Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Newbe Druid weapon (/forums/showthread.php?t=28562)

Striiker 03-02-2011 02:58 PM

Newbe Druid weapon

I have a question. A family member has started playing EQ and is playing a druid. She's Lvl 10 right now. What are some good options for magic weapons for her? She only has a FS Mace which I had handy from my other character.
What's the typical progression for a druid in terms of weapons? I never played one and usually see druids running around with a scimitar type weapon. I don't know if there are any weapons which we could get from killing mobs at this level or if there are some common and inexpensive weapons which she could start out with.

Thanks in advance!

Messianic 03-02-2011 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Striiker (Post 231115)
I have a question. A family member has started playing EQ and is playing a druid. She's Lvl 10 right now. What are some good options for magic weapons for her? She only has a FS Mace which I had handy from my other character.
What's the typical progression for a druid in terms of weapons? I never played one and usually see druids running around with a scimitar type weapon. I don't know if there are any weapons which we could get from killing mobs at this level or if there are some common and inexpensive weapons which she could start out with.

Thanks in advance!

Weapons are actually pretty useful for lowbie druids, since they can use some good ones - I recommend Sharkbone Hammer or Runed Falchion. Either is good.

hedbonker 03-02-2011 03:34 PM

If they ever fix Kithicor, shoot me a tell in game and I will get you this:

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=77

Rasah 03-02-2011 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Striiker (Post 231115)

Thanks in advance!

Inexpensive? Ask some non-gouger to sell you a lambent stone for 5pp, and get a darkwood staff from Sol Ro. Can't get cheaper than that for a magic weapon.