Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Remembering some BAD classic players! (/forums/showthread.php?t=427264)

Ashimar 01-06-2024 02:52 PM

Remembering some BAD classic players!

PLATLORD was like the El Chapo Guzman of P99. Probably did more RMT than anyone else and the server mods couldn't figure out who he was apparently. Or maybe they did eventually catch him... i dunno!

There used to be this cleric i think named Xosire or something that used to 0% rez unsuspecting player corpses and if they made the mistake of accepting he would emote laugh at them when they popped in. i know because i was a victim at the entrance of Karnor's Castle back in 2013. What a savage!

There also used to be this dwarf rogue named Hasbinbad. He pissed everyone off from what i remember. Something about F the US Military and F anyone that supports them! what good could come out of making a post like that?!

and then the corrupt moderators Uthgaard then later Sirken!

There are a ton through out the history of the server and i'd like to know about them! what are some famous P99 badguys?!

Toxigen 01-06-2024 03:39 PM

hi recondo

Naethyn 01-06-2024 03:57 PM

Auctioneer Beardo, the original ec fatcat.

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=8661/auc...eardo#comments

https://imgur.com/EwTPcHz.jpg

https://imgur.com/yIUIHqn.jpg

Ratchet51 01-06-2024 08:57 PM

I like to see the good in every player. They all have something to offer this vibrant and diverse community.

Tann 01-06-2024 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naethyn (Post 3668885)

i remember having to deal with him a few times, biggest git in Norrath

Gozuk 01-07-2024 11:22 AM

Not from P99 but shoutout to Maximillious (sp?) on live Bertoxx server.

Made a name for himself by leading Naggy raids and ninja looting the CoF more than once.

Elizondo 01-07-2024 12:55 PM

Salty <Fish Bait>

Swish 01-07-2024 03:38 PM

BDA were probably the worst guild on the server. Taking 120 people to a ringfenced "casual" Trakanon while recruiting more people and simultaneously trying to shut smaller casual guilds out of the casual rotation.

Then when the staff said they weren't fencing off Velious pixels for casual guilds they couldn't get any FTEs, said the raid scene was trash and dispersed.

Infectious 01-07-2024 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashimar (Post 3668881)
PLATLORD was like the El Chapo Guzman of P99. Probably did more RMT than anyone else and the server mods couldn't figure out who he was apparently. Or maybe they did eventually catch him... i dunno!

There used to be this cleric i think named Xosire or something that used to 0% rez unsuspecting player corpses and if they made the mistake of accepting he would emote laugh at them when they popped in. i know because i was a victim at the entrance of Karnor's Castle back in 2013. What a savage!

There also used to be this dwarf rogue named Hasbinbad. He pissed everyone off from what i remember. Something about F the US Military and F anyone that supports them! what good could come out of making a post like that?!

and then the corrupt moderators Uthgaard then later Sirken!

There are a ton through out the history of the server and i'd like to know about them! what are some famous P99 badguys?!

Wonder which state all them western unions were going to for Mr Platlord before he switched to PayPal fnf only? Lol

aussenseiter 01-07-2024 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infectious (Post 3669009)
Wonder which state all them western unions were going to for Mr Platlord before he switched to PayPal fnf only? Lol