Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Dawn Believers (/forums/showthread.php?t=268683)

Novoselic 03-18-2017 11:36 PM

Dawn Believers

are the biggest pieces of shit i've ever come across, don't trust any of them and stay the fuck away from them. they're all just a bunch of fat trolls jerking off in their mother's basement

Sarl 03-19-2017 09:58 AM

Yes they are ... yesterday i join a group (2 dawn shittiers in it) with my shaman full buff them, 2 min after a warrior Kelvinn(warrior level 50) join the group and ask me for full buff. i do. i get Resist slow on one mob and they kick me off the group cause i was " to low level" ...

I was so disapointed in there attitude and oh boy i let them know ...

Porky 03-19-2017 10:10 AM

I was in a group with 4 dawn believers, they decided they wanted to go to com and I asked if I could come. one of them said he would switch to his druid and port us. Allio showed up ported the 3 other dawn believers to ej and then said he accidentally forgot to invite mt othe port group and he'd come back.

well he did c ome back but then he ported me to skyfire and plugged. (tell was queued and then didn't go through)

I was level 40 and of course died instantly.
I tried sending tells to the people in group, thinking he just casted the wrong port and his game crashed, but they all ignored me for the rest of the day. had to get some help from a druid in ec to get my gear back.

fan D 03-19-2017 11:13 AM

Dawn Believers is the real deal, a great guild full of some of the nicest and most helpful players i've met in Norrath

there are no guilds i'd rather be in, i've enjoyed every minute of my time in this guild,

u hating for no reason sorry u lost

fan D 03-19-2017 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarl (Post 2489653)
Yes they are ... yesterday i join a group (2 dawn shittiers in it) with my shaman full buff them, 2 min after a warrior Kelvinn(warrior level 50) join the group and ask me for full buff. i do. i get Resist slow on one mob and they kick me off the group cause i was " to low level" ...

I was so disapointed in there attitude and oh boy i let them know ...

lol so you are mad you didn' get a written, formal apology with 2 weeks notice and a full explanation + a future reference ? did you want a severence pixel package too ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porky (Post 2489656)
I was in a group with 4 dawn believers, they decided they wanted to go to com and I asked if I could come. one of them said he would switch to his druid and port us. Allio showed up ported the 3 other dawn believers to ej and then said he accidentally forgot to invite mt othe port group and he'd come back.

well he did c ome back but then he ported me to skyfire and plugged. (tell was queued and then didn't go through)

I was level 40 and of course died instantly.
I tried sending tells to the people in group, thinking he just casted the wrong port and his game crashed, but they all ignored me for the rest of the day. had to get some help from a druid in ec to get my gear back.

you're mad some of these players are new to the game, instead of let them be noobies you have to disparage and insult them because they haven't been playing p99 as long as you ?

I was there and this guy was talking shit to our group the whole time, he was being toxic and threatened to train our group because we didn't just give him an item that dropped, we rolled on it, to be fair. He was so mad he didn't get the item because it was an 'upgrade' and he went on and on about blocking us from raiding or joining a raiding guild when we were level 60

enjoy the corpse run, maybe next time don't be such an immature ass

rollin5k 03-19-2017 11:20 AM

Dawn Believers is the sign that p99 is coming to an end formally. Sickest bunch of idiots I've ever seen.

teai 03-19-2017 11:37 AM

Ive been trained and killed 3 times by the department of fun while leveling with no recourse.

I've been rezzed for free, buffed, and grouped with DB and its just a big guild with loose recruiting.

Lucille 03-19-2017 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan D (Post 2489693)
lol

I was actually in the group (the 6th person and too low to go to com because I was 37)

dunno who you are but the group was very friendly and I can't speak for what happened after they started porting away, but no items dropped at all we were in the ce pulling mobs up from the pit.

debuilder 03-19-2017 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucille (Post 2489738)
I was actually in the group (the 6th person and too low to go to com because I was 37)

dunno who you are but the group was very friendly and I can't speak for what happened after they started porting away, but no items dropped at all we were in the ce pulling mobs up from the pit.

probably another one of allio's accounts

Sarl 03-19-2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan D (Post 2489689)
Dawn Believers is the real deal, a great guild full of some of the nicest and most helpful players i've met in Norrath

there are no guilds i'd rather be in, i've enjoyed every minute of my time in this guild,

u hating for no reason sorry u lost

it's not a great guild, we are not hating for no reasons.

I guess you have a great time in this guild making fun of random you guys are screwing up. Scumbags!