Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Debuff message (/forums/showthread.php?t=279744)

Kauh boom 08-16-2017 03:13 PM

Debuff message

I never changed any of my setting and one day my debuff/root doesnt show when they wear off. I looked in the options and i cant find where it would be located.

loramin 08-16-2017 03:21 PM

The filters aren't in settings, they appear when you right click a chat window. It's entirely possible you right-clicked on accident (I've done it many times) and then, perhaps in a hurry to make the menu go away so you could play, accidentally clicked again to put those messages elsewhere.

You should be able to fix it by right-clicking on the window you want to have the text in, and then choosing the Spells => Mine filter. Or it might be a different filter (sometimes the filter names aren't 100% accurate), but if you look at what filters are enabled for your window it should give a clue.

Alternatively it's also possible to hide a certain type of text entirely, but I don't think you could do that on accident: you'd have to go to the options, then go to filters, then click on "Show" for the appropriate type and change it to "Hide" in the drop-down below.