Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   DRYBONE - GUILD LEADER OF <APEX> POSTS A PICTURE USING FREEPORT VISION (/forums/showthread.php?t=272661)

fan D 05-06-2017 10:34 PM

DRYBONE - GUILD LEADER OF <APEX> POSTS A PICTURE USING FREEPORT VISION

Today, Ragnarok is killing Trakanon and Apex logs in a couple of toons and trains us. Ragnarok wipes, and Drybone tries to talk shit in /ooc. He links a picture of our corpses, but he does not realize he has his freeport vision turned on. APEX GUILD LEADER USING MODIFIED GAME FILES TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE..

what a piece of shit

http://i.imgur.com/cSHPGfu.png

notice Metroid, a wood elf, is dead as a human in this picture. Along with Ciset, who is a high elf. This is pathetic. I can't believe the GUILD LEADER of APEX is admitting to cheating.

Onigumi 05-06-2017 10:55 PM

http://imgur.com/a/y8f10

fan D 05-06-2017 11:03 PM

i seriously hope Rogean, or some of the GM's step in and do something about this. I guess Drybone, and other members of Apex have some file they share with their guild only. It allows for the skeleton graphics to be replaced a human graphic. Im sure that gives a tremendous advantage in PvP. To me, i think this is ban worthy. Probably should be banned on more than one account for this kind of bullshit, especially if everyone in Apex uses it.

why can't people enjoy the game how it's intended? So what there are skeletons with no nameplates, the GM's might change that soon. Do you really have to create your own files to cheat and manipulate the game? This is honestly disgusting and such an unfair tactic.

No way Rogean should tolerate this in my opinion, hope Drybone, and anyone else in <APEX> faces harsh repercussions for using this cheat.

Tune 05-06-2017 11:11 PM

i run luclin models actually my skeletons look like

http://www.project1999.com/forums/at...1&d=1492384908

this guy cant be me

fan D 05-06-2017 11:17 PM

Are you Girls? Because Girls is your character, and or you play it all the time. And whoever was on Girls tonight posted this image. So someone in your guild is cheating and using freeport vision. Can you tell us who it was? It should be no issue explaining to the GM's who it was, so that player can face the repercussions himself, and alone.

The thing is, Girls was online and speaking just like you in OOC, same mannerisms and phraseology. When Girls logged off, Drybone came online. That is also a coiindience. Perhaps you can show us some of your recent screenshots with the UI shown? So we can see that your UI setup is nothing like the one used by Girls in that screenshot?

Or are you willing to have the GM's IP check your account and information? To see it was in fact not you on Girls tonight? Or will you save everyone the trouble and have your guild mate come clean and turn himself in to the GM's?

All signs are pointing to this being you on Girls. Either prove it was not, or wait until the GM's investigate the matter and enjoy your extended suspension and or ban.

ricquire 05-06-2017 11:18 PM

Seems like the image linked, similar to user pasted eq logs, would be pretty easy to edit.

mickmoranis 05-06-2017 11:23 PM

speaking of "girls"...

Ciset is a high elf GIRL, not a human male.

fan D 05-06-2017 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricquire (Post 2518692)
Seems like the image linked, similar to user pasted eq logs, would be pretty easy to edit.

what are you saying? I truly don't understand. But I am also not a norrathian rule breaker. And I don't use this human vision bullshit. So , pls explain your point?

fan D 05-06-2017 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricquire (Post 2518692)

Are you saying I photshopped this picture? Look at the logs for tonight, or the ooc page on the forums. Girls linked the picture, not me. So..............

wtf are you trying to say?

georgie 05-06-2017 11:30 PM

p sure Girls is not Tune. hope this clarifies things