Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Why Censor Self (/forums/showthread.php?t=259513)

CheeseRoll 12-05-2016 03:54 PM

Why Censor Self

Why would a person go back and delete all of their forums posts up to a certain date?

Why would you go back is the basic question?

What would it take for you to go, shit everything I ever said on p99 forums better be erased?

Just trying to come up with some good reasons.

Cecily 12-05-2016 03:56 PM

You can't. A mod can, usually when you fuck up real bad. Moving to resolved.

CheeseRoll 12-05-2016 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecily (Post 2416818)
You can't. A mod can, usually when you fuck up real bad. Moving to resolved.

Pretend you could

pretend you are a mod and wanted to remove all your chat.

What reason would there be for that?

Freakish 12-05-2016 04:11 PM

Quote:

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Tupakk 12-05-2016 04:12 PM

I'm sure if you wanted yourself censored you could ask for everything to be deleted but I would think you only get it once as it would take some work.

CheeseRoll 12-05-2016 04:14 PM

Still not answering the question.

Why would you want to delete all your chat history?

Tupakk 12-05-2016 04:17 PM

Something was said that you wanted redacted or realized it's a waste to have it on the forums.

I've only asked once to have a thread deleted cause it turned into a flame fest that wasn't what I wanted.

Whirled 12-05-2016 04:20 PM

When I first started here on these forums, lots of the same people that are still around, had thousands of posts. One day they all magically were lots lower. Even if they deleted whole threads, it would have been some very gigantic threads for the differences in post #'s that are to what was.
https://openclipart.org/image/2400px...-Monitored.png

Bruno 12-05-2016 04:22 PM

http://i.imgur.com/xO3Pdgh.gif

CheeseRoll 12-05-2016 04:22 PM

Ok for one thread or stupid thing you say, but why all history before XX/XX/XXXX date?

Will give example:

I found god, everything before was my old life, need to erase it and move forward.

OR

I was a druggie and the past is the past, time to forget and move on.

There has to be more reasons you want all your postings gone than the 2 I can come up with.