Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Raren from IB (/forums/showthread.php?t=14309)

Glitch 08-12-2010 05:06 PM

RAREN BRO. COME BACK

Phallax 08-13-2010 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xorbier (Post 115089)
Lead DA?? Riiiiight... Even the imposter is delusional.

Fifteen + deaths in Kedge one night can attest to his skills! While entertaining, most would agree the guy sucked and was an embarrassment for both IB & DA.

Actually while he was in DA he did lead them....sadly

G13 08-13-2010 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phallax (Post 115545)

LOL just STFU bro

You have no idea WTF you are talking about. Go farm your junk in guk or something

girth 08-13-2010 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G13 (Post 115549)
LOL just STFU bro

You have no idea WTF you are talking about. Go farm your junk in guk or something

DA Officer? Cause if you aren't, you probably have no idea what you are talking about either. ;)

Loke 08-13-2010 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by girth (Post 115566)
DA Officer? Cause if you aren't, you probably have no idea what you are talking about either. ;)

No he's not, but I am - and much like everything that comes out of Raren's mouth, his claims in this thread are greatly exaggerated.

Phallax 08-13-2010 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G13 (Post 115549)
LOL just STFU bro

Oh yea? Pretty sure I was in DA while he basically lead it.
As for your awesome farm comment, coo coo I would if I actually played I would go farm my guk loot. not really seeing how thats a dis....IF I wanted to be in a raiding guild I would be

...Raren 08-13-2010 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loke (Post 115571)
No he's not, but I am - and much like everything that comes out of Raren's mouth, his claims in this thread are greatly exaggerated.

Your a officer now? Oh wait yeah thats right your the Public Relation Officer the position they put someone in that doesnt have a clue about the game LOL Congrats on the great Title hahaha. And when i was in the guild you didnt do nothing and didnt know shit while i was running that shit bro

Loke 08-13-2010 01:43 AM

Raren - you're seriously about the dumbest person I've ever met on this or any game. Not only is your knowledge of the game itself subpar, but just your lack of the basic ability to form coherent thoughts is absolutely astounding to me. I know more about this game than you, contribute more as an officer than you ever did as a member (pretty sure you were never made an officer), AND I'm just an all around better person than you are.

Enjoy living in your delusional world guy - you're an idiot and everyone knows it. Also, you should probably keep sending tells to officers in DA about rejoining on your new character (Zusu or something like that) - we're seriously considering it and not making jokes about it in mumble.

Zenlina 08-13-2010 01:44 AM

Raren? whos that....

xorbier 08-13-2010 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phallax (Post 115545)

Cool story. Didn't you get rejected after a month?