Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Trapped in fearplane! (/forums/showthread.php?t=156970)

uraniumrooster 07-07-2014 06:25 PM

Trapped in fearplane!

Hello P99! I haven't played here since back in 2010, but I've been having some EQ cravings so I just reinstalled. Unfortunately, I went to log in and discovered my main is camped in Plane of Fear...

Like I said, it's been a while, so I'm curious how I might go about getting him out of there unharmed.

Is Fear pretty well-camped and clear these days? Is it safe to log in, or should I wait for a scheduled raid?

As I recall, the entrance portal is a one-way trip, correct? Would anyone be willing to meet me inside and give me a quick port out? I'd be happy to pay for the service.

Thanks in advance for any help or input anyone might offer!

Erasong 07-07-2014 06:27 PM

amy temple has a zone out inside

Pheer 07-07-2014 06:28 PM

rest in peace

iruinedyourday 07-07-2014 06:28 PM

This video has a little guy walk out, of a fully spawned fear, i don maybe is a GM or something.. anywho it shows you how to get out.. but if there are even 1 of those mobs up then you likely wont make it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPl118Ir-LU#t=193

It's not really safe to say whether its clear or not though :/ its a crapshoot...

I bet someone here knows whether it is or not!

Clark 07-07-2014 06:33 PM

WC cap! Oh wait we didn't use those back then :( Welcome back man.

Thulack 07-07-2014 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iruinedyourday (Post 1525188)
This video has a little guy walk out, of a fully spawned fear, i don maybe is a GM or something.. anywho it shows you how to get out.. but if there are even 1 of those mobs up then you likely wont make it out...

It's not really safe to say whether its clear or not though :/ its a crapshoot...

name is green so has GM powers. All those mobs would have gangraped him 10 seconds into the video.:D

iruinedyourday 07-07-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iruinedyourday (Post 1525188)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thulack (Post 1525198)
name is green so has GM powers. All those mobs would have gangraped him 10 seconds into the video.:D

On a side note, its cool to see spawns and stuff.. having never played a puller to that level I've always wondered wtf the mobs come from :)

zanderklocke 07-07-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iruinedyourday (Post 1525200)
On a side note, its cool to see spawns and stuff.. having never played a puller to that level I've always wondered wtf the mobs come from :)

Pullers don't know where mobs are coming from in the firewall either since everything aggros once you step inside the firewall.

uraniumrooster 07-07-2014 06:50 PM

Hmm, well thanks for the feedback guys. I forgot about the exit in the temple... might have to put on my run speed song and make a dash for it (and pray).

iruinedyourday 07-07-2014 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uraniumrooster (Post 1525216)
Hmm, well thanks for the feedback guys. I forgot about the exit in the temple... might have to put on my run speed song and make a dash for it (and pray).

If it is up, i garontee you wont make it out, i would make an alt and start /ooc'ing in EC to find out, also /who all fearplane and if nayone is there, send them a tell!

no need to make the entire scenario more difficult by adding a CR to it :D

There are spelling errors becuse I am trying to stop this guy from doing somethign he is going to quickly regret/!!11!