Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   civ 6 ? (/forums/showthread.php?t=256353)

Ahldagor 10-27-2016 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod (Post 2389038)
Nah I don't buy chink products. cya

You'd be surprised how much Chinese manufactured goods have decreased in the US, but mainly is there a way to ensure trade agreements in civ6? I like to do trade, primarily, while building military. Was fun ruling the Americas and all of EU but England in Empire: Total War while playing as Prussia.

Daywolf 10-27-2016 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahldagor (Post 2389037)
Globalization inevitable due to expansive consumer markets for basic and luxury goods?

Egads! It's GOG! (Globalist Occupational Government). It's an NWO simulator! Is there a autographed George Soros edition?

big_ole_jpn 10-27-2016 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayDee (Post 2389152)
Sounds pretty cool actually. So what happens if you combine, say, a scout with a chariot and an archer.

In Civ 4, you could attach generals and level the unit to become a force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately there was a cap which put a limitation and how powerful a unit could ultimately become.

Can't remember how it worked in Civ 5, but some element of this was missing altogether.

I played the hell out of Civ 4 and I honestly don't remember there being great generals at all. Been a while. You still promote units tho.

Can only combine the same unit, up to 3 maximum. It just raises combat strength, nothing more interesting than that.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahldagor (Post 2389175)
You'd be surprised how much Chinese manufactured goods have decreased in the US, but mainly is there a way to ensure trade agreements in civ6? I like to do trade, primarily, while building military. Was fun ruling the Americas and all of EU but England in Empire: Total War while playing as Prussia.

It seems like they wanted to expand the trade and diplomacy quite a bit -- there's a cassus beli system for going on wars with reduced warmonger penalties etc -- but the trade AI is broken. I figured out how to get any luxury for 1 gold per turn by gaming the trade AI, only prerequisite is they come to you with an offer and you renegotiate.