tags.

That being said, as far as guilds go, I made the correct choice.

http://www.nihilumguild.com/images/raze/gongshow.gif