Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Friend Logged On - ALL GEAR GONE! WTH? (/forums/showthread.php?t=276304)

Regulus77 06-23-2017 09:09 AM

Friend Logged On - ALL GEAR GONE! WTH?

My friend is level 11 hunting in GFay area. He told me he logged on and all his gear was gone! He did not die. He did not log on at his bind spot - he entered world where he last camped. By Felwithe guards. He is a Wood Elf Ranger.

Can someone tell me what happened or how to fix so I can help him?

Unrelated, I ignored someone because of his /ooc port spamming. I later groupede with the guy and wanted to /unignore him. Can someone tell me the command to unignore?

Thank you.

Dulu 06-23-2017 09:17 AM

Your friend may have died after logging off if he used /q

Just to rule it out, have your friend type /corpse

If it says "You do not have a corpse in this zone.", then it's a bug of some sort and you'll likely need GM help. Anything else, and it's just a matter of finding the body.

Regulus77 06-23-2017 09:27 AM

Thank you. Can you tell us how to get GM help?

Sorn 06-23-2017 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regulus77 (Post 2545530)
My friend is level 11 hunting in GFay area. He told me he logged on and all his gear was gone! He did not die. He did not log on at his bind spot - he entered world where he last camped. By Felwithe guards. He is a Wood Elf Ranger.

Unrelated, I ignored someone because of his /ooc port spamming. I later groupede with the guy and wanted to /unignore him. Can someone tell me the command to unignore?

Thank you.

Might want to submit a petition (in-game gets a faster response) to get a staff member to check and see what happened to his gear. They may have logs of it. For petitions, type /petition (whatever your issue is here). There's often someone on during US evenings.

To toggle ignore, just retype the command. /ignore name will put them on your ignore list, so to take them off just type /ignore name again.

xtraball 06-23-2017 10:20 AM

Maybe a Rogue stole everything from him...

Lhancelot 06-23-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Regulus77 (Post 2545530)

Thank you.

Did you try to have someone locate corpse? a bard, necro, can both use locate corpse spells. They could tell if the corpse is in gfay and where.

/ignore <name> will ignore a player, and if you do /ignore <name> again it will undo the ignore.

Llandris 06-23-2017 11:13 AM

Have him /petition in game and we can check and see if he has a corpse somewhere :)