Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   EQ Lite Client Guide [Auto-Script or Manually] (/forums/showthread.php?t=7186)

FatMagic 01-22-2014 10:33 AM

Sometimes you need to put the script right inside the EQ Titanium folder for it work. Works for some and not others.

Doing this on Win 7?

Oops: I need to learn to read both of your posts, sheesh. Hmm.. thinking...

FatMagic 01-22-2014 10:39 AM

If it's still trying to copy from C: it sounds like you didn't save the bat file, or you're using the wrong one. If you change it in the BAT file, and you verify that it's saved, it absolutely cannot pull from C - what you see, is what you get on that BAT file. I'm confused how it could do something other than that.

Possibly consider copy & pasting the script into another TXT file and creating your own BAT with the new file path - just to make sure?

Tecmos Deception 01-22-2014 10:56 AM

Cut+pasted the bat outside of the titanium directory and it is working. Lol.

FatMagic 01-22-2014 10:58 AM

Hah! Good deal :)

By the way, your Solo Artist Challenge sheet is really cool!

Tecmos Deception 01-22-2014 11:09 AM

Thanks! If I had more time I'd go back and stream all the fights or something, but at the very least I'm looking forward to a new solo challenge for Velious :)

agemyth 03-19-2014 12:17 AM

Tried this today and worked with no issues so far. Thanks!

FatMagic 03-19-2014 08:06 AM

Excellent! Thanks for the feedback :)

Schortt 03-19-2014 10:34 AM

This is a great utility but it is currently pruning all but one of the growth files. The other files need to be kept as well as Plane of Growth is a Velious zone. I've noticed a few people on the beta server complaining about being unable to zone in and all of them have used this utility.

FatMagic 03-19-2014 10:37 AM

Ah I didn't know that! I can easily keep those files. I'll make sure all Plane of Growth files stay. Thanks for this!

FatMagic 03-19-2014 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schortt (Post 1371605)
This is a great utility but it is currently pruning all but one of the growth files. The other files need to be kept as well as Plane of Growth is a Velious zone. I've noticed a few people on the beta server complaining about being unable to zone in and all of them have used this utility.

Fixed and amended on my script! To anyone who already ran the EQLite script, you will need to find the full install of Titanium and copy all "growthplane_" files over to your EQLite script. Sorry for the missed files!