Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   EQ Lite Client Guide [Auto-Script or Manually] (/forums/showthread.php?t=7186)

FatMagic 10-22-2019 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senn (Post 2986498)
Seems like Green is as good a time as any to try this out! Thanks OP.

Welcome! I just tested the old script and it still works fine. You'll still want to apply the current patch to be safe, as I don't believe my script copies over the "Launch Titanium" BAT file.

Getting hyped for Green! Make sure to check out my custom P99 icons (updated for GREEN!) See my sig for the link to the icons.

Buttermilk 11-04-2019 04:02 PM

For some reason when I run the BAT it gives me an empty EQlite folder. The titanium install directory is correct but I still get an empty folder.

phr0stbyt3 06-20-2020 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buttermilk (Post 3014107)
For some reason when I run the BAT it gives me an empty EQlite folder. The titanium install directory is correct but I still get an empty folder.

Script is working for me. Don't forget that you will have to add another line under "cd" if the source path is on a different drive than your OS. Here's my config for my games drive (L drive) with OS on C:

Code:

cd\

REM ************
REM CHANGE THE "eqlite_dir" DIRECTORY BELOW IF YOU WANT TO INSTALL EQLite to a DIFFERENT DIRECTORY (i.e. C:\EQLite)
REM ************

set eqlite_dir=L:\EQLite
mkdir "%eqlite_dir%"

REM ************
REM CHANGE THE DIRECTORY BELOW TO WHERE YOU CURRENTLY HAVE EQ Titanium INSTALLED
REM ************

cd L:\Games\EverQuest
L:

REM ************

Jibartik 06-21-2020 03:37 AM

I just wanted to say thanks!

FatMagic 06-26-2020 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3147567)
I just wanted to say thanks!

Welcome! :)

Bigcountry23 02-18-2024 08:44 PM

After running this, my Shurikens show as bags when thrown. Any idea what was removed that needs to be restored to show them as Shurikens again?