Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Rerolling fresh untwinked toon anyone wanna team up (/forums/showthread.php?t=263343)

Auuken 01-20-2017 02:02 AM

Rerolling fresh untwinked toon anyone wanna team up

Long time lurker here, recently made forum account. I work full time and i'm taking programming classes. BUT I still have an hour or two a day to play some EQ to cool off and have fun.

In 1999 vanilla EQ I had a 40 Warrior and had loads of fun. I'm hoping to get back into the game, and group as much as possible :). Most of my fond memories were the groups from classic EQ.

So if anyone wants to reroll a fresh, untwinked char with me and group up to knock out some low level dungeons and casually level up, that would be fun ^^.

I'm planning on monk, human or iskar idk.

Looking forward to leveling slow and steady and trying out a few different zones/leveling paths. Anyone interested?

Issar 01-20-2017 02:19 AM

If you post the time of day that you plan on playing it would help others see if their schedule lines up with yours. Good luck in your adventures, Auuken!

Auuken 01-20-2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Issar (Post 2448567)
If you post the time of day that you plan on playing it would help others see if their schedule lines up with yours. Good luck in your adventures, Auuken!

Oh good idea, thanks.

I'm thinking around 7-11pm GMT - 6 or CST.

Also, is there an LFG feature outside of game client that you guys use?

ketzerei84 01-20-2017 08:48 AM

I almost thought you were on a euro schedule at first. (Formatting Tip: Timezone(GMT-#) is preferred.)

I've got a level 1 eru sk, a level 2 eru necro, and been considering rolling up a war, enc, wiz, dru... Needless to say altitis gives me options, but I don't think i could do this every day - depending on your choice of human/iksar monk and whether or not you're going to port and rebind your iksar if you do go that route(and why not, they are moar bettah ^^) I'm sure I could bring something to the table for 2-3 days a week ;p

Auuken 01-20-2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzerei84 (Post 2448684)
I almost thought you were on a euro schedule at first. (Formatting Tip: Timezone(GMT-#) is preferred.)

I've got a level 1 eru sk, a level 2 eru necro, and been considering rolling up a war, enc, wiz, dru... Needless to say altitis gives me options, but I don't think i could do this every day - depending on your choice of human/iksar monk and whether or not you're going to port and rebind your iksar if you do go that route(and why not, they are moar bettah ^^) I'm sure I could bring something to the table for 2-3 days a week ;p

Formatting tip noted.

2-3 days / week sounds a bit more realistic. I might as well go Iskar, past characters were human and barbarian mostly. I'm venturing to guess your alts are iskar?

RDawg816 01-20-2017 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auuken (Post 2448686)
I'm venturing to guess your alts are iskar?

It sounded like he was saying he'd be able to group on his Erudites (or future alts) if you ported your iksar to the mainlands.

Auuken 01-20-2017 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RDawg816 (Post 2448709)
if you ported your iksar to the mainlands.

Ah, would a port be easy to get? I'll have a fresh toon with no plat or abilities to trade.

ketzerei84 01-20-2017 12:36 PM

Im not opposed to getting one of my toons out to fob and binding at the ramp either if you wanted to level in kunark

RDawg816 01-20-2017 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auuken (Post 2448791)
Ah, would a port be easy to get? I'll have a fresh toon with no plat or abilities to trade.

There are some nice people that would come get you. Look for dial a port members or try in /ooc in the meantime. Note that you can port to EJ easily, FoB is not so far away.

Auuken 01-20-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzerei84 (Post 2448816)
Im not opposed to getting one of my toons out to fob and binding at the ramp either if you wanted to level in kunark

Sounds like fun, what classes duo or group well with monk?