Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Been here since launch just WIPE everything (/forums/showthread.php?t=115305)

Odds_against_me 07-16-2013 09:51 PM

Been here since launch just WIPE everything

IF people came to play and want this shit gone.......WIPE THE DAMNED SERVER im tired of this cheating/hacking/exploit bullshit get over it youve gotten that far this quick do it again rework do an XP boost for a weekend or something to compensate but fuck man im tired of this influx of plat the economy is screwed just get it over with

Sarius 07-16-2013 09:52 PM

Where do you think the "influx" of plat is coming from?

Odds_against_me 07-16-2013 10:08 PM

who the fuck knows but the dingleberrys doing this shit but all i know is prices have been outrageioussince people were able to farm shit as well as having massive amounts of plat durring the first few weeks people were lvl 50 a month in as well so WIPE THE SHIT * this is all the shit I remember from launch*

Fountree 07-16-2013 10:15 PM

Lol, this "WIPE IT ALL" poster looks like a very mad returning player who fell way behind. Economy is looking healthier post patch, prices are decent.

webrunner5 07-16-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fountree (Post 1031590)
Lol, this "WIPE IT ALL" poster looks like a very mad returning player who fell way behind. Economy is looking healthier post patch, prices are decent.

I think you are right. :p

Odds_against_me 07-16-2013 10:17 PM

Umm I've actually been active since launch GG tho nice try

Odds_against_me 07-16-2013 10:22 PM

I've seen everything go down on this server buddys this has been on going for awhile and wont stop unless its a fresh start and of course some people who care way to much are going to get butt hurt about the proposition I understand it all the hard work and effort put in to this server etc etc etc Me to I'm pissed off as well but only way to level the playing field is to do a reset I wana have fun again and not have to worry about an item im buying in EC is Duped or releated to this shit in anyway cause as they said you get it its AYOR pretty much no matter what

Sarius 07-16-2013 10:24 PM

Economy is fair, it is easy enough to level up and earn money. I don't know what you think is so outrageous

Fountree 07-16-2013 10:24 PM

Reset poster #43929433, Nilbog and others running the project have repeatedly said a server wipe would NEVER happen. I've seen it from posts and heard them say it in vent meetings etc. multiple times since I started here early on in server history. If you've been active on this server for this long, like you said you have, you should know this as well.

A fresh relaunch of a 2nd P99 blue server in the future though? Probably possible...

Sarius 07-16-2013 10:26 PM

The playing field should not be level, inequality is supposed to exist and will continue to exist. WTF are you talking about?