Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   P99 is Dying (/forums/showthread.php?t=242966)

Tyym 05-16-2016 12:20 AM

P99 is Dying

No new raid content to ever experience again while on this server. A bunch of zit faced cunts running around trying to enforce the all mighty laws of the server and fuck things up except for those RMTers they are secretly making money off of.

Why do people stay here? Find a new game, go to a live progression server. Seriously, this server wont be around in a year because with no new promise of a new expansion, there is only so much to do.

Raid guilds will die because people are tired of devoting endless hours to stay number 1 when eventually their toons are max geared and there is nothing left to do.

STOP THIS INSANITY

Lammy 05-16-2016 01:17 AM

Custom content a la nilbog!

Pokesan 05-16-2016 01:18 AM

i lust for raid guild death

radda 05-16-2016 02:01 AM

Stfu plz

Gozuk 05-16-2016 02:08 AM

So many tears

Sadre Spinegnawer 05-16-2016 02:59 AM

Juicebox Tuesdays BDA on phinny. Smile those gloomies away.

R Flair 05-16-2016 03:04 AM

No idea why p99 doesn't open new servers. There would probably be 5x as many people playing on this project if there were a couple new blue servers.

These economy of blue is such a mess. Every newb you see has some 30%+ haste item. Everyone fully twinked. Everything is so easy, its just boring. Its not at all representative of what EQ was like during this era.

They need to start new servers. They don't have to remove the old ones, they can keep them running. They should always have a server progressing through the expansions. When the server reaches the end, they simply merge the new servers into the original, and start again.

I bet they could easily fill 2 new servers with 1k+, but it doesn't seem like anyone really cares anymore.

Folly 05-16-2016 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R Flair (Post 2275168)
No idea why p99 doesn't open new servers.

The way I see it, if p99 team has well documented their updates and patches, they are just doing the hard work now that entails producing the content and fixing bugs.

Then when they are all set, they should be able to release new vanilla servers that progress upto Velious with ease and no stress.
^^^This is what I hope^^^

Like you all really gotta thing how grateful you must be to have this server and someone did the job of providing a close to classic experience for you FOR FREE. And I would hope the p99 project lasts a very long time.

Daywolf 05-16-2016 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyym (Post 2275113)
No new raid content to ever experience again while on this server. A bunch of zit faced cunts running around trying to enforce the all mighty laws of the server and fuck things up except for those RMTers they are secretly making money off of.

Why do people stay here? Find a new game, go to a live progression server. Seriously, this server wont be around in a year because with no new promise of a new expansion, there is only so much to do.

Raid guilds will die because people are tired of devoting endless hours to stay number 1 when eventually their toons are max geared and there is nothing left to do.

STOP THIS INSANITY

P99 is Dying™

bu-bye and enjoy your banishment to live
*chuckles*

Izmael 05-16-2016 04:58 AM

http://i.imgflip.com/1487cb.jpg