Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Coth Ducking (/forums/showthread.php?t=165342)

Manticmuse 09-16-2014 07:51 AM

It sucks but required to do it? What a life...coth ducking for the man. So much sickness in here. Just play the game how you want, and if u get less dragon loot YOU ALREADY WON.

Troubled 09-16-2014 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish (Post 1615835)
post fraps up

http://i.imgur.com/trjPLpT.jpg

Yumyums Inmahtumtums 09-16-2014 08:25 AM

LMAO

Thulack 09-16-2014 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juevento (Post 1615344)
I've noticed over the past few days certain members of the guild Taken expressing their discontent with the practice of having a Mage tracker and then the said Mage tracker casting the spell Call of the Hero only to duck and interrupt the spell if the raid mob does not spawn. While I applaud your efforts to rid the server of this absurd practice, I remain a bit perplexed as to the source of your objections to this tactic since

YOU ARE THE STUPID DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKERS THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE SHIT. YOU, TAKEN, DRAGGED THE SHITTY RAID SCENE ON THIS SERVER INTO EVEN MORE OF A SHITTY PLACE WHEN YOU "WON" AN FFA NAGGY BY COTH DUCKING THE LAST HOUR. THEN LAST WEEK YOU WERE COTH DUCKING FUCKING SHITTY ASS TALENDOR 1 HOUR INTO WINDOW.

SO YOU ALL CAN GET FUCKED. YOU ARE ALL SHITTY ASS SCUMBAGS WHO WILL RESORT TO ALL SORTS OF SHITTY BEHAVIOR TO GET MOBS.

Someone in taken fuck your mom or something? You have the worse fucking attitude in the game. I see you ingame and just laugh cause i feel bad for how butthurt you are at Taken. Why don't you worry about your own guild and stop being obsessed with Taken. They must have rejected your app or something when you were level 20 huh. Get over it already.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums 09-16-2014 08:34 AM

Taken held me down and spit in my mouth

Thulack 09-16-2014 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums (Post 1615893)
Taken held me down and spit in my mouth

Actually if i remember right from his rant the one day in Kith. Taken beat him out on a Ragefire while he was Fapping to a picture from his Family reunion and thats why he hates them.

kotton05 09-16-2014 09:38 AM

This kind of hatred I love, I agree it's stupid as fuck. I'd rather sock a target where at least there was some interesting conversations involved.

Juevento 09-16-2014 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thulack (Post 1615898)
Actually if i remember right from his rant the one day in Kith. Taken beat him out on a Ragefire while he was Fapping to a picture from his Family reunion and thats why he hates them.

Nice try with the deflection from the topic at hand. Mostly I tease Taken game for the lol's.

But for real, you guys always take every tactical measure to its absurd extreme in the pursuit of pixels often times doing away with common courtesies. I distinctly remember back when poop socking on a spawn was a thing you morons would camp 40+ people on innys spawn. You guys are as responsible for the crappy raid scene as TMO because you stoop to their level and then find a way to go lower.

With this coth ducking business, you have ruined any legitimate chance at getting FFA mobs. Assholery begets more assholery and now all the neck beard guilds have to follow suit and we end up being dragged to a place where mages are expected to sit at a spawn and spam coth on a puller sitting at the zone for up to 16 hours. Anything less is just a waste of that tracker and guilds time. It's amazing how we got to that place. And more than a little sad.

And yet, you (Taken) have the gall to start complaining about this practice when you inflicted it on the server. I hope you see how rediculous that all is.

HippoNipple 09-16-2014 10:53 AM

Sitting around duck casting for 15 hours for a 1/3 chance for your guild to kill Talendor 3 years into Kunark. Why don't you just kill yourselves?

Gaffin 7.0 09-16-2014 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HippoNipple (Post 1616026)
Sitting around duck casting for 15 hours for a 1/3 chance for your guild to kill Talendor 3 years into Kunark. Why don't you just kill yourselves?

lmao so true

cant believe i use to sit around and do it, only way i did was high as fuck on drugs its so boring