Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   So your new guild frowns upon RnF - Stay or leave? (/forums/showthread.php?t=279303)

Troxx 08-09-2017 01:14 PM

Why anyone would go to such great lengths just to participate in RnF is beyond me.

Whirled 08-09-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhancelot (Post 2567541)
If your guild told you that you were no longer allowed to post in RNF or carry on with lively banter in the server section, would you stay or leave the guild and why?

Here's hot key

F1

/gu GFY

/guildremove

You're welcome

Lhancelot 08-09-2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2567559)
If you choose to follow my advice just remember.. It's an act and you'll have to keep you up personas or it will all come crumbling down. No one trusts a liar. Basically never give any indications on the forums, in game or any other form of communication on who you actually are.

I've learned this all from playing eve online.

Yeah that's why I couldn't really do the alt-forum personae thing. I am a awful liar.

It's just too much effort trying to keep up on lies told. Easier to just be honest and forthright.

I had a point in my life where people made fun of me and called me "honest Abe." Ridiculed for telling the truth and being honest. This is a true story btw. :o

I think a guild that censors you is lame, honestly. I don't think I can be part of a guild that has leadership who thinks they can tell me what I write when forumquesting.

Baler 08-09-2017 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troxx (Post 2567561)
Why anyone would go to such great lengths just to participate in RnF is beyond me.

Says the guy posting in RnF!
Does your guild know you're posting here?! :eek:

Troxx 08-09-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2567564)
Says the guy posting in RnF!
Does your guild know you're posting here?! :eek:

Yes they do, and they don't care. If they cared and I felt like I wanted to be a part of them, I wouldn't be posting them. Making an alter ego just to swim in the cesspool of this forum is kinda pathetic. If posting here is that important to a person, that person is probably not the type of person that would fit in with the type of guild that doesn't want their members posting in RnF.

TLDR version: quit the guild or quit posting in RnF

Lhancelot 08-09-2017 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troxx (Post 2567561)

That's just it though, it takes little effort and causes no real issues posting in RNF.

There is no extreme time sink or massive energy use to forumquest.

That's why I fail to see how any guild feels obligated to tell their members where they can post and what they can post about.

Tupakk 08-09-2017 01:19 PM

Alt accounts are only good for not being you. They want you in their guild they have to understand that you like to talk to people in RNF.

Nothing you say in RNF will or ever will affect gameplay in a negative way and if it is brought up you merely say, "I slay with my sword not my words, if they cut you that deep then you can leave. "

Baler 08-09-2017 01:21 PM

http://i.imgur.com/xchwbg2.png

Tupakk 08-09-2017 01:24 PM

Bahahhaha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2567572)

Darkatar 08-09-2017 01:31 PM

http://i.imgur.com/SnInOtr.jpg