Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Raid Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Finalized Project 1999 Raiding Policy (/forums/showthread.php?t=135093)

Sirken 01-12-2014 11:32 PM

Finalized Project 1999 Raiding Policy

Greetings my fellow Norrathians! The Project1999 Staff is proud to bring you the new server Raiding Policy, which will go into effect immediately. Please read and familiarize yourself with this new Raid Policy before you log back into the game, and pass the information along to your guilds.

The server wide raid suspension will end at 12:01amEST Tuesday Jan 14. Raid Targets will be fully respawned within 24 hours of that time.

Below you will find a link to both the new server raid policy, as well as a list of raid targets, which class gets the next target, and whom (if anyone) is locked out.

http://www.project1999.com/raid.php

The staff would also like to thank all of the guilds for coming together to try and hammer out an agreement, and opening lines of communication with each other. We feel that this is the best policy moving forward with the server. We also strongly encourage the guilds to continue to keep open lines of communication with each other, and to try to resolve your issues between each other before involving the CSR Staff.

Thank you for playing on Project1999!

The Staff

muggro 01-13-2014 12:07 AM

Looks awesome. Thank you to everyone that was involved with this. My only question so far is variance. Any specific policy on variance going forward?

Ella`Ella 01-13-2014 12:12 AM

Variance?
Amount of Repops?
All Alts/Mains to camp out at WC?

bizzum 01-13-2014 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirken (Post 1271812)
Raid Targets will be fully respawned within 24 hours of that time.

Will this be a rolling repop or a full repop. Will the bag limit be a factor for Tuesday?

Lostprophets 01-13-2014 12:57 AM

is Maestro not getting put up on the list?

I know The hardcores don't see him as a priority or whatever but I'm sure some of the lesser guilds still need hands for epics.

Also, what about Noble cycle?

bizzum 01-13-2014 01:20 AM

Did the whole portion of repop mobs staying within their respective current classes get bombed? I see that the bag limit wasn't considered at all, but are we now in a position where everything is FFA during a repop and its a 2 bag limit for non VP mobs?

Kope 01-13-2014 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizzum (Post 1271923)
Did the whole portion of repop mobs staying within their respective current classes get bombed? I see that the bag limit wasn't considered at all, but are we now in a position where everything is FFA during a repop and its a 2 bag limit for non VP mobs?

I believe the mobs that pop are locked into their class cycle, but there is a 2 mob bag limit for the FFA portion.

bizzum 01-13-2014 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kope (Post 1271927)
I believe the mobs that pop are locked into their class cycle, but there is a 2 mob bag limit for the FFA portion.

I thought the 'exclusive to a class' meant the VP mobs, rather than Class R/C designations that the mob currently has. Clarification would be nice, just to be sure!

Powtle 01-13-2014 03:34 AM

Thanks Staff for those rules.
[Edit] Time is not that bad :p I misunderstood.

Some questions though if you don't mind:

1) Can we renegotiate the 6h kill window and the 2 bag limit as we see fit with other guilds?
2) Setting a raid in EJ at FoB zoneline for Severilous is ok if there are only 2 trackers roaming by Severilous spawn point?
3) Could the Dojorn agreement be acted here? Something like: No guild shall kill the Overseer of Air. A guild can only kill Noble Dojorn during its allocated Plane of Sky rotation slot.

Derubael 01-13-2014 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kope (Post 1271927)

There is a 2 bag limit per guild on repops, this applies regardless of what class a guild is or what cycle a mob is spawning under.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powtle (Post 1272014)
Thanks Staff for this rules :)
And thanks for the euro-friendly time (<- irony here)

Some questions though if you don't mind:

1) Can we renegotiate the 6h kill window and the 2 bag limit as we see fit with other guilds?
2) Setting a raid in EJ at FoB zoneline for Severilous is ok if there are only 2 trackers roaming by Severilous spawn point?
3) Could the Dojorn agreement be acted here? Something like: No guild shall kill the Overseer of Air. A guild can only kill Noble Dojorn during its allocated Plane of Sky rotation slot.

1) The 6 hour kill window is only a time limit until the mob becomes FFA and open to both classes. During these 6 hours, lockouts still apply to class R guilds that have them for that mob. Once the 6 hours has passed, anyone can engage the mob regardless of class or lockouts. The limit itself and the application of lockouts cannot be renegotiated between guilds.

2) This is correct.

3) For right now, we are going to stick with our hands off policy in Plane of Sky. If all the guilds agree that they feel some kind of rule set is needed within that plane, it's something we can revisit.

As a 'heads-up' for all the Class R guilds out there, if two guilds engage and kill a Class R target, a lockout on that mob will apply to both guilds. If you don't want the lockout to apply to your guild, don't get someone on the hate list for that target while it's being killed by another guild :D